E.L.F. 144 Piece Eyeshadow Palette Neutral & Bright Holiday 2012

E.L.F. Holiday 2012 Palettes

Target will have two E.L.F. 144 Piece Eyeshadow Palettes launching this Holiday in a Neutral and Bright selection.

I’d be lying if I said I wasn’t terribly tempted by the Neutral one.

E.L.F. 144 Piece Eyeshadow Palette in Neutral $15
This Neu­tral Eyeshadow Palette features 144 gorgeous shades to create endless eye looks for the makeup artist in all of us. From bright blue hues to perfect plums, rich neu­trals and sparkling charcoals, these long-lasting, pig­mented shadows are ideal for creating vivid day and night looks that reflect your personal style. A kaleido­scope of colors packaged in a sleek and thin palette de­sign, perfect for convenient organized storage. Discover beautiful eyes with the Neutral Eyeshadow Palette!

E.L.F. 144 Piece Eyeshadow Palette Neutral Holiday 2012

e.l.f. 144 Piece Eyeshadow Palette in Bright $15
All the colors of the rainbow…and more! This Bright Eye­shadow Palette features 144 gorgeous shades to cre­ate endless eye looks for the makeup artist in all of us. From bright blue hues to perfect plums, rich neu­trals and sparkling charcoals, these long-lasting, pig­mented shadows are ideal for creating vivid day and night looks that reflect your personal style. A kaleido­scope of colors packaged in a sleek and thin palette design, perfect for convenient organized storage. Dis­cover beautiful eyes with the Bright Eyeshadow Palette!

E.L.F. 144 Piece Eyeshadow Palette Bright Holiday 2012

These will be available exclusively from Target and Target.com for Holiday 2012. Check your stores as they’ll be launching shortly.

Dontcha love the Neutral one?

I want!

• 9/26/12 15:56 Tennyoceres:

I do not need another eyeshadow palette I do not need another eyeshadow palette I do not need another eyeshadow palette I do not need another eyeshadow palette I do not need another eyeshadow palette I do not need another eyeshadow palette I do not need another eyeshadow palette

I keep telling myself this mantra and I keep failing. At this rate I’ll need a suitcase for all of my palette hoarding.

• 9/26/12 16:21 the Muse:

LOL tenny story of my LIFE!

• 9/26/12 16:02 Tiffany Martin:

Don’t I love the neutral one? I kinda do, actually. The colors look gorgeous. I hope the formula is strong enough to carry the set. Might be a fun holiday buy.

• 9/26/12 16:45 the Muse:

me too!!!!! do want!

• 9/26/12 16:16 Laura S.:

I know I’d never use this enough to justify purchasing it, BUT I MUST!

• 9/26/12 16:35 Carolien:

I keep looking at the neutral one and going ‘all those pretty purples’ purples are my favorite.

• 9/26/12 16:52 OrangeLipstickBlog:

Ughhhh me too! The purples are just calling to me!

• 9/26/12 16:55 Kitten:

But it’s giant…right? *fidget*….it’s got to be huge? *fidget*….such a waste of space?

)_)
    (_(

I still want!

• 9/27/12 15:42 the Muse:

LOL kitten felt the same way *twitch*

• 9/26/12 17:29 jennifer:

looks like they are both available on e.l.f.’s website right now (except that the brights palette is sold out)

• 9/27/12 10:57 the Muse:

fantastic! My release said target only!

• 9/26/12 17:35 Shelby:

The colours are always so hit and miss though, blerg.

• 9/26/12 19:10 sophia:

i want both of them do they share some of the same shades muse?

• 9/26/12 19:20 the Muse:

i have no idea sophia so sorry :) I don’t have either palette in my possession. I imagine they might? impossible to tell from promo images alone :(

• 9/26/12 21:21 Jaz:

UGH . This is pretty. I think I will get it so my 8 and 10 year old cousins can play in it. They like to do my makeup lol. This way they can just pick a bunch of colors to use. I wont feel too bad if they mess it up, especially if I get it on clearance

• 9/26/12 23:00 Trillium:

I actually have the bright one (from e.l.f. website) and the quality is actually pretty good. Definitely worth the price for how many colors you get. That neutral one is very tempting!

• 9/27/12 1:46 Rani:

I never learn my lesson when it comes to ELF. I always end up tossing their palettes, but I think I’m gonna have to pick up the neutral :)

• 9/27/12 9:47 the Muse:

lol rani my thoughts exactly!

• 9/27/12 14:45 SJG:

Some of those neutrals look awfully pink to me. Not that I have issue with this, of course.

• 9/30/12 17:21 cat:

Ah! So many colors! But I’m kind of boring when it comes to everyday eyeshadow. I pick a 1 neutral shadow and 1 crease color until I get bored with them and change up my eyeliner to differentiate a bit. I can’t help it. I’m just in such a rush in the mornings. So sadly, this is not for me.

• 10/15/12 16:22 Devi:

The Neutral palette seems like a perfect everyday set! However, I have the ELF 100 palette and was very disappointed at the actual product.

It smelled like those paints you used in Kindergarten and didn’t blend well at all (in my opinion). But, what you can you really expect for the price?

I think it’s a perfect, beautifully-colored palette for those looking to try different colors on themselves before they dump money into higher-priced items.

Have you tried the 100 palette they sell? What did you think of it?

While I may not like their eye shadow palette, I do love some of their brushes. They’ve lasted quite awhile. So, I would recommend them.

• 10/16/12 11:01 the Muse:

hi devi I’ve tried quite a few of the palettes, some are really nice, others are lacking, it depends :) they are def a nice budget pick though as some of the colors have a nice formula :-D