I know the MAC In Extra Dimension Collection was already discussed but better images became available and I’d thought I’d share them this morning.
The collection looks like an exciting release but I hope all that lovely metallic we’re seeing isn’t just an over spray.
Take a look!
Introducing a new liquid-powder hybrid formula with prismatic reflections that instantly sculpts, highlights and models the face to the desired effect – extra dimension. Two formulas to try: the three shades of Extra Dimension Skinfinish and the ten shimmering tints of Extra Dimension Eye Shadow. This cool, creamy, silky, near-fluid formula creates a luminous, visually arresting, well-defined finish. With the flawless, deft application of the 234 Split Fibre Eye Blending Brush and the 128 Split Fibre Cheek Brush, these are your mediums. Share your future.
MAC Extra Dimension Skinfinish $28
- Whisper of Gilt (soft white gold with shimmery sheen)
- Superb (peachy nude with multi-dimensional shimmer)
- Glorify (copper with golden shimmer)
MAC Extra Dimension Eyeshadow $20
- Warm Thunder (dirty silver grey) (metallic)
- Blue Orbit (light iridescent purple) (metallic)
- Grand Galaxy (dirty mid tone violet) (metallic)
- Lunar (royal blue) (metallic)
- Havana (copper brown) (metallic)
- Sweet Heat (peach champagne) (metallic)
- Modern Pewter (olive gold) (metallic)
- Rich Core (aubergine) (metallic)
- Dark Dare (charcoal black) (glow)
- Young Venus (white pink) (metallic)
- 128 Split Fibre Cheek Brush $32
- 234 Split Fibre Eye Blending Brush $22.50
The MAC In Extra Dimension Collection will be available in April at maccosmetics.com and on counters.