Milani Shadow Eyez Eyeshadow Pencil Swatches

Milani Shadow Eyez Eyeshadow Pencil Swatches 1

I told you about the new Milani Shadow Eyez Eyeshadow Pencil yesterday but I’m still testing them out to see how the wear is however rather while you’re waiting here’s a swatch tease.

Milani Shadow Eyez Eyeshadow Pencil Swatches 2

(Swatched: Aquatic Style and Champagne Toast)

I located them in CVS yesterday, no special display, right in the regular Milani end cap. CVS also has a sale this week on Milani which is a Buy 1, Get 1 50% Off so you might want to stop by a few CVS locations and see if you can find them!

Review on the way!

• 4/17/12 13:53 Phyrra:

I love the blue. :)

• 4/17/12 14:04 Bianca:

I’m wearing the copper bronze one today… It’s pretty amazing! I have almost all of UD 24/7 liners. The milani one blends so much better. I’m loving it to far :)

• 4/17/12 14:12 the Muse:

FANTASTIC! I’m wearing the champagne toast today and going to try aqua tomorrow!

• 4/17/12 14:47 AmyK:

I wonder if these have similar ingredients to the UD ones. I’m allergic to the UD ones but not sure of which ingredient. They make my eyes itch! These two colors look similar to two of the UD pencils that were in their holiday shadow pencil set.

• 4/17/12 16:45 Victoria:

I hope these r better than the ud ones, esp the purple. Ud purple one had lots of chunky glitter.

• 4/17/12 23:40 Carrie:

I’m playing with the purple one now – no glitter to be found! I do think these are a bit creamier than the UD ones – not sure if this is good or a bad thing!

I’m less impressed with the pigmentation on the white. It’s on the sheer side.

• 4/17/12 20:05 Leticia – Cosmetics Aficionado:

The one on the right looks like a dupe for the UD pencil in SIn (which I own).

• 4/18/12 20:04 CupK8:

That blue is goooorgeous. I may be stalking my CVS for these…

• 4/19/12 13:41 Lora:

Any update on the review for these? I’ve been dying to hear your thoughts in time to hit up CVS bogo50% off sale if they are worth it :)

• 4/19/12 13:42 the Muse:

working on it lora prob sometime next week hun!

• 4/19/12 13:46 Lora:

:) Yay. I may have to go scoop them before the sale ends just in case!

• 4/19/12 13:59 the Muse:

I’d get them :) you can always return if you hate ‘em, just keep the receipt…..sorry about the delay but need to take pics, swatch, do my makeup, etc..so reviews take a little while to pump out :)

• 4/19/12 14:47 Lora:

I understand! I didn’t mean to make you feel rushed! <3

• 4/19/12 14:56 the Muse:

oh no you didn’t, I just wanted to make sure you knew I was working on it for you ;-D I have two colors but waiting for the others to arrive…I wanted to review all the shades in one post ;-D I’m sorry I hope I didn’t sound like a snark!? eep!

• 4/29/12 18:35 stellar ange:

Hi Muse! First time commenting here, but I just wanted to say how incredibly excited I am to try these! I saw your post about Tarte’s eye candy now I’m lusting after eyeshadow sticks.

Which brand is your favorite so far? Milani, Tarte, UD, MUFE, or Stila (also any others I’ve missed)?

• 4/30/12 16:35 the Muse:

hi stellar thanks for taking time to say hi! so far I like Tarte’s version best :)