Laura is launching a new permanent range of foundation entitled Oil Free Supreme Foundation. Doesn’t that make you wanna dance? Anything with Supreme in the title just makes me wriggle in excitement.
Available in 12 shades this vitamin rich foundation promises an anti-aging formula and others skin loving benefits.
Let’s take a look at the new Laura Mercier Oil Free Supreme Foundation and see if we need it.
Oil Free Supreme Foundation is a innovative oil free foundation that offers ultimate coverage with a comfortable, flawless wear.
The oil free formula promises a weightless wear that doesn’t settle into fine lines while visibly reducing the appearances of pores for a smooth, flawless finish. It provides buildable coverage that offers moderate to full coverage depending on your needs.
The formula is both Silicone-free, fragrance-free and promises a non-greasy feel with anti-aging ingredients.
- Aloe Bardadens – soothes and refresh skin.
- Green Tea Leaf Extract – provides antioxidant and astringent properties.
- Vitamin E – provides moisturizing properties.
- Vitamin A – provides antioxidant and moisturizing capabilities and helps to reduce the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines.
- Panthenol – a hydrating agent that improves skin’s natural moisture balance.
- Silica – porous mineral absorbs oils, visibly smoothes skin.
Laura Mercier Oil Free Supreme Foundation is available 12 shades for $42 each. Get it at your favorite Laura Mercier counter or online at lauramercier.com
What do you think?
Is Oil Free Supreme Foundation for you?