Sephora Color Reveal Lip Balm

Sephora Color Reveal Lip Balm

It seems like every Spring that color changing, “your perfect shade of…” products pop up. Dior even has a new blush with color changing technology.

Love ‘em or hate ‘em they seem to keep coming back!

Sephora Color Reveal Lip Balm join the realms of color changing products. As with all of these products this balm promises a customized shade of pinks for lips!

Enhancing your lips with a natural shade of pink the formula adds volume to your lips as well as tint with a hint of honey flavor!

Available now at Sephora and Sephora.com for $12.

• 1/17/12 11:45 Cj:

I love these kinda products, I’m addicted lol. Will definitely pick this up with my next sephora order

• 1/17/12 12:23 Tammie:

Again like CJ I am totally into these “color changing” products! I love the Dior Glow lipbalm thing, it really works and feels/smells nice…and has a great gloss to it! SO yesterday i ordered that Dior blush that is like that too :). I can’t wait to get it and try it out <3.

As for this thing, I find that with color changing things the more I pay the better they work, and I am in love with the Dior one so I'll have to pass…but if you get it I'm very curious to see how it works out!!

• 1/17/12 14:12 the Muse:

Dior makes a nice one quite eager for that blush myself tammie ;-D I’ve been avoiding Nordstrom less I weaken and go buy it ;D!

• 1/17/12 16:56 Cj:

I’ll deff remember to tell you how I like it :) I haven’t tried that Dior blush, might order it soon too :P

• 1/17/12 20:44 Miss_Silk:

I love the Dior Addict Lipglow, but it’s too darn expensive for something I use often. I have the mood lipgloss by Nyx but i’m not too fond of lipglosses, so seeing this is something I am looking forward to purchasing~!

I’m a lipstick/lip balm gal ^^

• 1/17/12 23:45 elizabeth:

My lips are pretty pigmented so whenever I use one of these products it ends up looking hot pink on me. That probably won’t stop my from trying this one tho!