Hello Kitty Wild Thing Collection for Holiday 2012

Hello Kitty Wild Thing Holiday 2012

Hello Kitty is still going strong at Sephora, they introduction of the new Wild Thing Collection for Holiday 2012 is proof positive of that.

Will you indulge?

Hello Kitty Wild Thing Brush Set
$49
Includes:

• Face Brush
  • Eyeshadow Brush
  • Shader/Blending Brush
  • Angled Eyeliner Brush
  • Lip Brush
  • Collectible Hello Kitty Brush Holder

Hello Kitty Wild Thing Collection 6

Hello Kitty Wild Thing Collection 2

Hello Kitty Wild Thing Collection 1

Hello Kitty Wild Thing Bag $29
A makeup bag drenched in metallic animal print and topped with an iconic Hello Kitty bow.

Hello Kitty Wild Thing Collection 9

Hello Kitty Wild Thing Comb $12
An oversized, wide-tooth comb in the iconic shape of Hello Kitty.

Hello Kitty Wild Thing Collection 7

Hello Kitty Wild Thing Makeup Palette $49
Hello Kitty proves she is anything but tame with this wild collection of fierce favorites. The 12 silky shadows glide on effortlessly, providing a rich coat of color that blends and layers for a stunning look. The Pen Pal Liquid Eyeliner is true to Japanese style with a precision tip that ensures intense application and pure pigment in one stoke. The metallic, compact mirror adds exotic flair to your purse, with a regular mirror on one side and 3x magnification on the other.

Hello Kitty Wild Thing Collection Holiday 2012

Hello Kitty Say Hello Palette Wild Thing $36
Includes:

• 4 Eyeshadows
  • 1 Blush
  • 1 Bronzer

Hello Kitty Wild Thing Collection

Hello Kitty Wild Thing Collection 4

Hello Kitty Wild Thing Roller Girl $22
Notes of Cassis Sorbet, Italian Mandarin, Apple, Magnolia Blossom, Freesia, Orange Flower, Tonka Bean, Vanilla, Musk.

Hello Kitty Wild Thing Collection 8

The bigger palette is very similiar to Holiday 2011 yes? I didn’t love last year’s version to be honest and I’m unsure if I want this years. It’s just very bulky and difficult to store and sometimes the shadows are a little too frosty for my liking!

I do like the smaller palette though…! It’s rare that the brand does such nice natural shades so might indulge.

What do you think!?

Much of the collection is available now at Sephora.com

• 9/18/12 10:21 Fey:

The brush set may be the most glamorous thing I’ve seen all season. Love it! Sort of odd theme for a holiday collection though.

• 9/18/12 10:23 Phyrra:

I love all the packaging!

• 9/18/12 10:36 Sara Elisabeth:

Love the smaller eyeshadow palette.

• 9/18/12 11:14 Jax:

I Love the packaging. i love anything animal print. Im not a huge fan of the whole Hello Kitty line. It kinda reminds me of that stuff you would beggggggg your mom to get you from like the grocery store or target when you were little. But the only thing i might get is the makeup bag. But its probably made of that hard laminate plastic stuff and it will crack after a few uses most likely. :(

• 9/18/12 11:24 Jaz:

I like the brush set and the comb. I could so see my friend wearing it. Hmm 50 bucks for 4 brushes? I think I will wait. How are these brushes?

• 9/18/12 13:07 Angela:

I need that roller ball in my life!!!

• 9/18/12 13:12 Samantha:

You know me, love the Hello Kitty stuff– however was not super jazzed about last year’s big holiday palette. The quality of the shadows and the packaging was a little disappointing, and honestly takes up a HUGE amount of space. The bag is really cute though… will have to wait and see what else winds up on my list!

• 9/18/12 13:17 the Muse:

same here sam! :( terrible quality overall, loved how cute it was but wasn’t impressed with the eyeshadow le sigh! but loving this…I hope we can resist!

• 9/18/12 14:43 Holly:

The collection looks great! I’m a big skeptic when it comes to the Hello Kitty collection at Sephora. I’m a huge fan of Hello Kitty, one of my favorite characters but I just don’t believe the quality when it comes to their makeup because they’re promoting “the cuteness factor” of HK, while the product is highly questionable. The only one thing I own is a mirror from the collection first released. How can you resist a HK mirror?! C’mon!! But I might indulge in the cosmetic bag, and the comb, and the little palette. I must check it out myself though before going through with a transaction.

P.S MUSE, stop posting cute holiday collections! You’re draining out our wallets LOL. Thanks for keeping us all updated though, doll! Highly appreciate it but STILL *shakes fist* ;) HAHAHAHA xo

• 9/18/12 15:16 the Muse:

lol holly sorry chica ;-D

You’re right, the collection does market out the cute factor but sometimes the quality simply isn’t there…I’m run across a few palettes I absolutely disliked due to how frosty the shadows were :( But no matter how many times I have issues, I still get suckered in by all that cute damnit! ;D

• 9/18/12 19:06 Cindy:

I’m very weary of the Hello Kitty collection’s product quality, but dang they’re always spot on with the packaging. I’m loving this animal print theme!

• 9/19/12 9:42 the Muse:

as well you should be sometimes it isn’t all that great!

• 9/18/12 19:28 Tiffany Martin:

Love hello kitty but I’m not gonna pick any of these up. Nice to look at though! Like everyone else already said here, the packaging is so cute!

• 9/19/12 3:58 Phyrra:

At some point, I’m going to break down and get one of those brush holders. They’re just too adorable.

• 9/19/12 11:43 Melissa:

OMG, Hello Kitty *and* animal print…two of my favorite things combined into one!!!

• 8/29/13 17:32 KS:

That Wild Thing palette is now $17 at Sephora, just ordered one for the stepdaughter for xmas. She’ll never know it was last years – she’s 11.