The MAC Casual Colour Collection is quite an exciting release from the brand this Summer as it not only brings us a brand new product from MAC, Cheek Colour Pots, but also something we can really make use of as the warmer approaches as hey, who doesn’t love lightweight cream blushes in the Summer?
Cheek Colour Pots most definitely look like the new Korres Cheek Butters I recently featured on Musings but with a far nicer price tag of $20 versus $25. I’m curious if they’ll prove bigger…!
Without further commentary for me, here’s Casual Colour for Summer 2012.
Stilettos, off ! Hair, down! Enjoy this collection of our idea of weekend chic, which includes all-in-one Lip and Cheek Colour Pots, Nail Lacquer, Prep + Prime Highlighter, Studio Fix Mascara, Mineralize Skinfinish and the 187 Brush. Effortless and easy, these lightweight, barely-there formulas feel like you’re wearing nothing at all. In shades including: Weekend Getaway, Lazy Sunday, Out for Fun. Relax, it’s MAC – but don’t slack, this collection is only available for a limited time.
MAC Studio Fix Lash $15
- Black Fix Black
MAC Cheek Colour Pots $20
- Have A Lovely Day! Neutral nude (creme)
- Lazy Sunday Baby pink (creme)
- Weekend Getaway Cool rose (creme)
- Relaxation Warm pink (creme)
- Keep It Loose Warm peach (creme)
- Keep It Casual Warm wine (creme)
- Evening Stroll Violet cream (creme)
- Out for Fun Cool coral (creme)
MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural $29
- Medium Soft creamy beige (neutral)
MAC Prep + Primer Highlighter $23
- Bright Forecast Mid-tone peachy coral
- Light Boost Soft yellow cream
MAC Nail Lacquer $16
- Style Tip Soft pink nude (creme)
- Please Me Mid-tone warm pink (creme)
- Ballet Pale sheer ballet pink (creme)
- Tangerine Fizz Mid-tone orange coral (creme)
- 187 Duo Fibre Face
What do you think of MAC Casual Colour?
I think I’m love with all of these creamy blushes! Yes, please!
The collection launches June 7 at MAC counters and online at maccosmetics.com