Laura Mercier Oil Free Supreme Foundation

Laura Mercier Oil Free Supreme Foundation

Laura is launching a new permanent range of foundation entitled Oil Free Supreme Foundation. Doesn’t that make you wanna dance? Anything with Supreme in the title just makes me wriggle in excitement.

Available in 12 shades this vitamin rich foundation promises an anti-aging formula and others skin loving benefits.

Let’s take a look at the new Laura Mercier Oil Free Supreme Foundation and see if we need it.

Oil Free Supreme Foundation is a innovative oil free foundation that offers ultimate coverage with a comfortable, flawless wear.

The oil free formula promises a weightless wear that doesn’t settle into fine lines while visibly reducing the appearances of pores for a smooth, flawless finish. It provides buildable coverage that offers moderate to full coverage depending on your needs.

The formula is both Silicone-free, fragrance-free and promises a non-greasy feel with anti-aging ingredients.

Key Ingredients:

• Aloe Bardadens – soothes and refresh skin.
  • Green Tea Leaf Extract – provides antioxidant and astringent properties.
  • Vitamin E – provides moisturizing properties.
  • Vitamin A – provides antioxidant and moisturizing capabilities and helps to reduce the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines.
  • Panthenol – a hydrating agent that improves skin’s natural moisture balance.
  • Silica – porous mineral absorbs oils, visibly smoothes skin.

Laura Mercier Oil Free Supreme Foundation is available 12 shades for $42 each. Get it at your favorite Laura Mercier counter or online at lauramercier.com

What do you think?

Is Oil Free Supreme Foundation for you?

• 3/2/12 15:06 Cj:

SUPREME?!?! *wriggles with you* I’ll always have a soft spot for LM, it was my first high end makeup purchases, I still use the loose powder every once in a while. But I’ve been buying bases like crazy lately so I think I’ll pass… Maybe…

• 3/2/12 15:14 the Muse:

hehe cj ;-D *wriggles with ya* I love her concealer ;-D

• 3/2/12 15:17 Daisy:

This sounds great, love how it’s oil free!

• 3/2/12 16:01 susan:

Probably for me. Laura Mercier foundations and tinted moisturisers and concealers are always safe quality choices. I try others but always come back to her.

• 3/2/12 17:15 Nikki:

I’ve read bad reviews on this, people say it oxidizes very quickly and feels sticky and cakes. I think I’ll pass, I’m loving vitalumineire aqua so far :-)

• 3/22/12 16:44 Nikki:

Oh, I thought this was the moisture supreme. I want to try the oil free version. It sounds great!

• 3/2/12 19:19 Kayvid:

Doesn’t she already have an oil-free foundation?

• 3/2/12 21:47 Maggie:

Oil-free and silicone-free!!! Hallelujah! I’m break-out prone, combo/oily, and sensitive to cones. So many foundation for my skin type uses cones to control oil and diffuse pores. :( I’m definitely going to check this out. Thanks for the heads-up, Muse. :)

• 3/3/12 1:42 Kayla K:

I’m on the hunt for a new foundation and this sounds perfect! I hope there’s a good color match for me. Is this available now??

• 3/13/12 9:43 the Muse:

yup! on counter kayla!

• 3/3/12 10:42 Angel:

OMG!!! No silicone! My dreams have come true. Plus it’s full coverage. I’m so excited Muse, thx for this post. Silicone breaks me out and it’s so hard to find a silicone free foundation that actually performs. I have high hopes LM found a way to make this work :)

• 3/13/12 16:01 the Muse:

same here angel particularly primers with it :-/

• 3/4/12 22:43 Kahani:

AND it’s still silicon free! *does a cartwheel of delight before collapsing in relief*

• 3/4/12 23:29 Donna:

Fragrance free is a step in the right direction but her line is full of parabens I’m trying to svoid.

• 3/7/14 15:48 Sarai:

Hi Muse,
    By any chance did you ever review this foundation? Maybe I just over looked it. Sounds amazing though and wanna try :) Thanks!