Stila Online Vintage Sale 2012

Stila’s Vintage Sale is up and online at www.stilacosmetics.com

There are def deals to be had here!

The entire range of Stila Eyeshadows are $8 each including the trio shadows and smudge pots. There are a few interesting sets on sale as well including the Arctic Chill and Sahara Sand (Pictured Above. I never even new these existed? Whaaa?).

Happy Shoppin’!

I may haul a few eyeshadows myself.

• 6/18/12 11:23 Cj:

Good morning Muse, how was your weekend??

Have you picked up the passion fruit crush yet?

• 6/18/12 11:43 the Muse:

it was wonderful! no rain yay! I have but haven’t swatched/reviewed yet or even tried :( must get on that. you?

• 6/18/12 11:57 Cj:

Mine was good too :) I got a bunch of packages in the mail, I got my new laptop, my new skincare stuff, some clothes it’s like Christmas lol!

Psh go find it!! It’s a great stain, my favorite out of all of them, it swatches really orangy red but on the lips and cheeks it calms down to a gorgeous corally color :)

• 6/18/12 12:59 the Muse:

lucky how’s the new lappie? i’m waiting on my some goodies today in the mail ;-D ooo coral…ok must track down. I have a rubbermaid bin with my “to be reviews” so it is in there ;-D

• 6/18/12 13:08 Cj:

I love it 😀 it’s amazing, way faster and way more battery life than my old one and it’s sooo light! I’m thinking about ordering some new memory for it and either a bigger hdd or an ssd (Sprry if that was too nerdy lol)

Yeah its a gorgeous color, I’ve been wearing it everyday lol. That reminds me of my sample bin lol! I throw all the samples I get from sephora and other places in there 😛 I probably got over 100 different things

• 6/18/12 16:34 the Muse:

<—huge nerd ;-D not too nerdy at all ;-D they sell cheap ones on newegg btw…glad to hear it’s so light. i can remember lugging around a laptop as an uncomfortable experience I love all these lighter notebooks they are releasing….! Oh god I have one too lol! I started including them in packages I send out with giveaways, it was just getting a little too crazy, I never use them!

• 6/18/12 16:45 Cj:

YAY WE KAN BE NERDZ 2GETHA! Lol 😛

Newegg is the bomb lol I get all my comp stuff from them :) I’m gonna get a 8gb set of ram for $50 instead of paying hp $200 for it lol.

I use up all the samples I don’t want as stocking stuffers for my friends come Christmas 😛

• 6/18/12 16:47 the Muse:

lol you’re nuts. ;-D I get a ton of stuff from them too but be careful sometimes amazon is actually cheaper! pcconnections sometimes has a deal or two as well, rarely, but it’s been known to happen!

ha good idea!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I don’t wanna toss them as I’d feel wasteful but anytime sephora puts them in the bag I tend to leave them in store nowadays, it’s just overkill :-/

• 6/18/12 12:55 Comrade Garlic:

These popped up at Costco about a year ago. Not the greatest, pigment was okay and they went muddy when blended.

• 6/18/12 12:56 the Muse:

thanks you saved me $$!

• 6/18/12 13:22 breyerchic04:

They don’t have the main stila color I’ve been wanting (diamond lil), so I think I’m going to pass and not order the other things I only sort of want 😉

• 6/19/12 1:19 cat:

A bit confused. Why are the eyeshadows so dramatically discounted now? Are they going to change the formula? Kind of irritated that I already picked up Kitten and Cha Cha at a smaller discount a few weeks ago. Tempted to pick up some more shadows but I’ve been trying not to do any more online shopping this month.

• 6/19/12 9:38 the Muse:

they are prob re-releasing with new packaging cat.

• 6/19/12 19:41 cat:

Oh… Right then. If anyone needs me, I’ll be at Sephora swatching the shadows I’m going to buy. :)

• 6/19/12 18:38 Actionmags:

I love that I have access to Stila again in Ireland but I am so jealous that you have sales and friends and family events.. I have never seen the above sets. The passion fruit crush lip stain is so pretty 😉

• 6/20/12 10:07 the Muse:

hey you! tweet me if you every need anything I’d be happy to shop the sale for you. if you have paypal you can fund it that way :D!

• 6/28/12 1:38 Emily:

sweeeeeeeeeeeet………
    Much obliged for the heads up

• 6/28/12 7:32 the Muse: