Clinique Even Better Eyes Dark Circle Corrector

Clinique Even Better Eyes Dark Circle Corrector
Dude, you know I need a little Clinique Even Better Eyes Dark Circle Corrector ($39.50) today. I feel like I haven’t slept in several days.

So what’s this all about?

Take a look!

Clinique Even Better Eyes Dark Circle Corrector is a new oil-free hydrating eye cream that promises to visibly lightens dark under eye circles.

Skin-strengthening ingredients make skin less transparent while the cooling massage tip breaks up puffiness. Sheer optics create an instantly brighter look for all skintones from fair to deep, leaving skin healthy and younger-looking.

Even Better Eyes Dark Circle Corrector is clinically proven to visibly lighten dark circles by 30 percent in 12 weeks.

I need to try this out for myself, my dark circles need to helping hand!

Anyone else?

Clinique Even Better Eyes Dark Circle Corrector is available now at Clinique counters as well as online at Sephora.com and Clinique.com

• 7/17/12 11:44 Littlecreek:

I’m in. I have yet to find something that truly works on my circles, but that hasn’t kept me from trying everything under the sun! Worth a shot!

PS Glad your back!

• 7/17/12 12:27 the Muse:

brooke it’s good to be back chica! ;-D I’m tired, need a little R&R this weekend. Batman and vegging that sounds about right ;-D how are you? me too! I try endless products for dark circles but the only thing that works, concealer!

• 7/17/12 12:41 anne:

agh so tempting , nothing ever works/ and then i use concealer but it creases no matter what i use :(

• 7/17/12 14:27 Kiss & Make-up:

I’m tempted to try this, but I’ve tried many Clinique products that I thought would be awesome, only to be disappointed afterwards :-( I had very high hopes for the dark spot corrector,the pore refining serum, the even better foundation,… but none really delivered. At least not for me. I’m still I’m tempted to try new Clinique products though. They always manage to convince me somehow. Let us know how it goes!

• 7/17/12 14:36 Christina:

I was if this is similar to Estee Lauder’s illuminating eye cream. I wouldn’t be surprised, given the parent company.

• 7/17/12 17:19 Jane:

I hope not. I was seriously underwhelmed with that after a few weeks.

• 11/28/12 16:37 Miss Jozi:

I tried it but it makes my eyes water, must be something in there that my sometimes over sensitive body can’t handle. I use clinique because I am allergic to perfume and peru balm. But some stuff still makes me break out (eczema) or have breathing or watery eye problems. I am curious to know if somebody else also has this problem.