Brucci Nail Polish Victoria’s Blue Eyes, Mi Papi, Sylvia’s Pretty in Purple for Spring/Summer 2012

Brucci Nail Polish Victorias Blue Eyes Mi Papi Slyvias Pretty in Purple Spring Summer 2012 1

Disclaimer: I’m not a nail polish expert.

I had to disclaim here less nail girls come at me with burning torches and pitchforks. I’m no expert on nail polish or anything of the sort but wanted to show you a few of the Brucci Spring 2012 shades I picked up for a pedi or two.

Take a peek!

Brucci Nail Polish Victorias Blue Eyes Mi Papi Slyvias Pretty in Purple Spring Summer 2012 2

Brucci Nail Polish Victorias Blue Eyes Mi Papi Slyvias Pretty in Purple Spring Summer 2012 7

Sylvia’s Pretty in Purple

Brucci Nail Polish Victorias Blue Eyes Mi Papi Slyvias Pretty in Purple Spring Summer 2012 5

Brucci Nail Polish Victorias Blue Eyes Mi Papi Slyvias Pretty in Purple Spring Summer 2012 8

Mi Papi

Brucci Nail Polish Victorias Blue Eyes Mi Papi Slyvias Pretty in Purple Spring Summer 2012 4

Brucci Nail Polish Victorias Blue Eyes Mi Papi Slyvias Pretty in Purple Spring Summer 2012 6

Victoria’s Blue Eyes

Pretty right?

Reminds me of Easter Eggs!

These are available now at drugstores for a $1.99.

Likey!

• 4/4/12 18:40 auroragyps:

I really like Brucci polishes. Just a warning though: I have another of their bright blue cremes & it stained my nails & fingers really badly, so you might want to double up on base coat when you wear yours. Can’t say if these blues will do the same, but I figured I’d warn you about the possibly of Smurf toes.

• 4/5/12 16:22 the Muse:

thanks auro!!!!!!! didn’t know that ;-D will double up on the base!

• 4/4/12 19:04 Southern Gorgeous:

Very pretty! I especially like that blue!

• 4/4/12 19:33 Stelladiva:

Wow. I used to buy Brucci back in the late 70s. It was around a buck back then. Didn’t realize it was still around!

• 12/7/12 23:42 Nicole:

This polish was established in 1977. This polish has come a looooooong way. Lol

• 4/4/12 20:34 Sondra:

Which drug stores? I’m always jonesing for a new polish. I just bought 10 different colors from china glaze & Elsie & sinful colors. Then I got 26 of them last Friday. So if I could find these it would be nice. Thanks.

• 4/5/12 16:22 the Muse:

it’s a small independent mom and pop pharmacy/drugstore I got them at Sondra but I think walgreens and cvs carry brucci ;D

• 4/4/12 22:13 cat:

Very pretty. Not sure how they perform but the color selection is nice.

• 4/8/12 21:31 Nekura:

I love Brucci polishes actually. I never have an issue with staining and they have some really unique colors if one searches… Though Rite Aid has always carried a good portion of their products for those who can’t find a mom & pop shop with it.. but the mom & pop shops will be the stores with the more unique polish shades.

I am a -bit- disappointed with this selection though.. I swear they released very similar shades last year because I coincidentally picked up a trio close to this last time :\