Avon Glimmersticks Chrome Eye Liner

Avon Glimmersticks Chrome Eye Liner

Avon vamps up their Glimmersticks with a new Chrome finish.

Any fans? I hated the ones I recently hauled with their Summer 2012 Collection. Eep! Terribly dry, lots of tugging involved, just wasn’t working for me.

Perhaps I’ll like the Avon Glimmersticks Chrome?

Avon Glimmersticks Chrome Eye Liner are a waterproof formula with the promise of 12 hours of wear and a pearl finish.

Avon Glimmersticks Chrome Eyeliner
New Chrome shades:

• Burgundy Shock
  • Electric Pink
  • Veluxe Blue
  • Vivid Grey
  • Ultra Violet
  • Flashy Steel

Available now at shop.avon.com

• 7/9/12 20:16 Jessica:

I religiously buy their Glimmerstick liner in black because I’m a sucker for retractable. Anything I have to sharpen drives me nuts. BUT aside from that fact I rly enjoy it. One of my favorite pencil liners lasts all day. But I am kind of hesitant to purchase these shades!

• 7/9/12 21:02 Tiffany Martin:

I love the idea of this product. I hope it doesn’t suck, lol

• 7/9/12 21:29 Cindy:

For a split second when I looked at the picture I thought “Ohhh Color changing chromey eyeliner?” then I realized it’s probably just the purple and blue shade worn together. I am disapoint.

• 7/10/12 0:44 Phyrra:

I love the teal to purple eye liner. I need to try that.

• 7/10/12 8:17 Kiss & Make-up:

That’s a great picture, love the effect. I’ve been looking for a good waterproof shimmery metallic eyeliner. This may just be it.

• 7/10/12 8:53 Kim:

They look nice but I’m afraid to try them since they may be dry.

• 7/10/12 9:46 Tracey:

I have one in the shade Mocha Flash (I’m in the UK, we’ve got different shades) which is a brown with a flash of green, very much like the MAC eyeshadow in Club. I love it and it’s not dry at all but not as glidey as the Liqui-Glide glimmersticks that came out a while back.

• 7/10/12 11:41 isabella:

I’d try I love glimmersticks of all kinds

• 7/11/12 1:09 Rachel:

I just ordered Vivid Grey. I’m pretty excited to try it.

• 7/21/12 20:56 Sierra:

I bought the Ultra Violet and the Electric Pink, and they look AMAZING!! And at only 2.99, its a steal! Only thing is Electric Pink is REALLY sheer, but it still gives you a nice metallic finish

• 7/23/12 16:40 Mandy:

I bought Electric Pink. It’s not even pink. It’s barely lavender at best and not very chrome-y. Maybe other shades are better. At least Avon refunded my money.

• 7/23/12 16:43 the Muse:

aw sorry mandy that stinks, glad you got your $$ back!

• 8/4/12 1:15 Amy:

I have the pink too. You can barely see it inside but in the sun o man is it pretty. these are just a different type of eyeliner for certain occasions i think. the flashy steel shows nicely. they are meant to change with lighting.