Lipstick Flask, Time to Get Your Drink On Beauty Lovers!

I’m having my traditional Doctor Who viewing party this weekend and I think I’ll slip this little Lipstick Flask into my purse. Of course, it’ll need to be filled with some sort of Whovian inspired drink….!

No seriously, a Lipstick Flask?

Beauty Most Unusual or terribly convenient?

Truth this is actually a flask! It comes with a funnel to fill it and everything. Although I have to admit sipping from it would probably be strange as hell.

Available at for the eccentric, slightly alcoholic beauty junkies out there.

• 8/28/12 20:21 Al:

LMAO! Well, it would certainly make a great gag gift!

• 8/29/12 1:28 BuBu!:

Museeeeeeeee I’m a sucker for packaging..but this is not one I am interested in! You should check out Burberry’s beauty line…OH EM GEE!! It is to dieeeee for! I just purchased the new velvet matte foundation…my new HG! Just wanted u to join the fun and wanted to share with u that u need to hop on to the Burberry bus! Heehee! -hugs n kisses-

• 8/29/12 9:17 the Muse:

hi bubu, I’ve tried quite a few products from the line :) I just haven’t reviewed them on here as of yet. I agree, quite nice makeup! Love the shadows! xoxo

• 8/29/12 2:41 Melissa:

Humm I need this for a gift not sure for who but its just oddly funny enough.

• 8/29/12 6:21 Kiss & Make-up:

That is just so weird, lol… :-)

• 8/29/12 7:28 TwirlyGirly:

Oh, this is hilarious! I don’t drink, but if I did, I’d snag me one of these in a heartbeat!

• 8/29/12 9:12 the Muse:

lol same here!

• 8/29/12 9:32 JenJ:

This is sweet!

• 8/29/12 10:47 OrangeLipstickBlog:

Need this!

• 8/29/12 14:18 Majick:

How big is this thing? I think it’s pretty hilarious and if I still drank I may even go for it. LOL I’m celebrating 14 years on September 5th – GO ME! (the best part is: every year that I make it, I treat myself to something big. THis year…Majorca Pearls! Here is the link for the necklace but I don’t know how to link it so yu can just click. OMG – I can’t wait to wear them (I feel like Wilma Flintstone but they are so pretty I don’t care – the earrings are the dk. grey color and I’m getting the matching bracelet too.)

p.s. sorry for hijacking the thread but I’m pretty darn proud. Oh, and the store where I’m getting my stuff had the pearls for 20% off and I was able to score a $50 gift card for $25 so I really got a pretty good deal considering.
    ok, signing off – again, thanks for letting me spout off! :-)

• 8/29/12 14:49 the Muse:

not sure! :) but enough to hold liquer though lol! 14 years of what?? that’s incredibly gorgeous! very pretty! FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!!!! ;-D they are stunning!

• 8/29/12 20:38 Majick:

14 years of no drinking! :-D. I apologize Muse, I get in trouble with the DH all the time because I leave out key bits of info. The flask reminded me of my upcoming celebration. I have to go to the website and see it in the pic.

• 8/30/12 9:58 the Muse:

OOOO! duh! sorry! obviously my thinking cap is NOT one! CONGRATS to you! lol…no worries, I’m always leaving out key bits too in a conversation lol! we can be scatter brains together ;D <3!

• 8/30/12 11:41 Majick:

Scatter brains and togetherness work for me! 😀

• 8/30/12 11:43 the Muse:

<===scatterbrain to the max here ;D! so much going on, so little time to remember it all ;D

• 8/29/12 16:29 TwirlyGirly:

If you follow the link to the website selling the flask Muse provided at the end of her post, you can see a photo of it being held in someone’s hand and get a fairly good idea of its size. It says it holds 4oz….which could be enough (depending upon what you fill it with!)

• 8/29/12 16:38 the Muse:

cheers twirly girl ;-D I didn’t even know it listed the 4oz size on there thanks chica ;-D that was super helpful!!!!!!!!

• 8/29/12 20:41 Majick:

Thanks! I’m going to do that. I was so distracted this afternoon I didn’t even notice the link. LoL

• 8/30/12 0:56 plue:

doctor who! i am catching up on the fever!

• 8/30/12 9:55 the Muse:

yay! have fun watching little sis ;-D it’s getting GOOD!

• 8/30/12 10:49 Kimryan8:

Ha! That is so awesome! I love that, and I love your quote, “for the eccentric, slightly alcoholic beauty junkies out there!” I already put it on the Christmas list.

• 8/30/12 10:51 the Muse:

hehe kim ;D bad joke probably but was only joking promise ;D

• 8/30/12 11:05 Kimryan8:

Great joke. I am totally the girl with bright red lipstick on at the movies who sneaks a flask in. The best!

• 8/30/12 11:47 the Muse:

lol kim!

• 8/30/12 12:02 Majick:

Kim, I used to be that girl but it wasn’t a flask, it was a knapsack filled with snacks and a quart size container of grain and fruit punch! Those were crazy days (early 80s), I still wear RED lips and carry a huge purse. Some things never change. LOL

Oh, and, I don’t knock anyone for having a good time, I just leave the party a little earlier now. LOL (Usually after someone has told me the same story for the third time. ha ha)

• 8/30/12 15:08 Kimryan8:

I hear you. When I’ve flipped the coin and gotten DD for the night, I’m always the one who wants out early too!

• 8/30/12 11:43 Majick:

It wasn’t a bad joke and I really don’t think anyone should be offended. I thought it was funny. 😉

• 8/30/12 11:45 the Muse:

I’m glad to hear it ;D! phew!

• 8/30/12 12:03 Majick:

No WOrries Girl!

• 8/30/12 12:31 the Muse:

• 8/31/12 19:50 Kathleen:

A little bigger, and I can use it for my ashes when the time comes! :)

• 9/4/12 11:47 TwirlyGirly:

Or, buy several of them and let those you love carry around a little bit of Kathleen for the rest of their lives!!!