Disney Cinderella Collection by Sephora Video & Sneak Peek

Dreams can come true, it could happen to you if you visit Sephora this Holiday season. Disney Cinderella Collection by Sephora is a new Holiday 2012 launch that features an array of princess-y beauty products for the adult makeup junkie.

• 9/13/12 15:47 Amber:

I’m over the moon about this but I am a little disappointed it’s only Cinderella. I thought it was gonna be all the princesses.

• 9/13/12 16:12 the Muse:

me too boo :(

• 9/14/12 16:02 anne:

maybe they will do a collection for ea one? My favorite growing up was beauty and the beast lol

• 9/13/12 17:28 Molly D:

I heard they are coming out with 2 other releases for 2 other disney princeesses. Haven’t heard which princesses it will be, but they don’t come out until springs 2013 and fall 2014 supposedly.

• 9/13/12 17:29 Debster:

That teaser vid was not what I expected. <____<

• 9/20/12 18:26 Smidge:

Agreed. Nothing about this ad evokes the Disney Cinderella to me.

• 9/13/12 17:35 Icequeen81:

what are they exactly offering?cause I see from A to B walking but not an idea what they are gonna sell? is make up? hair stuff ?

• 9/17/12 16:46 the Muse:

makeup collection icequeen

• 9/13/12 18:03 Coral:

I kept silently scolding the screen watching the clip to show me the makeup. I can’t wait to see what it is going to look like.

• 9/17/12 22:30 Butterdaisy:

There are lots of pics of some of the collection online already. :) I think the packaging is beautiful and is the main reason i want it.

• 9/13/12 21:58 julia:

Argh I wish they had more info! Cinderella is my absolute FAVOURITE!

Enough exclamation marks (!!!!!!!!!!!!!) but I’m mega curious as to what the packaging is going to look like; I’m hoping maybe something sparkly or glass like or Jill Stuart inspired.

• 9/17/12 22:42 Butterdaisy:

The compact mirror is just gorgeous. It is sparkly! There are pics of the mirror, perfume and eyeshadow quad and a list of everything else that will be offered. I’m so excited for it all! Blue is my fave color so am glad they started with “Cindy”.

• 9/13/12 22:55 cat:

This is less like Disney’s Cinderella and more like tacky Marie Antoinette+prom. Can’t say I’m really all that excited. There are a lot of great colors in that film. They could have done more with blues and purples and highlight and shimmer products.

• 9/14/12 7:42 D:

Cinderella=early Madonna (at least that’s what the model looked like to me at the end). Very interesting direction.

• 9/14/12 16:57 Holly:

It looked weird lol. I didn’t like the commercial but I’m so looking forward to this collection! Why is it this year that all the cool things come out TT^TT I want them all and my poor poor wallet

• 9/14/12 18:57 Em:

They are releasing one at a time. Two more princesses are coming throughout 2013. I’m hoping for Ariel, Jasmine, or Rapunzel!

• 9/15/12 8:06 Angie Estrada:

I wish it was princess jasmin instead 😒. Lol

• 9/15/12 21:14 Butterdaisy:

Definitely loving this as I love the princesses, especially Cinderella and Ariel. Other princesses are going to have collection released in Spring 2013 and Fall 2014, Cinderella is just first. Hoping Ariel is next.

• 9/15/12 21:17 Butterdaisy:

Wanted to add if these first three collections are super popular they may add the other princesses as well. Hope so. I already want 1 of the lipsticks, the compact mirror, the roll on perfume, and the 6 piece nail polish set from the Cinderella collection. So excited!