New Tarte Amazonian Clay 12 Hour Blush Shades Dazzled, Charisma, Peaceful, Achiote

New Tarte Amazonian Clay 12 Hour Blush Shades

There are four new Tarte Amazonian Clay 12 Hour Blush shades you can indulge in at Sephora ladies (and gents). Well, not technically new. The shades have launched in QVC Gift Sets so check your stash if you’re a Q shopper as you probably already own these gems.

If you’re not one for shopping QVC these are all new colors.

Shades:

• Peaceful
  • Dazzled
  • Charisma
  • Achiote

New Tarte Amazonian Clay 12 Hour Blush Shades Peaceful
New Tarte Amazonian Clay 12 Hour Blush Shades Dazzled
New Tarte Amazonian Clay 12 Hour Blush Shades Charisma
New Tarte Amazonian Clay 12 Hour Blush Shades Achiote
These are now all available as part of the general catalog and can be purchased at Sephora, Sephora.com, tartecosmetics.com, or anywhere Tarte is sold.

Any shades you don’t already own I want?

• 9/20/12 13:45 Maria:

I was lucky enough to get the Achiote collection at Sephora a few months back. it’s by far my fav blush/lipsurgence color! :)

• 9/20/12 13:46 the Muse:

mine too! love that set!

• 9/20/12 13:55 Lisa:

There is a set at the Sephora JCP with Charisma for $28 & it comes with two lip stains!

• 9/20/12 13:56 the Muse:

NICE!

• 9/20/12 14:51 diane:

already have the achiote blush. i also got it from the set- probably one of my favorite blush colors of all time. so pretty!

• 9/20/12 17:37 Sophia:

I need all 20 of them now…. My life

• 9/20/12 18:55 Rose:

OH MY GOD, best news EVER! I missed out on Achiote set when it came out and have been kicking myself to death over it ever since!! I’m so damn glad I’ll be able to finally get this wonderful blush, and it’s a permanent addition to the line no less (is what I understood, right Muse??)!!

Thank you oh so much for these news!! Since I can’t buy from Sephora or Tarte myself since I’m not from the US, I’m calling up on my american friends right now to do this big one for me, hehe!

• 9/20/12 18:59 Chynna:

So happy about Achiote. I hope the lip products also make the permanent line. I loved that entire set.

• 9/20/12 19:46 Lulle:

Peaceful looks like it could be my kind of color. So, they’re permanent, right? We should be able to see them at Sephora stores? I like to swatch before I decide. Sometimes you’re surprised by how a product looks in person!

• 9/20/12 22:52 Grace:

I could not find the gift set at QVC.com Is the gift set only for certain member?

• 9/21/12 7:33 the Muse:

these were released in today’s special value sets grace they were in auto delivery shipments.

• 9/21/12 9:08 JenJ:

Awww crap! Let me check my stash when I get home lol! But I don’t think I have these from sets I’ve gotten from the Q.

• 9/24/12 15:09 jenn s.:

Muse, have you swatched these for us previously? I already own Peaceful and Glisten from the Q and a small Dollface from Sephora, but I don’t think I’ve ever seen Dazzled or Charisma swatched anywhere (even from someone who might have gotten these in a Q kit on A/D) It’s quite possible that I’m just confused, LOL! I’ve seen a swatch of Achiote somewhere and I have loooonnngggg been jonesing to buy that one outside of a kit on its own. Sephora, here I come!!! Thanks for the info, Musey. I’m such a Tarte junkie! Hope your week is a lovely one. :)

• 9/24/12 15:16 the Muse:

hi jenn! I swatched a few but not all of ‘em jenn :) believe I swatched peaceful, achiote and maybe dazzled :) but they are def now available away from QVC and part of the general catalog, yay! Aw thanks! Yours too! Hopefully it doesn’t take too LONG to get to the weekend ;D!

• 9/26/12 11:49 jenn s.: