With Over 20 New Slatkin & Co. Spring 2012 Candles to Choose From, Which Are Scenting Your Home This Season?

Slatkin Co. Spring 2012 Candles 40

Damn…was I not paying attention last year or is this year’s Slatkin & Co. Spring 2012 Collection bloody huge….! There are over 20 new scents to choose from and I’m getting a bad case of sweaty palms because they are on sale for 2 for $20. Is Bath and Body Works intentionally trying to kill my nerves?

Slatkin & Co. Candle Island Margarita
An exotic blend of mandarin, blue iris and plum highlighted with sweet tangelo and sandalwood.

Slatkin Co. Spring 2012 Candles 17

Slatkin & Co. Candle Seaside Escape
Luscious guava and passion fruit blend deliciously with pineapple, juicy strawberry and rich tonka bean.

Slatkin Co. Spring 2012 Candles 22

Slatkin & Co. Candle Green Grass
Refreshing as shaded grass on a warm, sunny day, dewy greens and Meyer lemon, infused with Lily-of-the-Valley and a touch of jasmine.

Slatkin Co. Spring 2012 Candles 14

Slatkin & Co. Candle Pink Sangria
A refreshing mix of zesty mandarin, crisp apple and sugared grapes & berries.

Slatkin Co. Spring 2012 Candles 15

Slatkin & Co. Candle Island Colada
A delicious blend of pineapple, creamy coconut and orange, with a touch of ginger.

Slatkin Co. Spring 2012 Candles 16

Slatkin & Co. Candle Jungle Kiss
Tropical ginger lily and sweet peach blend perfectly with coconut, sandalwood and verbena.

Slatkin Co. Spring 2012 Candles 3

Slatkin & Co. Candle Tropical Spice
An exotic blend of cinnamon bark, spiced rum and Tahitian vanilla.

Slatkin Co. Spring 2012 Candles 21

Slatkin & Co. Candle Spring
Like a dream of walking in a lush garden with tulips in full bloom, sweet apple blossoms, yellow daisies and daffodils.

Slatkin Co. Spring 2012 Candles 13

Slatkin & Co. Candle Sea Spray
A refreshing combination of cool salt air and cucumber water with notes of sandalwood and sparkling citrus.

Slatkin Co. Spring 2012 Candles 2

Slatkin & Co. Candle Sunrise Lagoon
A luscious blend of juicy melon and citrus with notes of jasmine blossom and pink peony.

Slatkin Co. Spring 2012 Candles 9

Slatkin & Co. Candle Pink Tulip
As sweet as Spring’s first bouquet, fresh cut tulips, soft lilac and hyacinth blend perfectly with watery violet and a touch of sandalwood.

Slatkin Co. Spring 2012 Candles 5

Slatkin & Co. Candle Pineapple Punch
A refreshing sweet mix of juicy mango and pineapple.

Slatkin Co. Spring 2012 Candles 24

Slatkin & Co. Candle Paradise Daiquiri
A raspberry twist on a classic pina colada – made with dark rum and sweet orange, topped with coconut cream and warm vanilla.

Slatkin Co. Spring 2012 Candles 23

Slatkin & Co. Candle Mango Beachwood
Juicy mango and mandarin combined with pineapple, cedarwood and tonka bean.

Slatkin Co. Spring 2012 Candles 10

Slatkin & Co. Candle First Bloom
Like the first tender blooms in the garden, a delicate blend dewy pear, peony petals and water lotus with sweet apple blossom.

Slatkin Co. Spring 2012 Candles 6

Slatkin & Co. Candle Aloha Vanilla
A tropical island breeze of sweet mango, vanilla absolute and creamy coconut with a touch of lotus flower.

Slatkin Co. Spring 2012 Candles 8

Slatkin & Co. Candle Coconut Water
A rich tropical blend of coconut milk and sheer vanilla with subtle notes of pineapple and sparkling citrus.

Slatkin Co. Spring 2012 Candles 18

Slatkin & Co. Candle White Palm

Slatkin Co. Spring 2012 Candles 1

Slatkin & Co. Candle Lilac Blossom
A delightful fragrance blending lilac blossom, lingering muguet, delicate heliotrope and violets.

Slatkin Co. Spring 2012 Candles 11

Slatkin & Co. Candle Passion Flower
Juicy passion fruit, watery pear and casaba melon combine perfectly with Tahitian vanilla.

Slatkin Co. Spring 2012 Candles 7

Slatkin & Co. Candle Flower Shop
The delightful scent of fresh-cut spring flowers – sweet lilac, pink freesia and hyacinth layered with cooling greens.

Slatkin Co. Spring 2012 Candles 12

Slatkin & Co. Candle Coco Lobo
A delightful mix of coconut milk, papaya nectar and passionfruit with macadamia nuts and sugarcane.

Slatkin Co. Spring 2012 Candles 4

Slatkin & Co. Candle Coconut Leaves
A rich blend of coconut milk, juicy tangerine, papaya nectar and warm vanilla.

Slatkin Co. Spring 2012 Candles 25

Slatkin & Co. Candle Bahama Fizz
A refreshing concoction of island pineapple, banana and fresh kiwi, infused with spiced rum and coconut.

Slatkin Co. Spring 2012 Candles 20

Slatkin & Co. Candle Caribbean Escape
Indulge in a sweet, tropical blend of melon, raspberry nectar and Italian lemon, tempered with creamy coconut milk and raw sugarcane.

Slatkin Co. Spring 2012 Candles 19

I was thinking how much money and space I’d save if I just indulged in the fragrance oils not the actual candles. Yay?

Btw…I hate all of you for turning me onto these things. I never liked them before but suddenly I’m obsessed. Grrr!

P.S. Converse launched the Year of the Dragon Collection, just ordered the low tops…it was hard, wanted to high as well but I’m being good.

Converse Year of the Dragon Collection

• 1/24/12 15:20 Stephanie C.:

Just smelled Flower Shop and it is seriously my favorite scent now! I’m sad because they haven’t turned it into a wallflower or scent portable (yet, hopefully), but I don’t really need that many candles… Maybe I’ll get a small one with the free item with purchase because I could sniff that baby ALLLLLL day~

• 1/24/12 15:30 the Muse:

haven’t smelled it stephanie must try it out ;D! wallflowers have such weak scent though for me :( le sigh do you run into that issue? even with the dual bubble plugin, it’s still weak :(

• 1/24/12 16:26 Tammie:

Weak scent? I want to use those wallflowers then lol…all the autumn ones we got made us sneeze!! That’s one reason I switched over to candles, much easier on the nose (and easier to sample before buying).

• 1/24/12 16:29 the Muse:

maybe my nose is off but they are so weak for me :(

• 1/24/12 16:32 Tammie:

Well I know for a fact my nose is sensitive, but there was one we had in the kitchen that was even making my husband sneeze! I was just hoping you could recommend something tamer I could try…though it’s probably pointless, my husband has already sworn off wallflowers. Which is OK because candles are more fun anyway haha.

• 1/26/12 14:59 the Muse:

I’m more of a tart girl! which scent was it that you guys didn’t love? febreeze kinda makes nice plugins!

• 1/24/12 19:29 Stephanie C.:

It smells just like a bouquet of flowers~ I was really wishing Pink Tulip smelled like that since the pink candle is so cute & tulips are my favorite~

As for the wallflowers, mine smell great :D I think it’s probably because I have the tiniest apartment (700 sq ft) with only 2 windows, but it’s really strong around where the bulb is for sure! I’ve only tried Fresh Linen and Merry Mistletoe though (I’ve heard other scents are less detectable).

We have a single bulb, and it’s in the center of the apartment. Because the sink/bathroom areas are kind of a dead end area (and the bulb is closer to there), the scent really concentrates in it! I first tried having it near the bed, but the scent was actually too strong for me, and I knew I’d get distracted/sneeze when I sleep. I was really worried my husband would think it’s too strong, but he’s actually okay with it (he also has a TERRIBLE sense of smell aka I can put on nail polish next to him and he wouldn’t notice). He can at least notice the smell of the wallflower though :)

After a while, it does seem like it dies down in other areas of the apartment (I mainly notice it every time I go to wash my hands), but then whenever I leave the apartment and come back, I notice that the living room area, etc really do smell like it!

If you put it in a smaller room/area, I’m sure the scent would fill it up immediately :D!

