Giorgio Armani Maestro Foundation for Fall 2012

Giorgio Armani Maestro Foundation Fall 2012

Giorgio Armani Maestro Foundation I lem you!

What? Did that just pop out of my mouth!?

I never lem foundations.

But this stuff looks incredible.

I must have it.

Giorgio Armani Maestro Foundation ($62) is one of the new generation foundations we are seeing on the market lately that offers lightweight coverage with a second skin-like finish. The weightless formula leaves skin gently moisturized a single drop supposedly gives skin a flawless look with pure pigments that fuse to skin for a no makeup look and feel.

Giorgio Armani Maestro Foundation

It sounds absolutely thrilling.

I must have it for my very own.

I look forward to the launch this October at Armani counters or online at www.giorgioarmanibeauty-usa.com

You?

• 9/5/12 11:30 Kim:

I saw this online at Nordstrom. I’m intrigued!

• 9/5/12 11:52 Cj:

I’m ordering it right now! I heard so many good things about it

• 9/5/12 12:43 Debster:

Now that’s a promo pic I like! XD

• 9/5/12 12:47 Winni:

I’m lemming it hard.

• 9/5/12 12:54 sai:

sigh!!!!! I have just brought a Lasting Silk………I NEED this…!!

• 9/5/12 15:22 LINDARRAGNAR:

I saw this and instantly wanted it! But since i have 3 of his foundations i’m good…..for now.. ;)

• 9/5/12 16:04 sarah:

I ordered this from niemans and it should be on my face by friday!!

• 9/5/12 16:07 the Muse:

let me know whatcha think sarah! ;D

• 9/5/12 19:52 Shelley Marie:

I bought this last night at Neiman’s and I love it. I also purchased the new under eye concealer that goes with it. I have only used it one time (this morning) but i really like it so far. I do love Armani foundations being a pale yellow toned girl he really makes the perfect colors for me #2 #3. I have his Maestro primer, Face Fabric, and Lasting Silk UV, and two High Precision Retouch concealers #2 #3.

This new Maestro foundation reminds me a lot of his Precision Retouch concealers, in that is it very thin and melds with the skin texture but with heaps of pigmentation. but not too much to be mask like.

also I love mixing Face Fabric with other foundations for a lush velvety texture.

• 9/6/12 10:14 the Muse:

sounds exciting shelley! I’m a huge face fabric fan so I’m very excited about this!

• 9/6/12 7:28 Baba:

YIKES — love it but almost the price of gold!!!

• 4/23/13 0:47 Nads:

The Giorgio Armani Maestro Foundation is basically Armani’s version of a BB cream. Not so great for oily skin or medium coverage.

The MAESTRO ERASER CONCEALER is nothing like I’ve ever used, the texture is liquidy yet has the coverage of a concealer. I’ve been 100% loyal to MUFE Full Coverage Concealer but this product is a game changer!