Maybelline Fall 2012 Scene on the Runway Collection

Maybelline Fall 2012 Scene on the Runway Collection 8

Maybelline Scene on the Runway is a new Fall 2012 Collection that features several new shades of Eye Studio Palettes as well as limited edition Maybelline Color Sensational Lipstick, blush, and a new cream highlighter.

Take a peek!

Why oh why does Maybelline continue to release new shades of Eye Studio Quads that look like shades already released in the general catalog?! The colors are so easily to dupe from past shade selections. I love these quads and I’d totally indulge in all four shades they released with this Scene on the Runway Collection but the problem is they all look like shades I already own.

Maybelline Touch of Light Luminzing Face Glow

Maybelline Scene on the Runway

Maybelline Scene on the Runway Collection

Maybelline Fall 2012

Maybelline Fall 2012 Scene on the Runway

Maybelline Fall 2012 Scene on the Runway Collection 7

Maybelline Fall 2012 Scene on the Runway Collection 2

One item to get excited about here, that is if you love highlighters, is the limited edition Maybelline Touch of Light Luminzing Face Glow.

Some of the shades of Maybelline Color Sensational Lipstick were very tempting but the shades were too dark for my medium fair skin. They’ll rock on a darker tone though!

I saw the display at Harmons as well as at my local CVS.

Anyone haul anything from it?

• 8/21/12 21:01 reen:

i want the luminizing glow!

• 8/22/12 0:59 Al:

I’m curious about that too!

• 8/21/12 22:58 Cindy:

Ohhhh those lip sticks… I’ve been in such a vampy mood for fall. I want dark reds and browns. I’m going to have to hunt those little suckers down!

• 8/22/12 9:28 the Muse:

these def bring it cindy! they have some crazy browns in the mix, wish I could pull them off!

• 8/22/12 13:22 Beth Maiorana:

“Little suckers” are freaking gorgeous- go buy them all (I did- I had to go back the next day!! No s**t)- even the ones I thought were not going to be pretty, turns out they’re just so beautiful!! I adore Maybelline. xoxo Beth in Pgh ;-)

• 8/22/12 11:04 Lara:

I’m not a fan of Maybelline lipsticks anymore, they smell kind of funny. As in for the shadows, I agree about already having those colors.

• 8/22/12 11:07 the Muse:

me either lara but I keep getting sucked in my those color scentsationals! damnit!

• 9/7/12 23:26 Jenna:

They smell like Plato to me and taste weird, but I always fall for them and end up giving them away. Stupid great marketing.

• 9/5/12 16:49 Julie:

I love the new colour tattoos, nail polishes and the lipsticks! I just wish I could find this collection near me!

• 9/7/12 23:27 Jenna:

Correction “play dough” not Plato…obviously I don’t know what he smelled like….