Beauty Gadgetry: What’s This All About?

Reach Back Applicator

As a complete dork and geek I love when gadgetry mixes a little bit with my beauty. I love gadgets, particularly when they are useful…like Guerlain’s flip top mirror in their from their Rouge G Collection. Let’s face it, $48 isn’t too much to splurge on a mirror that flips out like that.

Sexy gadgetry!

But what’s this thing?

Have a guess?

Did you guess correctly?

It’s a Hard to Hard to Reach Back Applicator by Xen-Tan…..not exactly cool but maybe practical.

This back applicator works to apply self tanner, moisturizer, etc…on the harder to reach areas of your back.

Hey, I never said it was a cool gadget just that it was indeed a piece of beauty gadgetry.

Have any cool beauty gadgets you’d like to share?

Do comment and tell me!

• 4/11/12 10:04 Cj:

“Baaaaabe, come rub this on my back”

Who needs a boyfriend when you have this!…

Who am I kidding. FOREVER ALONE :'(

• 4/11/12 10:39 the Muse:

AWWWWWWWWWWWW omg don’t say that! I have perfect men for you. come to ny now. I PROMISE they are the rough kind either, all the pretty boys you can handle ;-D

• 4/11/12 10:43 Cj:

You had me at perfect! I’m boarding the plane now.

Lol :P

• 4/11/12 10:45 the Muse:

Josh will be in NY this month, am I tempting you? ;-D you NEED to come to get your butt here.

• 4/11/12 10:58 Cj:

Ha! I saw his boyfriend tag video a while ago, something tells me I’m not his type lol. Watch it and you’ll see what I mean :P

• 4/11/12 11:02 the Muse:

lol does he like those rough and tumble guys like me too?

• 4/11/12 11:12 Cj:

Well I guess you could say that. He’s kinda umm.. old… well older..

But I mean love is love so to each his own.

• 4/11/12 11:37 the Muse:

richie dates an older guy too, you know richie, all fabulousness, his boyfriend was just a normal everyday joe, it was kinda the best contrast every….. aw they look like a cute couple though…! I’m not even sure how old Josh is…lol I love how he knows him so well, what’s on tv, “QVC…” HAHAH! LOL Josh is so great someone commented, He’s a little older and he replies, “How perspective of you” some people are so damn rude. aww and they’ve been together for two years! It seems like Josh is the dominate bubbly personality and his man is more along the lines of the quiet type so looks like the perfect pair ;-D

Sorry CJ, no pretty Josh for you. It’s ok, we find you another exciting pretty boy ;-D

How did I miss this vid? Obviously way behind on youtube vids!

• 4/11/12 11:40 the Muse:

ps his boyfriend reminds me of Barrowman in his mannerisms for some reason lol!

• 4/11/12 11:51 Cj:

Richie as in whatstyleistonickel right?? I guess opposites really do attract. I’ve only dated older once a long time ago lol. He was the hot older (24) guy that worked at Spencer’s. Thinking back I can’t believe I ever shopped at Spencer’s *shivers* lol

• 4/11/12 12:09 the Muse:

yeah, that richie! I was expecting richie to have a boyfriend who walked around in swarovski studded suit ha…it was just shocking to see an everyday kinda dude walking along side richie. but yup, opposites really do attract, that’s what keeps relationships spicy ;D LOL awww spencer’s isn’t THAT bad LOL! i’m being flirty with a boy in his late twenties at the moment someone should shoot me, seriously…what am I thinking. this is a nervous break down I tell ya.

• 4/11/12 12:10 the Muse:

ps I got people tweeting me how a younger man is so good for me. lord he might break me! LOL

• 4/11/12 12:22 Cj:

Ooh go get him girl :P It’s always good to get broken every once in a while lmao!

Omg I used to shop there too lol. In middle school I went through the whole… I’m not gonna say goth or emo but yeah phase. I’m talking studded belts with matching wrist bands, a million different sex bracelets (remember those?) I even dyed my poor blonde hair black! and I had different color highlights every week. If I could go back in time I would knock the crap out of myself lol.

• 4/11/12 12:29 the Muse:

lol…oh gawd….I dunno if that’s such a good idea ;-D But he’s funny and that’s such a turn on ;-D just call me mummy…lol Actually I knew him years ago and recently had contact with him again but I was thinking he was along the lines of 29 years old…turns out 26…I nearly stroked out. that’s all KINDA wrong.

you have to some potentials in the running…go on now…tell me about some….! and don’t say the guy on Revenge LOL!

cj gothy? no you lie! ;-D inner goth here, not outer. ;-D lol yes!!!! haaaaaaaaaa! ;-D love it. never did black only ever had single strand of color. I do it for weekends sometimes too, haven’t quite grown up ;-D so long as it washes away by Monday I’m cool.

• 4/11/12 12:11 the Muse:

PSS I still shop at Hot Topic so NAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! *sticks my tongue out* ;-D

• 4/11/12 12:14 Ruth:

remember that gadget that Suzanne Summer was selling?? the Thigh Master? i thought that it was an updated version of that.

• 4/11/12 12:15 the Muse:

LOL! don’t knock SS, she looks freaking good for her age, must be the thigh master lol!

• 4/11/12 15:05 Ester:

It looks to me like something that will powder both sides of your nose, simultaneously!!

• 4/11/12 15:08 the Muse:

lol ester! good guess but no go ;D