Hydroxatone Anti-Aging BB Cream
Hydroxatone Anti-Aging BB Cream is the latest BB Cream to launch in the US. I’m not terribly familiar with the Hydroxatone brand to be honest but I thought it interesting they have launched a BB Cream.
Let’s have a look!
Hydroxatone Anti-Aging BB Cream ($39) is available in three shades and acts as an all in one skincare and beauty solution.
The interesting thing about this BB Cream is the SPF 40. So far, many of the BB Creams we’ve seen launch in the US have had rather low levels of protection. I’m liking the fact this has a higher level of protection that allows us to stay outside for longer without worrying about a touch up.
It also promises to reduce the appearances of fine lines and wrinkles while firming and lifting skin. It contains a potent antioxidant to reduce free radical damage and evens out skin tone so it appears brighter with an active Vitamin C and a advanced encapsulated peptide. The Vitamin C compound supposedly stimulates collagen used during the skin’s own regenerative process.
- Vitamin C: Support optimal skin health by promoting the skin’s own regenerative properties help stimulate collagen used during the skin’s own regenerative process
- PhytoCellTec: Formulated with an ingredient that help skin stem cells maintain their natural renewal capacity
- PhytoCellTec & EMortal: Formulated with ingredients that increase the vitality of the skins’ stem cells.
- Contains ingredients that support the natural renewal process of the skin
- SPF 40: SPF 40 Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB protects the skin from the elements including harmful UV rays and oxidative stress
Sounds pretty amazing doesn’t it?
This is more like a BB Cream because as you know I’ve been terribly disappointed with the versions we’ve had to contend with here in the US.
I think I’ll be indulging.
What do you think?
Available now at hydroxatone.com