Buxom Color Choreography Eyeshadow Collection

Buxom Color Choreography Eyeshadow Collection Summer 2012 002

As I promised in my prior post, here are images of the brand new Buxom Color Choreography Eyeshadow that will be launching shortly.

Buxom Color Choreography Eyeshadow Collection 006

Buxom Color Choreography Eyeshadow Collection 005

Buxom Color Choreography Eyeshadow Collection 004

Buxom Color Choreography Eyeshadow Collection 003

Buxom Color Choreography Eyeshadow Collection 002

Buxom Color Choreography Eyeshadow Collection 001

For more info, pricing, and color selection please see my original post by clicking here.

They look amazing don’t they?

Which ones are you loving!?

Swing is for me!

• 3/19/12 18:53 Fey:

Tango is looking delicious with its bone and industrial smog colors. I bet it’ll look good with green and dark brown eyes. Or perhaps I’m biased since I tango. <.<

• 3/19/12 19:41 midori:

Hi, Muse! I hope you had a nice weekend : )
    I second Swing! I hope they are better than the True Hue Blushes…I found the blushes a bit dry for my liking.

• 3/20/12 9:07 the Muse:

was lovely thanks midori and yours? same here, they applied patchy too so a little worried about these!

• 3/20/12 1:00 Kate:

Thanks for this information! I cannot wait to see these in person. May is my b-day month, so maybe I will give myself a well-earned treat.

I think my favorite is the first picture(Tango). But who am I kidding? I need them all. On the bright side, this could help secure my VIB status with Sephora for another year.

Thanks again, Musie-cakes. ;)

• 3/20/12 9:03 the Muse:

aw my pleasure kate! ;-D happy early bday dear!

• 3/20/12 1:11 Lemony Licks:

Odd choices for the Tango (fiery red? Nobody?) but Lambada and Burlesque look amazing!

• 3/20/12 9:34 Cj:

Is it just me or does the bottom right color in swing look like it has a greenish tint or something :S Burlesque looks really good too. I’m gonna wait till I get the stila trio I ordered and see how I like wearing eyeshadow before I go crazy and buy 100 palettes lol

• 3/20/12 9:39 JenJ:

The names are hilarious. All very pretty *hides*

• 3/20/12 9:45 Nikki:

These look amazing!! I think I like tango and swing the best! So pretty! I want them all :)

• 3/20/12 9:53 Candy:

I’m lemming pretty hard for tango!

• 3/20/12 10:22 diane:

oh burlesque is beautiful..i hope these come out before sephora’s spring VIB coupon is out!!

• 3/20/12 12:22 Randi:

OOhhh Tango looks so pretty, kind of like olive-y green. Im a greens and purples girl.

• 3/20/12 12:43 anne:

Ahhh! I love Swing and Burlesque. A tad pricey but if they are comparable to the Readys I am all over them. I collected the loose e/s from Bare minerals for a while but I got tired of the jars everywhere and not enough time to get my colors in the AM

When is the VIB thing supposed to start? I keep hearing end of this month towards April

• 3/21/12 4:38 Phyrra:

Swing and Lambada look like fun!!

• 5/2/12 19:05 Sara elisabeth:

Is there a review for these yet? Thanks!

• 4/3/13 19:23 Barb:

Hello:
    I have the Passport Collection, The Jetsetter Edition.
    It doesn’t really say which color is which so I just sort of figured it out, they should have labelled the shadow colors inside the kit. Thanks, Barb