Quick Beauty Pick Up: Pond’s Morning Refresh Wet Cleansing Towelettes

Ponds Morning Refresh Wet Cleansing Towelettes 1

Pond’s Morning Refresh Wet Cleansing Towelettes are kinda my fav cleansing wipe of the moment.

Tried these yet?

My mum’s swears that rubbing a dry wash cloth on your face is an easy way to exfoliate your face. Mmmm k.

Ponds Morning Refresh Wet Cleansing Towelettes 2

These Pond’s Morning Refresh Wet Cleansing Towelettes kinda sorta remind of the method but they are saturated with a fresh, citrus-y scent that removes makeup and exfoliates dullness as you go.

The secret is each generously sized wipe contains small beads that are embedded right into the wipe so as you remove your makeup those rougher beads gently exfoliate skin leaving behind a smoother, softer feel.

Ponds Morning Refresh Wet Cleansing Towelettes 3

Ponds Morning Refresh Wet Cleansing Towelettes 4

They aren’t fab with waterproof mascara but they will remove most everything else in a snap plus they are hydrating without being sticky or leaving skin too tight.

I spend a little extra time with them on a face devoid of makeup as I swipe them across my face a few times to remove flaky, patchy areas. Granted, these beads aren’t going to completely remove dry skin but there are one more step that helps achieve smoother skin.

Likey!

Available now at drugstores.

Tried ‘em?

Loved ‘em?

Left?

Do share!

Disclaimer: Pond’s provided a press sample of Morning Refresh Cleansing Towelettes several months ago and I have since purchased several more packages myself.

• 5/14/12 14:09 JoElla:

I love the CVS ones. They have a little “door” that really helps keep the product moist.

My current fave is the CVS ponds white tea and chamomile ones! I *heart* em!

• 5/14/12 14:24 Cj:

These look cool! I never tried wipes that have beads in them lol. And my mom does the same thing but with a towel lol!

• 5/14/12 15:04 the Muse:

lol our mothers need to get together ;-D me either, first time, and I like! they actually kinda do a nice job removing smaller rough areas ;D!

• 5/15/12 0:35 Melissa:

mmm exfoliating beads and wipes in one sounds good to me thanks.

• 5/15/12 11:07 LINDARRAGNAR:

oh those look lovely! Have you ever tried the yes to carrots cucumber wipes? I really love those!

• 5/15/12 11:10 the Muse:

i have not! must grab some next target run linda!

• 5/16/12 1:54 Tiffany Martin:

I want see what you think of the yes to brand stuff. They have a bunch of different wipes. I’ve tried a few wipes and I am not happy with those but I really enjoy the convenience. I wonder if they’ll make one that can take off waterproof mascara? Then I can be really lazy, haha.

• 5/15/12 18:47 dina:

the last wipes attempt i had was skyn iceland a few months ago one morning and first use my face FLIPPED out, bright bright like a lobster in the sun red and burning like whoa. :O i don’t know what ingredient triggered it but treading lightly in this category now, this look like they’d be refreshing though….