The new MAC Ruffian Collection includes press on nails, something I haven’t seen from MAC before.
Will you indulge?
Cult New York designers Brian Wolk and Claude Morais of Ruffian bring their infamous swagger to MAC in three exclusive Ruffian Manicures and Lipsticks. Each ready-to-wear set includes 24 nails that are pre-glued and in assorted sizes to ensure a couture-worthy fit. Touch and go with Spectator ovals, an inky spin on the classic French manicure; turn everything to gold with gilded tips à la Demilune; or push buttons in five-alarm Demoiselle talons. For the power pout: Ruffian Red, Ruffian Naked, a creamy beige, and Ruffian Gold, its 24-carat kin. A triple-threat of colour, texture and style.
MAC Ruffian Lipstick $14.50
- Ruffian Naked Pale peachy nude (matte)
- Ruffian Gold Gold glitter metallic (frost)
- Ruffian Red Classic rich blue red (matte)
MAC Ruffian Manicure $25
- Spectator Cream with black half moon, black french tip and black Ruffian ensignia (creme)
- Demoiselle RUFFIAN red with white half moon and black French tip (creme)
- Demilune Matte black with chrome gold half moon (matte)
I’m not a nail girl so I can safely skip this one.
How about you?
MAC Ruffian will be available June 18th at maccosmetics.com and select MAC locations.