Cargo Cosmetics Spring 2012 Cargo Get The Look Spring Kit

Cargo Cosmetics Spring 2012 Cargo Get The Look Spring Kit 2

Cargo has a new stick blush launching for Spring 2012 as well as a lovely new gift set.

Take a look!

I always find Cargo sets a rather great bargain. In most cases, they are under $40 and almost always include three to four full size products. Total score.

The Get the Look Spring Kit Includes:

• Cargo Lip Gloss in Fresno (full size)
  • Cargo Beach Blush Coral Beach (full size)
  • Cargo Eye Shadow Duo (exclusive shade) (full size)
  • Cargo Triple Action Mascara (full size)
  • Spring Makeup Bag

Cargo Cosmetics Spring 2012 Cargo Get The Look Spring Kit 1

This set brings together essentials for a sweet Spring look!

Available now at Ulta and Ulta.com

• 2/7/12 15:12 Candee:

The bag looks cute.

• 2/7/12 15:39 Eli:

I’ve got a very similar eyeshadow duo fromm another set – it’s called Shanghai. It contains a very soft taupe, and a light pink with giant sparkles in it :)

• 2/7/12 16:12 Regina:

I purchased two older sets from an hautelook sale a bit ago and I’m excited ’cause I’ve never tried Cargo. This one looks really cute

• 2/7/12 16:39 Carrie:

I bought this the other day!

• 2/7/12 22:03 Therese:

Hasn’t Coral Beach been around for ages though? I’m pretty sure I have it and I haven’t bought a new blush from them in yonks.

Wish they would ship internationally too, they’ve been saying on FB for over a year that they will be but no sign of it yet. Interest is starting to wane to be honest…

• 2/9/12 12:33 AliciaMLay:

This set is great, I always love their 3 action mascara. Plus the bag is just adorable, they always do the best bags! Coral Beach is a blush they’ve had for awhile. I kind of like that this kit isn’t full of limited edition stuff. There is nothing worse than loving something new, and never being able to get it again.

The stick blushes rock too! They have an amazing powder finish.