Oh DKNY you slay me!
Your new Sweet Delicious Collection for Spring 2012 includes scents like Pink Macaroon, Key Lime, and Creamy Meringue!
You have my heart.
Fragrantica reports that these fragrances were inspired by inspired by recipes for creamy and delicious cupcakes!
DKNY Sweet Delicious Pink Macaroon (Note: the collection details state this is called Pink “Macaroon” not Pink “Macaron” as there was some dispute that I spelled it incorrectly and didn’t know the difference between a macaroon and a macaron, hope this helps. I know the difference between the two desserts but not sure DKNY does haha!)
- Top notes: nectarine, kumquat
- Heart: pomegranate, rose marzipan
- Base: amber, woody notes, tonka
DKNY Sweet Delicious Tart Key Lime
- Top notes: tart key lime pie, bergamot, mandarin, orange
- Heart: basil, ginger, neroli
- Base: violet leaf
DKNY Sweet Delicious Creamy Meringue
- Top notes: crepe suzette, lemon cream, bergamot
- Heart: freesia, passion flower, frangipani
- Base: cedar, white amber, musk
I can’t wait to try these.
I might hit up Macy’s later maybe they’ll be in stock.
info/images via fragrantica