Sephora Hot Hues Collection Steals and Deals

Sephora Hot Hues Spring 2012 Sale 1

Much of the Sephora Hot Hues Spring 2012 Collection is on sale at some KILLER deals. Wow, that was fast!

Have a look and steal some of these great picks!

Sephora Hot Hues Baked Eyeshadow Palette
Was $24 Now $7

Sephora Hot Hues Spring 2012 Sale 1

Sephora Hot Hues Neon Lip Balm Was $10 Now $3

Sephora Hot Hues Spring 2012 Sale 2

Sephora Hot Hues Eyeliner Set Was $22 Now $5

Sephora Hot Hues Spring 2012 Sale 3

A variety of accessories are available on sale as well!

Shop it a www.sephora.com

P.S. I’m kinda in love with Sebastian Stan as Jefferson on Once Upon a Time, just sayin’!

Sebastian Stan Sephora Hot Hues

• 5/7/12 9:45 Cj:

I’m so sad all the shows are coming to their finales! No more once upon a time, no more grimm, no more revenge!!! Le sigh. I’m gonna have to start going outside again lmao :p

PS: Sebastian Stan is all kinds of yum.

• 5/7/12 10:58 the Muse:

I’m GLAD it gives me time to catch up! I’m behind on everything!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;-D SS is indeed yummy ;-D wants!

• 5/7/12 11:19 Suzanne:

7 bucks for the eye palette! That’s an amazing steal! I’ll have to run to my local Sephora and get me some :) Thx Muse!

• 5/7/12 11:29 the Muse:

my pleasure suzanne! agreed! what a steal!

• 5/7/12 11:23 Becca:

Thanks for the tip. Just bought one of each. What a great deal for $15 :D And I love Once Upon a Time. Wonder what’s going to happen next season…

• 5/7/12 11:29 the Muse:

omg I wonder becca! Maybe they’ll all return home, emma included, and fight it on out on new turf? ;-D It’s a great deal! $7 bucks for the palette? that’s crazy cool price! Enjoy!

• 5/7/12 12:39 Missy:

Yes! I ordered these last week and they’re arriving today! I got the Mulberry palette and the coral Hot Hues lip balm.

Any minute now… waiting to hear the door….. with my nose pressed up against the glass LOL

• 5/7/12 12:54 the Muse:

LOL missy stalking the ups dude is the best! ;-D

• 5/7/12 13:07 Missy:

Good times LOL! My neighbor mentioned that I’ve been getting alot of packages lately, that I must be really busy work-wise (I work from home and it has nothing to do with getting packages). I just nodded and looked wise, hoping my husband didn’t overhear LOL LOL

• 5/7/12 13:14 the Muse:

LOL Missy! That’s always a good excuse, my ups guy just thinks I’m a shop-a-holic…but really it is kinda work, Musings is sorta work? kinda…! LOL!

• 5/7/12 13:20 Missy:

Yes! Musings is work! You must shop :D Just say it’s in the contract ;-) (That’s what I always tell my daughter when I need an excuse haha)

• 5/7/12 13:22 the Muse:

LOL! that’s my excuse for every single beauty purchase, “Oh it’s for Musings…” HA! ;D

• 5/7/12 21:55 Fluffy:

Yeah I jumped on that deal too. Mine was shipped out today.!

• 5/8/12 10:04 the Muse:

brilliant fluffy enjoy your haul!

• 5/7/12 23:05 dina:

grrrrrrrrrrr i just finally picked up one of the balms but a week ago. on the bright side at least now i can pick up the rest without much guilt :)