Sephora Hot Hues Eyeliner Set

Hot in the city, hot in the city tonight.

I’m having my 80′s moment of the day.

Remember when Billy Idol was actually, well, hot? And then this happened.

Imma tell you what else is hot, the Sephora Hot Hues Eyeliner Set.

Sephora Hot Hues Eyeliner Set 1

This five piece set contains full size eyeliner pencils in a mix of finishes such as matte, pearl, and glitter.

Shades:

• Brown
  • Black Glitter
  • Blue
  • Purple
  • Bronze

The $18 price tag is pretty hot too.

Available now at Sephora and Sephora.com

Sephora Hot Hues Eyeliner Set 2

Dontcha love the tops of the pencils? I generally like these pencil sets so I added the set to my cart. This is the first time Sephora’s done all full size though, that’s a bonus!

• 3/14/12 14:34 Deb:

Muse, you are the best. Seriously. But this post just pushed me over the edge; and not because of you :) Pardon me for this but….SERIOUSLY!! REALLY!! How many freaking eyeliners are being released on a daily basis?? Yes, I’m talking to you Urban Decay and Sephora, and MUFE, and everybody else just pushing them out the door. How many do we need??? Aaaargh, I can’t take it anymore! Stop with the eyeliners, you just keep releasing the same colors over and over again.

Sorry, I feel better now.

• 3/14/12 14:39 the Muse:

sorry :) but you can say about everything Deb! blush, eyeshadow palettes, etc…etc…haha ;D they have a name for it, it’s called beauty burn out ;D!!!!!!! lol

• 3/14/12 16:16 Rawr:

i think it’s better than releasing not enough! at least we have options :)

• 3/14/12 23:55 Comrade Garlic:

I played with the Sephora+Pantone one today, and it’s really nice. Stayed on my hand through most of my shift. And it’s retractable, the Hot Hues ones are not. Plus it’s shimmery orange and it’s wearable. Skip Hot Hues and get Sephora+Pantone!

• 3/15/12 9:16 the Muse:

omg I hate you! I am dying for the collection but nada in store yet.

• 3/15/12 13:11 Comrade Garlic:

We only have one of the $68 sets for “education” purposes. I think it’s suppose to hit stores in the next couple weeks.

• 3/15/12 13:15 the Muse:

can you educate me please? ;D