Avon Lip Tint

Morning!

How’d the weekend treat you? I spent it upstate and what started out rainy ended up gorgeous, ’bout time too as it’s been cold. But today we are back to rain, thunder, lighting…etc…etc…it’s the type of weather that makes you want to stay in bed or procrastinate. And boy have I been procrastinating today. I spent the better half of my morning reading Wincest and proceeding to not get anything done. I dunno why I do it, it always ends up consuming an hour or more of my time.

Yay me!

Now I’m rushing around trying to get endorsements processed for the day.

Mmm by the way Avon’s new Lip Tint caught my eye. I popped a few in my cart.

Avon Lip Tint

Avon Lip Tint ($2.99) seem like something I’ve come across from the brand before but I’m kinda really on top of tinted lip treatments lately, must be Summer and wanting something lightweight on my lips?

This formula is a sheer hint of color with moisturizing vitamin E, cocoa and shea butter.

Shades:

• Coral
  • Raisin
  • Berry
  • Nude
  • Shimmer

I have Coral and Raisin my cart just hovering my finger over submit at the moment and wondering if I really need another lip balm in my makeup life?

Available now at shop.avon.com

P.S. How’s your morning going? Taking advantage of any of the great sales today?

• 6/25/12 11:02 Cj:

Oh Muse I love you so! Your the only other person I know that reads fanfiction lol! It has been raining cats and dogs here, we actually had a flood warning! There’s like a tornado somewhere around FL and it’s been giving us rain :/

My weekend was a little hectic, And just when I’m getting ready to go to the spa today, I get a call from my stylist saying they are closing down and will open up in a new location in 3 weeks… SIGH

Rescue me please?

• 6/25/12 11:05 the Muse:

lol I obviously have NOTHING better to do with my time hehehe ;-D Wincest is my guilty pleasure ;-D ugh be careful :( we had some severe t-storms today and tons of rain, it’s clearing up now thankfully. mine too, went by so fast but was lovely. oh no :( three weeks :( that sucks! lol hop a plane, hundreds of spas here ;-D we’ll have a blast!

• 6/25/12 12:42 Tammie:

Hey now, I read fanfics too! Smutty ones at that! Not Wincest though haha :)

• 6/25/12 13:08 the Muse:

ditto! ;-D gotta love some sammy and dean action, so hot! :-D

• 6/25/12 13:19 Cj:

Woot! We should start a club lmao :P

• 6/25/12 13:20 the Muse:

we should write fanfic starring cj and jc doing bad things to each other…!

• 6/25/12 13:25 Cj:

Omg your crazy lol :P It always helps to find other people just as dorky and lame as yourself xD

• 6/25/12 13:28 the Muse:

“JC caressed CJ’s smooth, hairless chest feeling him quiver with desire as his breath quickened. CJ licked his lips and looked longing at CJ’s mouth and said…”buy me lipgloss and I will let you nom me so hard!” LOL ;-D haha you guys are so not dorky and lame ;-D but I surely am ;D

• 6/25/12 13:37 Cj:

OH MY GOD! I just busted out laughing and everyone around me is looking at me like I’m a psycho lol!!!

• 6/25/12 13:42 the Muse:

lol! but we have to make jc more manly ya know? kinda angst hero who wants to hide his man love for you but can’t resist your allure!

• 6/25/12 13:44 the Muse:

“JC ran his hand frustratingly through his hair, “I can’t do this…!” CJ leaned in closer to him, so close he could smell the cool minty freshness of JC’s toothpaste, “You can, you know you want to taste my strawberry lipgloss.”

• 6/25/12 13:54 Cj:

I kissed a boy and I liked it,
            The taste of his strawberry lipgloss.

Lol!

• 6/25/12 14:07 the Muse:

LOL! I kissed a few and liked it too SHH don’t tell anyone!

• 6/25/12 13:21 the Muse:

ps you guys make me feel so much less dorky and lame….! ;-D

• 6/26/12 3:45 Quinctia:

I don’t know, what’s worse, reading fanfiction or writing it? Because if I want to be able to pretend I can’t cop to the latter, I need to get a new internet name…

No Wincest, though. I’ve never watched Supernatural.

• 6/26/12 9:13 the Muse:

I actually don’t write it lol! just a fangirl reader! lol…! I religiously watch supernatural so really enjoy the fanfic on it particularly the crazy incest situations they put the two main characters in.

• 6/25/12 12:55 Icequeen81:

What is the main difference between liptint and lip stain? stains are like markers? and tints are balms?

• 6/25/12 13:07 the Muse:

lip stains are typically liquids or gels and they stain lips. tinted lip products are typically a balm-like formula that doesn’t stain lips.

• 6/25/12 13:35 Icequeen81:

• 6/25/12 13:42 the Muse:

no prob-o!

• 6/25/12 16:31 Ruth:

hello, sweetie, darling, darling, sweetie! down here in Maryland we had a couple hella good storms but now the sun is shinin’ and the skies are pretty and blue! I keep saying, “no more makeup!” but the inner horder says, “but it’s on sale and you have a coupon!”

• 6/26/12 10:07 the Muse:

that’s ALWAYS a good excuse ruth <3! We had some crazy rain yesterday! ;-/ and cold today. surreal where is Summer!?

• 6/26/12 10:21 Ruth:

this weekend is gonna be hot, hot, hot!! close to 100! gotta get to the pool and pull some weeds too! gads! my garden is the garden of weeden! =)

• 6/26/12 10:28 the Muse:

thank god I got to my garden early. I was a little worried with the weather but my flower beds have thrived! I’m surprised with the craptastic weather. I dunno about our weekend weather sure hope we see some of that!

• 6/26/12 14:03 Ruth:

I started early but then got sick for a few weeks and then summer classed started. time just seems to get away from me, but those pesky weeds keep flourishing! at least they’re green ;D

• 6/26/12 14:06 the Muse:

aw sorry to hear it spring/summer flu/colds (if that was what it was) are the worst. I actually haven’t had too many issues with weeds. I was surprised how well they are doing considering our weather has been odd to say the least. The beginning of June I had the heat on in my house!

• 6/26/12 0:17 JJ:

They are both sex on a stick.

• 6/26/12 9:14 the Muse: