Tarte Summer 2012 Tarte Clean Slate Flawless 12 Hr Brightening Primer Tarte Clean Slate Poreless 12 Hr Perfecting Primer 56

Looks like Tarte is concentrating on perfecting our faces for Summer 2012.

Sephora is starting to debut the Tarte Summer 2012 Collection, take a look!

Tarte Gifts From The Lipstick Tree Achiote Color Collection $42
Includes:

• Tarte Maracuja Divine Shine Lip Gloss in Achiote (shimmering golden pink)
  • Tarte LipSurgence Natural Lip Luster in Achiote (shimmering golden pink)
  • Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush in Achiote (warm golden pink)

Tarte Summer 2012 Tarte Clean Slate Flawless 12 Hr Brightening Primer Tarte Clean Slate Poreless 12 Hr Perfecting Primer 4

Tarte Clean Slate Flawless 12 Hr Brightening Primer $30
This primer helps makeup stay in place longer while brightening skin for a healthy, glowing complexion. For use as a hydrating base, this formula keeps your makeup in place for up to 12 hours of perfect wear. It’s also a quick fix for tired or sallow skin—just one application and skin looks instantly radiant.

Tarte Summer 2012 Tarte Clean Slate Flawless 12 Hr Brightening Primer Tarte Clean Slate Poreless 12 Hr Perfecting Primer 3

This silicone-free primer contains natural antioxidants, vitamins A, C, and E, and fruit- and plant-derived extracts to fight free radical damage and prevent premature signs of aging while brightening skin. “BerryBright,” a skin-brightening active, delivers natural arbutin from bearberry leaves to the skin, inhibiting the skin pigmentation process for an even, luminous complexion. The lightweight texture is ideal for a base under foundation to wake up your makeup, but also can be worn alone as a treatment to counteract dullness. Whichever application you choose, skin is left feeling hydrated and smooth, while looking flawless.

Tarte Clean Slate Poreless 12 Hr Perfecting Primer $30
This primer not only helps keep your makeup in place for up to 12 hours of perfect wear time, but also refines the appearance of pores and diffuses fine lines and imperfections while delivering natural fruit-and plant-derived extracts to deliver antiaging and skin-restorative benefits to your skin. It refines the appearance of pores and diffuses fine lines and masks imperfections. Just one application leaves skin looking instantly smoother, softer, and refined.

Tarte Summer 2012 Tarte Clean Slate Flawless 12 Hr Brightening Primer Tarte Clean Slate Poreless 12 Hr Perfecting Primer 2

Tarte Clean Slate 360° Creaseless 12-Hr Smoothing Eye Primer $19
This primer acts as a smudge-proof base for shadow while preventing fallout and migration of color. The universal shade glides on easily and powers through the day into the evening for 12 hours of perfect wear.

Tarte Amazonian Clay and Annatto Body Bronzer $37
A universally flattering body bronzer infused with Amazonian clay and annatto.

Tarte Summer 2012 Tarte Clean Slate Flawless 12 Hr Brightening Primer Tarte Clean Slate Poreless 12 Hr Perfecting Primer 1

Amazon bronze delivers the right amount of sun-burnished glow while treating your skin with nourishing ingredients. It’s perfect for all skin types and tones and never looks chalky. Amazonian clay, nature’s most perfect ingredient, acts as a total skin balancer by reducing dryness and flakiness, improving clarity and texture, and removing surface oil for a true Brazilian bronze bombshell finish—all while replenishing and rehydrating skin. Reinvigorate a dull tone naturally using the puff wherever you desire a subtle, warm glow that will power through the day.

Tarte Summer 2012 is available now at Sephora.com and tartecosmetics.com

If Achiote is anything like Glisten we are in for a treat!

• 3/30/12 13:26 Missy:

Their packaging is always so pretty. Loving the floral/viney thing going on. I’m very intrigued by that Achiote set!

• 3/30/12 13:32 Angela N.:

All of these are now available for purchase on the Tarte website. I did order these plus the exclusive Achiote set from Sephora:)

• 3/30/12 13:35 the Muse:

awesome thanks angela I didn’t realize that!

• 3/30/12 14:01 Angela N.:

No problem:) They just came available a few hours ago and, me, being a total beauty junkie had to order them!

• 3/30/12 14:02 the Muse:

w00t thanks angela ;D!

• 3/30/12 13:35 Sarah S.:

The pore-filling/12-hour primer and eye primer seem perfect for me!

• 3/30/12 13:52 Fran:

The achiote lip luster is really beautiful. It’s a reddish-peachy color with golden shimmers. QVC used to sell the achiote lip luster and achiote cheek stain as a kit for $30 I believe. I’m gonna grab this set for sure!

• 3/30/12 14:02 the Muse:

i have that set fran! ;-D I want the powder blush now grrrr ;D

• 3/30/12 15:20 Fran:

Me too! Thanks for posting this Muse!

• 3/30/12 15:22 the Muse:

my pleasure hun!

• 3/30/12 17:05 moena:

Dying of excitement for the Achiote set; can’t wait to see swatches! The only drawback for me is that the Lipsurgence is a luster instead of a tint because I don’t like the look of the frosty shimmer on me and actually find the tints more moisturizing for some reason. Oh well, maybe they’ll sell the blush separately. :) Also hoping that the Maracuja gloss is at least semi-pigmented!

• 3/30/12 23:06 catazure:

I’ve ordered the poreless primer and two 12-hour blushes (among other things) with my VIB 15% discount!
    I had already ordered some Re-Create foundation before I got my discount code and I LOVE IT!!!!

• 3/30/12 23:46 Amy:

you had me at Silicone free!
    Finding a silicone free primer that controls oils is impossible!

• 3/31/12 8:46 Joan:

After seeing this, I immediately ordered the one face primer, eye primer, three piece lipgloss and blush set and two new eyeshadow cream shades. What would we do without this site??? Thanks again, Muse.

• 4/2/12 15:34 the Muse:

aw thanks joan BLUSH!

• 3/31/12 10:44 Comrade Garlic:

Pretty, and I’m glad to see the shadow primer back, but…Achiote and annatto are the same thing, right? Annatto comes from the seed of the achiote tree. So how do the two differ performance wise?

This really bugs me. I hate when companies use a different name for an ingredient and use that name to sell a product. Tarte does this with maracuja oil. Maracuja is passion fruit. But passion fruit oil doesn’t sound as exotic. Sorry for the mini rant.

• 4/2/12 15:40 the Muse:

lol i noticed that comrade and honestly say I haven’t a clue ;-D! it’s ok rant away b/c I totes understand!

• 4/7/12 15:20 Lisa:

I love everything Tarte and they just keep the good stuff coming. Can’t wait to order Achiote set and the new primer. Thanks Muse for all you do!

• 4/9/12 9:13 the Muse:

aw my pleasure lisa, thank you for reading my babbling ;D