Buxom Sculpted Lash Mascara

Buxom Sculpted Lash Mascara

Buxom is on a roll for Fall 2012 with the introduction of a new lipgloss and now a new mascara. Buxom Sculpted Lash Mascara has an interesting S designed applicator. This is something I haven’t seen in a mascara before!

Things that make you go hmmmm
, S shaped applicators!

Take a look!

Buxom Sculpted Lash Mascara’s S shaped brush grabs and coats lashes with a vitamin rich formula producing a fuller, fanned out lash effect.

The mascara is available for a limited time online to Beauty Insiders at Sephora.com and won’t launch again until August in stores.

The S design is odd isn’t it?

Has me curious to try it out that’s for sure.

What do you think?

• 7/25/12 11:57 Irene:

well, I do prefer more mascara further outside my lashes than near my nose

• 7/25/12 12:16 Kaitlin:

I think this S design looks really promising!

• 7/25/12 13:39 Lemony Licks:

Maybelline’s Voluptuous has an S design too, but this is so much more extreme!

• 7/25/12 14:36 Kim:

I’m not even sure how to use mascara with an “S” design! :)

• 7/25/12 15:10 Southern Gorgeous:

That looks eerily similar to the Lancome Hypnose Drama that I am using right now.

• 7/25/12 16:02 Kiss & Make-up:

Uh okay, that looks weird… And impractical. But I’ll give it the benefit of the doubt. I really like the brush on the Maybelline cat eye mascara (which has a curve) so maybe I’ll like this one as well.

• 7/25/12 19:09 Kiera:

Maybe this will allow me to finally apply mascara the way I want… you see with normal wands I always do great with my right eye (dominant side) but as soon as I switch to my left I feel like the brush doesn’t properly fit my eye (since the wand is hovering over my nose) so I can’t apply it really close… this S pattern it appears to me would allow me to use it on both eyes one curve for the right eye, the other for the left… we’ll see… plus I’m in love with the Buxom Lashes Mascara (others pale in comparison to it for me at least!)