Can’t Believe I Missed the Tarte NeutralEYES Shadow Palette on QVC

Tarte NeutralEYES Shadow Palette QVC1

Damn!

Missed out on the Tarte NeutralEYES Shadow Palette w with Liner & Lipsurgence.

Anyone haul this?

$39 bucks, how did I miss it?

I just added this onto wait list, looks rather fabulous.

You get:

• Tarte Amazonian Clay Eyeshadow Palette

Shades:
Matte Soft Beige
Pink Cashmere
Soft Peach
Pebble (matte taupe)
Espresso (matte dark brown)
Whisper Pink (shimmering light pink)
Hazel (shimmering brown)
Plum Smoke (shimmering pale purple)
Cinnamon (shimmering bronze)
Golden Peach

• Tarte Amazonian Clay Waterproof Eyeliner in Olive
  • Tarte Lipsurgence in Peaceful (nude pink)
  • Brush

Tarte NeutralEYES Shadow Palette QVC2

Tarte NeutralEYES Shadow Palette QVC5

Tarte NeutralEYES Shadow Palette QVC4

Tarte NeutralEYES Shadow Palette QVC3

The set was available for a fleeting moment on QVC.com

Hopefully it comes back shortly, you can wait list it if you like!

I did, crossing my fingers I can get it.

Did anyone purchase?

• 5/15/12 10:58 JenJ:

Bwwwahhh?!? How did I miss this!!!

• 5/15/12 11:04 the Muse:

i know right?

• 5/15/12 11:07 diane:

it was even cheaper last night! was the 11pm OTO- was $36!!!! I’m so excited for this- I was literally eyeing it during the 30% off sale but was like “nah, i’ll be good”..and now i got it with a liner and a pretty lip surgence!! so glad i didn’t get the tarte palette i truly didn’t need last week during tues night beauty- i love the colors in this one! Maureen said last night on Q they promised a OTO for the show, was supposed to be something new but it wasn’t ready in time so they put this kit together =) …oohh and i saw on their twitter, they are releasing a maracuja foundation!! any clue when??

• 5/15/12 11:09 the Muse:

ooo noooo new foundation! Must find out more drool!

• 5/15/12 11:14 diane:

please let me know when you get info!! =) i’m excited. not that i need a new foundation, but it’s maracuja oil- so i do. lol

• 5/15/12 11:26 the Muse:

will do ;-D

• 5/15/12 11:08 diane:

btw, there’s a way on qvc.com where they will text u any beauty related OTO or TSVs during the hour it’s on…pretty handy little service! lol

• 5/15/12 11:10 the Muse:

oh I typically follow the rss…didn’t see that feature…maybe that’s a BAD idea lol!

• 5/15/12 11:13 diane:

depends on how strong of willpower you have! LOL. what’s more dangerous is u can speed buy stuff straight from your phone!! http://www.qvc.com/qic/qvcapp.aspx/app.html/params.file.|mobileinfo|alerts,html/walk.html.|leftnav|mobile_leftnav,html

• 5/15/12 11:27 the Muse:

eep yeah, that’s dangerous lol!

• 5/15/12 11:24 JenJ:

ahhhh i was sleep then lol!!! i do get text messages from them. in looking at my phone i see it it was an OTO last night. curses!

• 5/15/12 11:41 Sara Elisabeth:

What is oto?

• 5/15/12 12:04 JenJ:

One time only. It’s a special value they do when the today’s special value sells out or it’s had its last presentation for the day.

• 5/15/12 12:06 susan:

Oh my! This is gorgeous. How did I miss it??? I would even pay full price for this little gem. I love Tarte cosmetics.

• 5/15/12 12:49 Suselew:

I would totally buy this at the OTO price but with shipping now it’s $50. I’ll have to think about it since most of those shades are dupeable.

• 5/15/12 13:08 Cj:

I just ordered the Edward bess trio in island escape, I think it’s gonna e perfect for me. It’s not too cold toned that the colors look grey, and it’s not too warm toned that they look orangish :)

• 5/15/12 13:19 the Muse:

cj, I have to go look at that! I really wanna try his concealer, god he’s such a sexy beast! NOM!

• 5/15/12 16:04 karalinek:

I got this last night for $36! I’ve been eying the olive amazonian clay eyeliner for a while and have been wanting a Lipsurgence product, so I had to get it. The price and quality of the products was just too good to pass up! QVC didn’t advertise this all day yesterday and then put it on @11 P.M! I’m supposed to be on a budget but explained to the hubby that one of the lipsurgence’s goes for $25, so this was a great value. Plus, Tarte products are the only lip products that don’t irritate my lips. I don’t think he understands…LOL!

• 5/16/12 2:41 Marilyn @ Lipgloss and Spandex:

OMG $39?!?!?!??! I just cried a little… on the inside. That’s a crazy awesome deal, because their brushes, eyeshadows and lip tints are all fab!