DKNY The World Collection

DKNY The World Collection

I was waiting for DKNY to launch something new in the fragrance realm this Fall and let’s just say they don’t go small with this collection.

DKNY gives us the world with their new The World Fragrance Collection.

London, Paris, Rio, and New York all get their very own inspirational fragrance in this collection.

Take a look!

DKNY Be Delicious Heart London $65
Blackcurrant Buds, Spring Hyacinth, Neroli, Apple, Rose Essence, Honeysuckle, Orange Flower, White Woods, Amber, Vetiver.

DKNY Be Delicious Heart London

DKNY Be Delicious Heart NYC $65
Green Apple, Cucumber, Grapefruit, Magnolia, Tuberose, Muguet, Sandalwood, Blondewood, Amber, Tender Skin Accord.

DKNY Be Delicious Heart NYC

DKNY Be Delicious Heart Paris $65
Sparkling Mandarin, Italian Bergamot, Gala Apple, Violet, Jasmine, Rose, Golden Amber, Vanilla Orchid, Patchouli Heart, Vetiver, Woods.

DKNY Be Delicious Heart Paris

DKNY Be Delicious Heart Rio $65

Maracuja Fruit, Pink Lady Apple, Clementine, Orange Flower, Orris, Gardenia, Myrhh, Amber, Sandalwood, Benzoin.

DKNY Be Delicious Heart Rio

Which is your favorite city?

The DKNY World Collection is available now at Sephora and Sephora.com

• 7/9/12 12:23 Cj:

Muuuuuuuuse!!! Omg I missed you soooo much! Sorry I was AWOL last week, had so much to do and get ready at the office. How you been??? How was your 4th of July??

• 7/9/12 12:41 the Muse:

cj!!!! I missed you SO much back ;-D I was wondering where you were >:) *hugs* I’m great. Did you get everything wrapped up? ;-D It was good, fasttttttt! I was in Vegas for 3-4th and got home early on 5th to make it back to my my office/work/real life lol! ;D how was yours? do anything special?

• 7/9/12 12:48 Cj:

Omg Vegas?? I bet you had fun lol! I just went to a fireworks show with a couple friends. Yeah everything’s pretty much settled now and should be running smoothly. I even got an assistant lol! I feel like Meryl Streep in devil wears prada lmao! I’m working Monday through Thursday 10 to 4.

Oh and I am so getting 2 of each of these perfumes lol! Paris sounds gorg

• 7/9/12 12:58 the Muse:

it was a blast. but way too short :( we had a nice time though. A little tired though and traveling again this week, zombie need sleeppppppppppp ;-D

Paris sounds good, kinda loving on Rio too!

oooo look at you mr fancy! I need an assistant ;-D that’s amazing, great hours, and the weekend to yourself! w0000t!

• 7/9/12 13:23 Cj:

I know I feel like grown up lmao does that sound stupid?

I like the color of Rio lol but the whole sandalwood thing has me a little wary. I hear sandalwood I think of like super musky manly colognes lol

• 7/9/12 13:57 the Muse:

lol awww *sniff* *hug* my boy has grown up ;-D hehe…I think it’s great! Good on you! ;-D awww nooo..sometimes sandalwood comes across nicely combined with other notes, besides, it’s DKNY, they normally favor fruity floral ;-D

• 7/10/12 0:56 Lisa:

I was in Vegas 2-4th!! lol. Hope you had fun :D

• 7/10/12 9:31 the Muse:

had awesome! maybe we passed on the strip hehe…! it was a blast, too short. wish I had 2 to the 4th but was half the 3rd-all the 4th, and back home early morning on the 5th booo!

• 7/9/12 12:24 Amandale:

Ahh I wish they had a mini set with all four of these in it, I hate buying full size perfumes =|

• 7/9/12 12:52 K:

I would love to see a mini set too!

• 7/10/12 0:09 Angieluv:

Yes! I will buy a mini set in a heart beat! With me being such a sephora addict I have tons of samples and mini sized perfumes…. So I have too little realestate smell space on my arms for more full sized perfumes.

• 7/9/12 12:25 Kaitlin:

Rio and NYC look like the two front-runners!

• 7/9/12 12:34 isabella:

those look interesting,
    which reminds me that I never saw the lime one that was out earlier. anyone see it?

• 7/9/12 12:39 the Muse:

lime one?

• 7/9/12 14:42 isabella:

I think it was a L/E

• 7/9/12 14:45 the Muse:

interesting!

• 7/9/12 12:40 Littlecreek:

Where oh where is my rollerball set for this collection? I don’t want to have to choose!

• 7/9/12 13:21 Trish Williams:

Smelled Rio on Saturday at Sephora (made a beeline for it) and I am in total love! This is a welcome arrival considering I bought Golden Delicious last year and it was ‘ehhh’.

• 7/9/12 14:30 Anna:

I just love the colors of the bottles hahaha. I would totally buy a mini set just to have them on my dresser.

• 7/9/12 16:07 LINDARRAGNAR:

Somehow or other reading the description, they ALL sounded good! Perfect colors for spring/summer!!

• 7/9/12 16:23 Rebekah:

NYC! I love Tuberose!! I remember finding a solid perfume of Tuberose at the Discovery Channel Store (of all places) when I was 17! I took it with me when our family went to Italy…awesome scent memories! Unfortunately, I’ve never been able to find another perfume like it since! If I see tuberose in a perfume I’ve got to check it out!!

• 7/9/12 16:26 Libby:

I want them all! At first, I was thinking that NY and Paris’ descriptions sound more like something I’d like but then I looked at London again…and now I want that one too! I loved the original Be Delicious scent and I’ve just run out on it so I’ll definitely pick up one of these to try.

Thanks for the info, Muse!!

• 7/9/12 16:29 the Muse:

my pleasure libs!

• 7/9/12 23:38 cat:

They all sound great. My DKNY perfumes are the ones I reach for everyday so it’s going to be a struggle to not buy all of these. :)

• 7/10/12 0:06 Marty:

I want them all

• 7/10/12 2:43 Phyrra:

Paris and NYC sound good :)

• 8/21/12 4:35 cat:

@Muse I know these are limited edition. Do you think they’ll stick around until the Sephora Friends and Family discount or should I just grab them now?

• 8/21/12 9:05 the Muse:

Cat, I’m not sure. Sometimes I see Fall fragrances launch and remain active for a year and other times I see them disappear fast. It really depends how they sell I guess. I can’t really say yes they’ll be around or no they’ll disappear…! :( sorry hun!