• 1/24/12 15:29 Tammie:

I got Sunrise Lagoon and Caribbean Escape since they are 2 for $20 right now :). They are really nice, great scents for any time and not overpowering at all. I wanted more but I’ll wait until the next time they go on sale/when these burn down…my mantle is already a mess of candles (though I will clear off my Yankee Candle ones, don’t like them NEARLY as much as Slatkin & Co.).

• 1/24/12 15:49 Regina:

Purchased coconut water yesterday online and a bunch from the aromatherapy line

• 1/24/12 15:57 auroragyps:

I have one mini Pink Sangria left from last Spring or Summer. It smells just like Fruity Pebbles & I love it. I’m going to try and get one or two bigger ones, but I kind of hope they make the scent in a size smaller than the 3 wick candle eventually.

• 1/24/12 16:27 Tammie:

OMG That sounds great. I don’t think I saw Pink Sangria when I got my 2, but I’ll definitely keep that in mind when I go back for more later.

• 1/24/12 19:33 Stephanie C.:

One of my favs~ They have the $9.50 one now (smaller than 3 wick, but larger than mini I think) available. I was thinking about getting it (since they have it in the scent portables too), but smelling it reallllly makes me thirsty for a sweet drink! XD

• 1/25/12 6:34 auroragyps:

I see it now. They didn’t have it the other day. I’m glad they have simpler Scentportables now too, instead of just the pink cockatoo one.

I’m hoping they’ll make this into a Fragrance Oil and I kind of wouldn’t mind them doing this as a body scent, which is weird because I always thought Mango Mandarin smelled like Froot Loops, but I didn’t want to smell like them.

• 1/24/12 16:00 Cindy:

I WANT !!!! :-)
    OMG i have to take a huge suitcase with me when i’m travelling to Orlando at the end of February, for all my shopped stuff…

I like the Converse shoes!

• 1/24/12 16:16 Anne:

Yup I always buy the oils which is way cheaper with good deals like 6 for $24. Plus they can really make the whole room smell nice, just like the candles. And you can probably haul all the scents that way :)

• 1/26/12 14:58 the Muse:

true anne and I think they are more powerful!

• 1/24/12 16:46 JoElla:

I am very curious about the White Palm.. anyone sniff this yet?

• 1/24/12 19:32 Stephanie C.:

I’ve sniffed it, but I don’t remember too much about it except that it smelled nice and quite mellow. It wasn’t as crazy sweet and overpowering as some of the others this season :) It’d be in my Top 10 at least ^^ I can’t say much about the official description “An exotic blend of white palm leaves, dewy greens and peach blossom with a touch of vanilla.” But it does have a lingering vanilla scent :)

• 1/24/12 17:12 Amandaxo:

I smelled the White Palm one!! It was my favorite actually, and I usually like fruity scents. It smells a bit like men’s cologne to me..not sure why haha :) But if you can imagine that but a tad softer and maybe a little more vanilla-y, that’s pretttty much what it smells like. To me, anyways. ^.^

• 1/24/12 18:10 Mara:

I went in there on Sunday. Planning on getting some candles, got wallflowers instead. I was getting some birthday gifts for my friend and I was like might as well do the 6/24 and get myself some! I got Coconut Leaves and White Palm. IN LOVE with Coconut Leaves!!

• 1/24/12 22:02 Candee:

I need to head over to BBW and give these a sniff. Their candles are my fav!

• 1/24/12 22:18 Karen Stauss:

Interesting timing – I just bought two of these on Sunday. Island Colada and Caribbean Escape. Right now I have Island Colada burning :)

• 1/25/12 18:09 Shefali:

WOW! I can’t wait to get my hands on some!

• 1/31/12 10:55 Jessi:

Ooh, I can’t wait to smell all of these! I love fruity and floral scents! I’m the girl in BBW who stands there for 5 minutes smelling each and every scent, then goes back to smell a few of them again before taking another minute to decide which ones to buy. I take a little notepad with me to jot down whatever peaks my interest for future purchases. The sales associates probably think I’m a secret shopper. LOL Thanks Muse for putting us on to these!! We Love You!! :)

• 1/31/12 11:03 the Muse:

aw love ya back jessi! Love you carry around a notepad for your lemmings haha too cute!