Josie Maran Argan Gentle Exfoliating Powder

Josie Maran Argan Gentle Exfoliating Powder

Josie joins the ranks of Laura Mercier and Bobbi Brown with her new Argan Gentle Exfoliating Powder. Winter is well on the way so I’m all about shopping new exfoliating products.

Josie Maran Argan Gentle Exfoliating Powder is a new finely grained powder that you activate using water and developing into a paste. Interestingly enough, I’ve never considered this, they suggest using it with Josie’s Cleansing Oil. Mixing the two together will creating an exfoliating cleanser! I gotta try that with my Bobbi Brown Scrub!

I wanna try this one though as it’s infused with Argan….! Damn Argan, it’s in everything nowadays.

Available now at QVC.com

• 10/11/12 13:07 Sweta:

Hey this is so interesting as I am eyeing the Bobbi brown one since ages..can you tell me how are the bobbi brown grains? do you like them? I am in love with her EXTRA skincare line esp. the extra repair balm, but have resisted the exfoliating grains till now..but looks like the argan one is looking interesting too ..tough for me :(

• 10/11/12 13:17 the Muse:

bobbi’s grains are larger than this looks like sweta but haven’t tried josie’s yet so can’t completely confirm. bobbi’s is nice but if you have dry skin you can’t use it daily, it’s kinda a once a week shot as it’ll strip skin and make it feel tighter/drier. If you’re oily should be good for twice a week use. I think Josie’s is cheaper than BB, that’s a plus!

• 10/11/12 13:15 Cj:

Get your Argan oil toothpaste here! Buy in the next 5 minutes and you’ll get a deluxe sample size of Argan oil toilet paper absolutely free!

• 10/11/12 13:24 the Muse:

lmao I’d BUY argan oil toilet paper…! I’d so BUY IT! lmao! how are YOU my dear? I miss you! I imagine you’re a busy bee!

• 10/11/12 13:38 Cj:

I miss you too! I’m alright, I’m sorry I haven’t been commenting a lot lately, between work and Halloween coming up everything is just really hectic. I need a vacation lol.

• 10/11/12 13:40 the Muse:

ugh ME TOO ME TOO! I hear ya! It’s ok I totally understand but doesn’t mean I don’t miss you! Do you have a plan for your Halloween costume yet?! :D

• 10/11/12 13:46 Cj:

Yeah me and my friend Kat are gonna do a spin on Prince Charming and Snow White, and by spin I mean a little slutty lmao!

• 10/11/12 14:00 the Muse:

be honest are you going to be snow white? ;-D I have a few ideas in the works but haven’t settled on anything yet. Last year I was a Cheesy Beards employee *insert stupid geek comment here*

• 10/11/12 14:08 Cj:

Lmao! You are the second person to say that to me when I told them lol! But alas no I’m gonna be a smexy Prince Charming :P

• 10/11/12 14:23 the Muse:

damn I think you’d be such a sexy Snow White ;-D hehe! Ok my prince, I’ll lend you to her for one night only but than you’re mind otherwise I’ll change you into a pumpkin! Send pics ;-D and wear eyeliner! Prince Charming DEF needs eyeliner!

• 10/11/12 13:27 Brittany:

Oh cool! I finally got into Josie’s products…dunno what took me so long, but love the luminizer and am liking (not quite loving) the argan face oil. Must try this! Thanks for posting.

• 10/11/12 14:07 Kiss & Make-up:

This sounds interesting. I’ve never tried anything like this before, but I’d love to give it a go.

• 1/8/14 18:43 Nicole:

I love the idea of this product! I have used Philosophy Microdelivery Exfoliating Wash every morning for about 3 years now and love ALMOST everything about it. I decided last night I was ordering this because I am trying to keep my skin care products a little more on the natural side. As long as it works as well as Philosophy’s Microdelivery Exfoliating Wash and does not irritate my fair sensitive skin it will likely be my new morning facial cleanser. :)

• 1/9/14 9:42 Isabella Muse:

happy to hear it nicole! :)