Considering how strongly I feel about Estee Lauder Pure Color Lipgloss, I’m thinking their new Pure Color High Gloss will top by fav list shortly.
Estee Lauder is set to introduce several shades of Pure Color High Gloss which is packed with color and offering a bright, shiny finish on lips!
Take a look!
Estee Lauder Pure Color High Gloss introduces a new generation of gloss that quenches and seduces your lips, Pure Color High Gloss. Packed with nourishing ingredients for sensational smoothness and reflective color, Pure Color High Gloss feels lush, shines bright and looks chic. The new collection includes seven beautifully wearable hues in a new high-performance formula that provides infinite moisture and an extraordinary ultra-dimensional sheer finish.
- Enriched with skin conditioning ingredients and antioxidants, Vitamin E and Vitamin C, for sensationally smooth and
- cushioned lips
- Sheer formula is incredibly moisturizing for glistening shine that is never sticky.
- Over time, the condition of lips improves, feeling and looking smoother and more supple than ever.
- Exclusive True Vision Technology wraps pigments in a crystal-like coating to optically enhance lips with a prismatic translucent color and shine.
- A subtle to high-impact sheer color palette ensures a shade for all skin tones and desirable lip looks.
- Smooth, even pigments impart a soft, fullness to the lips.
- Long-lasting formula boosts color, cushions lips and provides instant high-shine that lasts for hours.
- Smooth and sheer formula is color true.
- Packaged in a sleek clear tube with an ingenious slant-tipped applicator, for gloss that effortlessly glides on lips for buildable, glossy color.
Estée Lauder Pure Color High Gloss Shades:
- Bare Glow
- Crystal Clear
- Flash Dance
- Stolen Kisses
Corals & Reds
- Coral Chic
- Vixen Plum
- Berry Lush
Pure Color High Gloss ($18.50 Each) will be available at Estee Lauder counters and at www.esteelauder.com beginning May 2012.