Milani Color Play Felt Tip Pens

Milani Color Play Felt Tip Pens Summer 2012

Milani Color Play Felt-Tip Pens ($6.99) are a newly launched collection of eye, body, face pens with a felt tip point for creating beauty on your body!

Take a look!

The formula is water resistant and long wearing so you can create, doodle, or draw on your body and/or face with these pens and easily remove it with oil based eye makeup remover. Or hey, good traditional and use ‘em on your eyes to line with!

Shades:

• Black Line
  • Blue Definition
  • Pink Point
  • Jaded Edge
  • Gray Strokes
  • White Line

They’ll available in six fun shades for a limited time at select Walgreens and Fred Meyer stores or online now at www.milanicosmetics.com.

• 7/2/12 16:49 Carly:

Ahh! I want these so badly! Unfortunately there aren’t many places that carry Milani products where I live. :(

• 7/2/12 18:58 LINDARRAGNAR:

These look very promising – indeed. I really think the white might be nice on the waterline.

I just visited a Sephora in my local JCpenny for the first time and I was really surprised. It was actually really nice. Have you gone to one that is inside a jcpennys?

I got this BUXOM passport set, for 500 points (I Think it was from an older release or something) It has a full sized lip polish, mini lip liner and mascara, and passport holder; it was a really good deal!

• 7/5/12 15:55 the Muse:

i have but didn’t love it linda :-/ their return policy is weird…! :(

• 7/2/12 19:35 Karisa:

I’m so excited for these, I saw some swatches today and they look really good :3

• 7/2/12 23:09 Tiffany Martin:

Tried any yet, Muse? They look really fun and if they’re easy to use what a great option for eyeliner!

• 7/5/12 9:56 the Muse:

naa not yet tiffany ;-D

• 7/3/12 10:59 Majick:

I must have these! I remember when I was a kid my friend did a huge drawing on my body with markers. It may not have been really safe but it looked really cool for a few days until it all washed off.

These pens look safe and fun.

• 7/3/12 19:34 Allison:

ooh, they look so cool, the pink looks interesting, I wonder what it would look like as an eyeliner! :)

• 7/4/12 12:54 Mindy:

Count me in as VERY interested!

• 7/4/12 23:57 Lorraine ER:

Want. so. badly!

• 7/4/12 23:58 Lorraine ER:

I just want to add these remind me of the TokiDoki perfetto liners at a much more reasonable cost (although those are on sale right now!) I cannot wait to get my hands on them, I hope they don’t sell out super fast because I’m willing to drive around to get them all but I’d prefer not to have to.