MAC Casual Colour Collection

MAC Casual Colour Collection 2

The MAC Casual Colour Collection is quite an exciting release from the brand this Summer as it not only brings us a brand new product from MAC, Cheek Colour Pots, but also something we can really make use of as the warmer approaches as hey, who doesn’t love lightweight cream blushes in the Summer?

Cheek Colour Pots most definitely look like the new Korres Cheek Butters I recently featured on Musings but with a far nicer price tag of $20 versus $25. I’m curious if they’ll prove bigger…!

Without further commentary for me, here’s Casual Colour for Summer 2012.

MAC Casual Colour Collection 1

Stilettos, off ! Hair, down! Enjoy this collection of our idea of weekend chic, which includes all-in-one Lip and Cheek Colour Pots, Nail Lacquer, Prep + Prime Highlighter, Studio Fix Mascara, Mineralize Skinfinish and the 187 Brush. Effortless and easy, these lightweight, barely-there formulas feel like you’re wearing nothing at all. In shades including: Weekend Getaway, Lazy Sunday, Out for Fun. Relax, it’s MAC – but don’t slack, this collection is only available for a limited time.

MAC Studio Fix Lash $15

• Black Fix Black

MAC Casual Colour Collection 20

MAC Cheek Colour Pots $20

• Have A Lovely Day! Neutral nude (creme)
  • Lazy Sunday Baby pink (creme)
  • Weekend Getaway Cool rose (creme)
  • Relaxation Warm pink (creme)
  • Keep It Loose Warm peach (creme)
  • Keep It Casual Warm wine (creme)
  • Evening Stroll Violet cream (creme)
  • Out for Fun Cool coral (creme)

MAC Casual Colour Collection 4

MAC Casual Colour Collection 5

MAC Casual Colour Collection 6

MAC Casual Colour Collection 7

MAC Casual Colour Collection 8

MAC Casual Colour Collection 9

MAC Casual Colour Collection 10

MAC Casual Colour Collection 11

MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural $29

• Medium Soft creamy beige (neutral)

MAC Casual Colour Collection 13

MAC Prep + Primer Highlighter $23

• Bright Forecast Mid-tone peachy coral
  • Light Boost Soft yellow cream

MAC Casual Colour Collection 19

MAC Casual Colour Collection 18

MAC Nail Lacquer $16

• Style Tip Soft pink nude (creme)
  • Please Me Mid-tone warm pink (creme)
  • Ballet Pale sheer ballet pink (creme)
  • Tangerine Fizz Mid-tone orange coral (creme)

MAC Casual Colour Collection 14

MAC Casual Colour Collection 15

MAC Casual Colour Collection 16

MAC Casual Colour Collection 17

MAC Brush

• 187 Duo Fibre Face

MAC Casual Colour Collection 3

What do you think of MAC Casual Colour?

I think I’m love with all of these creamy blushes! Yes, please!

The collection launches June 7 at MAC counters and online at maccosmetics.com

• 5/30/12 10:21 the Muse:

yes i know meep but that post didn’t have the official images. reader’s like seeing the entire collection that’s why I reposted it all with the official information and photos.

• 5/30/12 10:15 Ruth:

creamy blushes! yes, please!

• 5/30/12 10:31 Janet Shepherd:

Love it! This whole collection has my name written all over it! I’ve got dark blonde hair and very pale cool-toned skin, so all the recent tangerine colours are terrible on me. Some corals and peaches are ok, but the cool-toned pinks, purples and reds suit me best. Love the promo image too, gorgeous.

• 5/30/12 10:38 the Muse:

hey janet! aw man! those are my shades this Summer, sorry you can’t indulge! :-/ but hey, there is a ton of lovely cools in this lot ;-D! all the shades look stupid beautiful ;D

• 5/30/12 10:42 Janet Shepherd:

Oooh there are some damn pretty shades in those cheek creams, and I want all the nail polishes! You’re a bad influence lol, make me wanna buy stuff all the time.

It’s probably a good thing Sephora aren’t in Australia, or I’d be broke right now!

• 5/30/12 10:45 the Muse:

lol janet sorry! ;-D I create my own lemmings don’t feel bad hehehehe!

• 5/30/12 10:37 Kim:

Thanks for posting this, Muse.

• 5/30/12 10:37 the Muse:

my pleasure kim! :)

• 5/30/12 10:43 K.B.:

I need another blush like I need a hole in the head, and I’ve never been a big cream blush fan (although I love Tarte’s cheek stains), but the packaging makes me want to pick up 1 or 2, even though I’m not a big fan of MAC’s blushes. Darn you, MAC!

• 5/30/12 10:45 the Muse:

kb same here, I’m kinda meh on cream blushes but I can’t stand it, I want them all ;-D

• 5/30/12 10:54 Ruth:

you got pokemon disease! gotta catch ‘em all!

• 5/30/12 10:56 the Muse:

lol ;-D yeah, pretty much my makeup life in a nut shell Ruth!

• 5/30/12 13:37 Laurie:

I know I’m going to buy a few of those color pots. So pretty but I’ll be skipping the clicky pen, brush and polishes. I can find dupes for much less.

• 5/30/12 23:15 Kathleen:

I know it’s not make-up, but is the model wearing a safety pin necklace? I suddenly want to go to the fabric store!

• 5/30/12 23:28 the Muse:

girl forget that did you see the asos french connection exclusive necklace? I snatched that up!

• 6/1/12 12:44 Kathleen: