Sephora Scentsational Fruit Scented Nail Lacquers

Sephora Scentsational Fruit Scented Nail Lacquers

I dunno why but scented nail polish gets me terribly excited. I’m not a nail girl but seriously the idea of scented polish just makes me WISH I was.

The new Sephora Scentsational Fruit Scented Nail Lacquers Set has me a quiver as it features six fruity scented polishes.

Squee!

Yes, please, I’ll grow my nails out for this, I swear I won’t bit.

Sephora Scentsational Fruit Scented Nail Lacquers is a set of six vibrantly funky nail varnishes scented with a juicy fruits.

Best part? You don’t have to decide on a shade! You get all six!

This cute little set is infused with mango, cherry, watermelon and more!

Includes:

• Mango
  • Tutti Fruitti
  • Cherry
  • Citrus
  • Blueberry
  • Watermelon

Oh I just want it!

Loves it!

Available now at Sephora and Sephora.com

• 5/31/12 12:47 Cj:

Lmao I can already see myself with these just sniffing my nails all day lol! I’ve been very boring with my nails lately, just doing the same toned down French nails :/ Maybe these will give me incentive to do something new!

• 5/31/12 13:17 Jenny:

Ooo, I love scented nail polishes! I have the ones from Revlon, which I think smell pretty nice, but they streak like crazy -_- Hopefully these will apply AND smell nice :D And the colors are perfect for the summer time!

• 5/31/12 13:18 Eve:

The colors aren’t all that exciting but scented!!! omg yes! I’ll look like a freak sniffing my fingers constantly hahaha.

• 5/31/12 13:30 Amy Amethyst:

I have the Revlon ones in bubble gum and blueberry. They smell nice but the scent seems to disappear once I put a top coat on. These look pretty and shimmery.

• 5/31/12 14:39 Jayne:

I have been loving scented nail polishes ever since Color Club’s Wicked Sweet Collection. I am so excited about these Sephora ones! Hopefully the colours are nice and opaque too!

• 5/31/12 15:02 Ruth:

I have one of the revlon scented polishes and it makes me a bit sqiushy when i smell it. I love nail polish but this is a total pass for me.

I just imagined you kicking off your chucks and smelling your toes! lol!

• 6/1/12 9:51 the Muse:

LOL EW ruth ;D that would be disturbing hahah!

• 5/31/12 16:49 Torontostaar:

Muse! I love the new site!! We need to get you on tv as a beauty insider or something, pronto ;)

• 6/1/12 9:51 the Muse:

lmao Toronto! I draw the line at video hehe…I tried youtube and was a FAIL at it ;-D

• 5/31/12 17:03 sgrmse.:

i just wanted to leave a note that next to scented crayons and scratch&sniff, these have got to be the next best thing! ;D lol. also that i LOVE LOVE LOVE the design of your site. and i love how you write with such flair. no idea why i’ve only discovered you now but you’re a true gem! STAY GOLD xx

• 6/1/12 9:50 the Muse:

AWWWWW thanks sgrmse ;-D you rock! appreciate the lovely feedback ;-D HA girl, scented crayons and S&S stickers are the crazy awesome ;-D

• 5/31/12 20:06 Southern Gorgeous:

Haha! Quirky but I like it! I miss being a kid when we had those smelly markers, what were they? Mr. Scents-It or something?

• 6/1/12 9:52 the Muse:

I remember those southern! ;-D

• 6/1/12 2:10 Sze Ling:

I’d probably be sniffing my nails the whole time that they’d have to send me to rehab. LOL. :P

• 6/1/12 9:36 the Muse: