Clean & Clear Morning Burst Fruit Infusions Smoothing Facial Scrub

Clean Clear Morning Burst Fruit Infusions Smoothing Facial Scrub 1

You know it’s Back to School time when new skincare bits and bobs start popping up. Clean & Clear Morning Burst Fruit Infusions Smoothing Facial Scrub gets added to the Morning Burst Fruit Infusions Collection for Fall 2012.

This is a gel exfoliator with “seeds” or “beads” suspended in a gel formula for a gentle scrubbing experience.

Clean Clear Morning Burst Fruit Infusions Smoothing Facial Scrub 2
Clean & Clear Morning Burst Fruit Infusions Smoothing Facial Scrub ($6.49) is supposedly infused with Real Fruit Extracts. The unique formula contains strawberry and yumberry seeds and vitamins to gently scrub skin to a smoother, softer appearance and feel.

This is available now at drugstores.

• 7/31/12 11:39 Cj:

Good morning! How was your weekend?? I am so relaxed from my spa day I feel like my body’s jello lol. Are you gonna try this? You still cheating it up in the morning :P?

• 7/31/12 13:08 the Muse:

Good morning you! or should I say good afternoon ;-D ugh that sounds heavenly ;-D mine was good but a lot of running around! Vacation around the corner though, gonna grab some R&R than ;-D always! I dunno why but I am always cheating in the AM with cheap thrills ;D but prob won’t like this but of course, will try!

• 7/31/12 13:20 Cj:

It was amazingggg the new location is so much nicer, more “high end” like. I’ve been using the basis face wash as my cheapo morning cleanser, it’s good but I kinda wanna try something new. I’m thinking of getting a handmade face soap from etsy actually. I’ve been addicted to etsy lately lol

• 7/31/12 14:50 the Muse:

sounds heavenly!!!!!! I wish I could have gone ;-D oh god don’t start me on etsy *hides* have you tried lush queen of hearts facial soap?

• 7/31/12 14:55 Cj:

Lol you an etsy addict :P? Oooh no I haven’t! I haven’t put in a lush order in forever lol, maybe it’s time :P

• 7/31/12 15:11 the Muse:

are you kidding? omg etsy is nuts…seriously I spend way too much time on there. I’ve purchased like 10 pairs of custom designed chucks from etsy. ;-D and of course makeup, bath and body stuff, general geekery, iphone/ipad covers, etc…etc.. ;-D I do a little etsy corner post on here sometimes, I use to do them weekly but haven’t in a while :D! yes! because emotional brilliance launched ;-D MWAHHHHAAA!

• 7/31/12 12:16 kimkats:

Lol – “Yumberry?” sounds like a McDonald’s shake flavor! bet this smells nice tho….

• 8/2/12 1:15 Butterdaisy:

I am a sucker for face exfoliaters. This one sounds so yummy I can not resist. This is a def must have for me.

• 3/1/13 20:49 Ange:

I just bought myself one of these the other day and I gotta say that the smell is simply DELICIOUS!

I wish they make a perfume with the same fragrance >w< ♥