Jemma Kidd for Spring 2012

Jemma Kidd Spring 2012 322

Jemma Kidd’s latest Spring Collection will be launching at Target shortly (or maybe already be at your local Target if you’re lucky).

Take a look, let me know if any of it catches your eye!

Jemma Kidd On Location Kit $25
Shades:

• In the Spotlight
  • Dare to Bare

Jemma Kidd Spring 2012 1

Jemma Kidd Backstage Makeup $35

Jemma Kidd Spring 2012 2

Jemma Kidd Air Kiss Lipgloss $16
Shades:

• Work It
  • Flaunt

Jemma Kidd Spring 2012 3

The collection will be popping up at Target and online at Target.com shortly.

I like the looks of the Dare to Bare Location Kit but do I really need another nude face palette?

• 2/9/12 9:37 Bonnie:

WANT just cause I like Jemma Kidd. :)

• 2/9/12 9:38 the Muse:

:)!

• 2/9/12 11:29 kiwikiwidragon:

I like both of those kits, i wonder if they are made in China…

• 2/9/12 11:49 Phyrra:

You know, I have the Jemma Kidd book, which I love. I’ve tried a few of her products and they were nice (foundation, gloss). I just can’t seem to get over the price at Target. The spotlight kit looks fun though.

• 2/9/12 12:31 Tammie:

I feel ya, I’ve never bought anything from those higher end lines at Target for that reason! Well that and apparently they have a return policy for makeup, which is a huge no-no for me unless I MUST HAVE something, and I know it’ll work…

• 2/9/12 15:46 Themakeupism:

Just checked on Target.com and it says that the Jemma Kidd and other make up are returnable. Would be crazy for a store like target to not accept returns on anything really. The packaging on the backstage make up reminds me of ELF bad. And even on the elf it looks terribly cheap (reminds me of kiddie make up). I agree on the pricing, but I am pretty cheap with my make up so *shrugs*. And if you want to make sure 100% they will accept the return on the make up I’d call corperate or your local target.

• 2/9/12 15:51 Tammie:

That’s ok, the pricing keeps me from getting anything to begin with haha. Thanks though, it’s good to know! I’d only heard that their return policy sucked haha.

And I am somebody who regularly buys high end stuff…I just like to feel like I am getting my money’s worth and also honestly I don’t like paying Nordstrom/Sephora prices for things at Target, which I consider sort of only slightly above a drugstore really.

• 2/9/12 13:39 Nikki:

I got the backstage book about a year ago and wasn’t impressed at all. The eyeshadows didn’t have much pay off and were hard to blend. The concealers and color correctors didn’t do much either.

• 2/9/12 16:33 susan:

I’m a Brit so perhaps biased but I love the simplicity of her range. The lip glosses taste yummy!

• 2/9/12 18:30 Patti:

MUST have the dare to bare pallet. Ugh, do not need, but WANT!