Sephora sweeps you away into the land of fairy tales with their new Disney Cinderella Collection for Holiday 2012.
All of us have some inner princess that’s begging to get out. The Disney Cinderalla Collection by Sephora celebrates those who believe in our in letting our inner princesses out to play, for those who ever had the wish for a happily ever after, and those who always wanted to attend the grandest ball with a perfect prince at our side.
Its time to celebrate those dreams with a collection of featuring makeup and fragrance inspired by Cinderella.
Take a look!
- So This Is Love…Eau de Toilette $58
- So This Is Love…Eau de Parfum Rollerball $19
- So This Is Love…Swarovski Edition $175
Notes include Fresh Aldehydes, Plumeria, Dewy Hyacinth, Tuberose, Sheer Jasmine, Solar Accord, Musks, Plum, Creamy Woods.
Disney Cinderella Collection by Sephora Compact Mirror $20
Includes Eyeshadows in:
- Maiden (glittery magenta)
- All Aglow (shimmering tan
- Destined (light blue pearl)
- Cinderelly (sea foam green matte)
- Pumpkin Coach (cream gold)
- Ball Gown (pearl white pearl)
- Kill Joy (shimmering taupe)
- Fairy Godmother (periwinkle)
- Glass Slipper (light blue shimmer)
- Royal (matte bright blue)
- Gus Gus (gold shimmer)
- Charming (nude pearl)
- Chateau (brown shimmer)
- Palace (rose gold shimmer)
- Drizella (medium brown golden shimmer)
- Cinders (black with gold glitter)
- Jaq (mauve matte gold shimmer)
- Midnight (midnight blue with light blue glitter)
- A Wish (cream pearl)
- Rococo (plum w/multi glitter)
Includes Eyeshadows in:
- Gray (grey pearl)
- White (pearl shimmer)
- Champagne (champagne nude)
- Sparkles (charcoal shimmer glitter)
- Lady Tremaine (berry)
- Pumpkin (light pastel peach)
- Who Is She? (warm rosy mauve)
- My Moment (pink champagne glitter)
- So Totally Enchanted (glittery silver)
- Step Off, Sister! (glittery purple)
- Blue My Curfew (glittery royal blue)
- Bibbidi, Bobbidi, Pink! (glittery pink)
- Self-Maid Millionaire (glittery gold)
- Rags to Rhinestones (glittery bronze)
Hmm it’s not quite what I envisioned for Cinderella but it kinda is. That makes no sense does it? I think I get that ice blue coolness I associate with her but the collection on a whole isn’t something that excites me terribly.
Hope I’m not losing my beauty mojo!
I think perhaps the shades are a little too cool for me and that’s why I’m not finding anything terribly exciting. I see why Kat Von D didn’t get her Tattoo Chronicle Palette this year as it looks like the Storybook Eyeshadow Palette is done in a similiar vein yes?
What do you think?
Or just yawning?
Beauty Insiders can indulge in the Disney Cinderella Collection at Sephora.com now and it will become available in store as well as online for everyone later in October.