Stila Fashionable on 5th Avenue Palette

Stila Fashionable on 5th Avenue Palette 1

Here’s another one of the new Stila Palettes that are launching exclusively at Nordstrom Rack.

There are three palettes in total and they are $10 each and available exclusively at Nordstrom Rack.

Take a peek!

Stila Fashionable on 5th Avenue Palette 2

Stila Fashionable on 5th Avenue takes things back to the original Stila Travel Girl Palettes as this one features a Convertible Color and four shadows versus the newer palettes that feature all powder products.

Eyeshadows Include:

• Boutique
  • Midtown
  • Couture
  • Ritzy

Convertible Color in Splendor

Whatcha think?

Look for these at Nordstrom Rack.

Review and swatches upcoming shortly!

Not sure if you have a Nordstrom Rack in your area? Check shop.nordstrom.com/C/nordstrom-rack for the nearest store in your area. What’s the Rack? It’s where all of Nordie’s sale items go to live. I’ve scored TokiDoki bags, Juicy Couture, incredible brand name shoes and sneakers…at the Rack, all on sale for 50%-75% off the original price! Winning!

• 1/5/12 13:04 chelsfofo:

AHHH!!! no more, but yes more! I love these things and I am such a terrible collector/ addict I must have them all…
    Called my local Nordstrom Rack (in Michigan) and they have them!!! Going after work for sure.

Thanks Muse!

• 1/5/12 13:52 the Muse:

my pleasure chels ;-D totes know how you feel! pokemon disease!

• 1/5/12 13:15 Mia Brunelli:

I really love when Stila adds a Convertible Color on their palettes!

I bought the Laguna and Hamptons Travel Palettes last year (you helped me a lot in my choice hehehehe) but I love my “Pretty in Paris”, “Trendsetting in Tokyo” and “Road across the USA” much more because of their Convertible color.

Loved this one too!

• 1/5/12 13:46 Lisa:

I didn’t care for the e/s in those palettes, but for the price it’s still a steal for their convertible color blushes!

• 1/5/12 14:03 Michaela:

I love the colors, but I think powder from the shadows is going to get into the convertible cream and make it a mess :(

• 1/5/12 14:37 Lisa:

I put a little square of waxed paper over mine to keep it clean. :)

• 1/6/12 2:03 Smirking Valet:

What’s so funny is that New York City doesn’t even have a real Nordstrom’s, and the only Nordstrom Rack we DO have isn’t even on 5th ave!

• 1/6/12 7:24 the Muse:

lol yea true that smirking ;-D the only one I know of in ny is the one located in the city center in white plains!

• 1/6/12 19:26 Smirking Valet:

I forgot there’s a Nordstoms there! There’s a Nordstrom’s Rack right in Union Square! In what used to be the old Virgin Megastore.

• 2/21/12 23:14 maddie:

I’m trying to figure out how many convertible color limited edition colors there have been, with all the palettes and sets that have come out. Do you have any idea how many palettes have had their own convertible color, including sets or discontinued colors?