Slakin & Co. Fall 2012 Candles

Bath and Body Works Fall 2012 Candles

Bath and Body Works I’ll be signing my check off to you this week. The new Slakin & Co. Fall 2012 Candle Collection have launched and I see about, oh, all of them I want.

This is absurd.

Just shoot me.

Slatkin & Co. Leaves Candle
Features a medley of ripe delicious apples, red berries and golden nectar.

Slakin Co. Fall 2012 Candles 15

Slatkin & Co. Autumn Candle
Unites the beloved, autumnal scents of dark pomegranate, sweet red apple and woodsy fir balsam.

Slakin Co. Fall 2012 Candles 6

Slatkin & Co. Apple Crumble Candle
An inviting blend of baked Granny Smith and McIntosh apples topped with sweet vanilla crumble.

Slakin Co. Fall 2012 Candles 12

Slatkin & Co. Pumpkin Cupcake Candle
A cozy concoction of spiced pumpkin cupcake, rich buttercream and frosted ginger.

Slakin Co. Fall 2012 Candles 7

Slatkin & Co. Spiced Cider Candle
A delicious, orchard-picked blend joins fresh apples, spiced with nutmeg and cloves.

Slakin Co. Fall 2012 Candles 17

Slatkin & Co. Pumpkin Caramel Latte Candle
Blend of creamy pumpkin, spiced caramel and sweet cream and keep your treasured autumn drink all season long.

Slakin Co. Fall 2012 Candles 8

Slatkin & Co. Pumpkin Cinnamon Sugared Donut Candle
A vanilla cake donut covered in sugar crystals and a kiss of crushed cinnamon.

Slakin Co. Fall 2012 Candles 11

Slatkin & Co. Farmstand Apple Candle
Notes of McIntosh apple, ripe pear blossom and woodsy oak.

Slakin Co. Fall 2012 Candles 10

Slatkin & Co. Cinnamon Nut Bread Candle
Fresh baked shortbread with cinnamon, buttercream and chopped nuts with this cozy fragrance.

Slakin Co. Fall 2012 Candles 16

Slatkin & Co. Leaves Candle
A medley of ripe delicious apples, red berries and golden nectar.

Slakin Co. Fall 2012 Candles 3

Slatkin & Co. Mahogany Teakwood Candle
Revel in the cozy fine woods fragrances of mahogany, cedarwood and oak, highlighted by delicate lavender and geranium notes

Slakin Co. Fall 2012 Candles 14

Slatkin & Co. Brandied Pear Candle
A sweet symphony of poached autumn pears drizzled with sugared brandy and topped with thick vanilla cream.

Slakin Co. Fall 2012 Candles 4

Slatkin & Co. Creamy Pumpkin Candle
Autumn blend of spiced pumpkin drizzled with sweet caramel and topped with warm cream!

Slakin Co. Fall 2012 Candles 9

Slatkin & Co. Fresh Balsam Candle
Refreshing blend of crisp eucalyptus, fir needles and cedarwood musk notes is an invigorating and timeless treasure.

Slakin Co. Fall 2012 Candles 2

Slatkin & Co. Salted Caramel Candle
A mixture of farm-fresh sweet cream, layered with salted caramel and warm vanilla.

Slakin Co. Fall 2012 Candles 5

Slatkin & Co. Cranberry Woods Candle
Combines fresh, tart cranberries, blackcurrant and warm cinnamon bark to create one delightful, spicy fragrance.

Slakin Co. Fall 2012 Candles 1

Slatkin & Co. French Baguette Candle
The delicious fragrance of a crisp, golden, fresh-baked baguette.

Slakin Co. Fall 2012 Candles 13

Right now I don’t see Marshmallow Fireside but don’t panic it is available in a Fragrance Oil and the rep I spoke to at my local store said indeed it is coming back in a candle.

Sucks that this weekend they had a 2 for $20 sale but now it’s over.

Boo!

I want to haul candles.

These have launched in store and are available online at well at www.bathandbodyworks.com

Any you absolutely have to have?

I just want them all hehe!

• 8/1/12 13:40 Tammie:

I don’t know if I NEED to have any, but I am sure I will get some as Fall comes in (not yet!) I am curious about the French Baguette one…does it really smell like bread??

• 8/1/12 13:41 Kim:

Love these. But what is the White Barn thing all about??

• 8/1/12 13:42 the Muse:

believe white barn/slakin are one in the same.

• 8/1/12 13:44 Littlecreek:

Fall Candles!!! These are my favorite scents of the year! I stock up and then use them all year long! :)

• 8/1/12 13:47 Tomara:

UM UM OMFG! PUMPKIN CUPCAKE?!?!?! *dies* just the last night i told my mom we needed to go to B&BW soon lol

• 8/1/12 14:51 Cindy:

Oh this was an awful post for me to read, I have a love and obsession with Autumn seasonal products, especially candles and beer! Ahh!

• 8/1/12 15:11 Lulle:

If the French baguette really smells like it should I NEED it!!!

In France I used to live steps away from a bakery, and the scent of fresh bread baking every morning when I was on my way to work was so comforting!

• 8/1/12 15:18 Icequeen81:

woow the cramberry one :)

• 8/1/12 15:36 Kiss & Make-up:

Well, you’d better shoot me too because I want them all as well! :-) Apple crumble and cinnamon nut bread look soooooooo good!

• 8/1/12 16:25 Tigress:

Fall is truly the most wonderful time of the year.

• 8/1/12 17:13 Michelle:

Yes, Tigress, that is SO true! :)

• 8/1/12 17:14 Michelle:

Wow, everyone is going crazy over these candles. What’s the throw/scent like as compared to Yankee Candle’s?

• 8/1/12 17:32 Lily:

Oh man! The Slatkin & Co. candles are the only things in the world that make me wish tomorrow was a different season, even though I’m just getting into the summer season! Want these so bad! Creamy Pumpkin and I just have to try Pumpkin Cupcake!

• 8/2/12 9:35 the Muse:

tell me about it lily! i’m wishing away summer ;D!

• 8/1/12 18:46 diane:

pumpkin cupcake, i must own you!

• 8/1/12 20:37 Teri:

I stopped in to see these & Pumpkin Cupcake is at least as delicious smelling as it sounds. I will definitely be hauling these during the next 2 for $20!

• 8/1/12 23:32 JoElla:

I adore Leaves and Autumn candles! Something just so yummy burning one of those, and just knowing you have hit the cooler weather.

Currently burning Drenche Apple Blossom, and it is helping me realize that some day cooler weather will be here in Texas (todays temp 107 uugh)

• 8/1/12 23:34 Becca:

I’m thinking Creamy Pumpkin or Salted Caramel! I’m kind of blessing you and cursing you at the same time for bringing these to my attention! They all sound like they smell delicious. I’m afraid I might want more candles than I need. Lol.

• 8/2/12 9:29 the Muse:

lol becca I’m running out of a room to store them so I curse myself!

• 8/2/12 0:06 cat:

Oh wow, I’m right there with you. Fall scents are so tempting. All that cinnamon and spicy warmth. Spiced Cider, Cinnamon Nut Bread, Brandied Pear, and Leaves are calling out to me.

When’s the next sale? :)

• 8/2/12 9:26 the Muse:

I WISH I knew!

• 8/8/12 17:16 cat:

I picked up minis of Cinnamon Nut Bread and Farmstand Apple. They smell sooo good. Minis are 2/$5 right now and they gave me a coupon for 20% my next purchase.

• 8/9/12 12:42 the Muse:

yay cat ;-D start Fall early ;D!

• 8/2/12 12:54 Laura:

I was in B & BW last week and they said then in two weeks they are having a sale that is buy a full size lotion and get two MINI Fall candles free!!!!

• 8/2/12 15:19 Rachel:

Not gonna lie, I was freaking that I didn’t see Marshmallow Fireside. So glad it’s going to be back though!

• 8/3/12 11:04 the Muse:

don’t worry someone tweeted it rachel, they def have it :D!

• 8/2/12 17:21 Toni:

Pumpkin Cupcake smells great but I didn’t buy it because there was no sale. When is French Baguette supposed to be officially out? When I went to B&BW on Tuesday, I was surprised to see most of the candles out and the SA mentioned they had set them out early.

• 8/3/12 11:04 the Muse:

toni it should already be available keep checking hun!

• 8/3/12 11:44 Littlecreek:

It was out in the store I went to. Really does smell like baking bread if that’s your thing. I think my store just got their shipment early and threw everything on the shelves. :)

• 8/4/12 23:31 Miss Molly:

Cinnamon Sugar Doughnut may be my favorite candle ever. I am definitely going to stock up at the next sale! I’m interested in several of the others, too.

• 8/6/12 9:14 the Muse:

let’s just get them all :)

• 8/9/12 21:18 GREG’S girl!!!!!:

Muse!!! I went in today and they had one called Cafe Au Lait and it was AWESOME!!!! And yeah, they are truly intoxicating!!! They had 50% of of Ice Cream Shop left and it smelled nice. But…….I’m TRYING to wait on the next 2 for $20!!!!!. I’m trying!!!!!!!!!!

• 8/10/12 9:21 the Muse:

I saw that one too greg’s girl :) I hear ya, so hard to wait for a sale :)