Soft Lips Marshmallow Ghost for Halloween 2012

Soft Lips Marshmallow Ghost

Boo!

Soft Lips scares up Halloween chills with their new Marshmallow Ghost flavored lip balm. Think sweet, ooey gooey, soft, fluffy marshmallow for your lips!

Marshmallow Ghost is available in a duo at drugstores now.

I want to pick up a couple for the trick or treat bags I do for friends!

P.S. Was your weekend filled with some of this? Mine too! Makes me look at our lady entirely different!

Weeping Angel Statue

• 10/1/12 9:55 Paige Wilkerson:

Muse, how in the world do you find this stuff? You seriously have the absolute best beauty blogging site on the ‘net! You know about EVERYTHING when it comes out. I have a love/hate relationship with your site! But, I always find myself giddy and happy as can be when you have posted new information! I kick myself when I am on the hunt at Walgreens, CVS, Target, Ulta or Sephora for the new finds you share. Ha! But, thank you! Keep it up! I love all your new finds! :)

• 10/1/12 10:37 the Muse:

lol paige thanks girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3! I was just browsing the soft lips site and came across it hahahaha! ;-D <3! THANK You so much! It’s so great to hear such great feedback! heart you! thanks for making my Monday all the brighter!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 10/1/12 10:48 Susan K:

At the top of my lem list (for now) lol

• 10/1/12 10:57 Ruth:

when I saw Lady Liberty, my eyes were like this: O_O but bigger! *mumbles* I may have also hollered at the TV to “shut the eff up!”
    for me, the first ep of Who was with 11, Amy, River and the Angels,so this was a complete circle. and it apparently was raining in my house but only on my face for the last 10-15 minutes of the episode.

speaking of Who, I just wrote a paper on the previous weeks ep for my horror lit class, love those upper level classes!

• 10/1/12 11:29 the Muse:

lol ruth! ;-D I was terribly hyped when they revealed her! I mean who better than the Statue of Liberty to be a weeping freaking angel!!!!!!!!!!!!! ha! you did? that’s awesome!

• 10/1/12 11:04 Amy Amethyst:

I swear all the cool stuff comes out when I’m on the road and can’t just pop into places to find it! I want marshmallow lips! And I agree with Paige, you have the best blog! Even with products/brands that I’m not that interested in, I still read the posts because you always make me laugh with your sense of humor!

• 10/1/12 11:25 the Muse:

aw amy thanks girl! <3! You guys are going to make me cry today! xoxoxoxoxoxo! How’s the road treating you!? Forget Marshmallow Lips, you have an entire adventure ahead of you ;-D lucky!!!!!!!!

• 10/1/12 12:37 Amy Amethyst:

Things are going great other than the sniffles. I’ve been cooking in the crockpot and made beef stew the other day that was very yummy! Right now my bf is taking a nap since he has to drive tonight and I’m up front playing WoW and trying not to blow my nose too loud and wake him. haha

• 10/1/12 12:50 the Muse:

aw *pat* here’s a box of puffs for you! AWWW! You should have taken me along, I could driver that rig, no prob LOL! ;-D Ya know, this is probably odd, but how do you shower?!?!?!

• 10/1/12 13:32 Amy Amethyst:

Thanks! I’m on my last box of Puffs now. There are showers at the truck stops. Most of them aren’t too bad but I always wear my shower shoes!

• 10/1/12 13:35 the Muse:

OOOOOO I was wondering where you showered lol! sorry oddball question ;-D I don’t blame you, shower shoes=must!

• 10/1/12 13:46 Amy Amethyst:

Naw it’s not odd. Lots of people ask that. That’s what I miss the most out here is my own shower. And a bathtub!

• 10/1/12 13:53 the Muse:

aw <3! I’d send hot water and lush bubble bars if I could ;D!

• 10/1/12 14:06 Amy Amethyst:

Aww so sweet! I’d stay in the bath forever.

• 10/1/12 14:06 the Muse:

hehe!

• 10/1/12 12:30 OrangeLipstickBlog:

Oooh I <3 marshmallows – I need these!

• 10/1/12 13:23 Icequeen81:

woow nice mee want

• 10/1/12 14:07 Holly:

Definitely need this!

• 10/1/12 16:31 Nala:

I was waiting for you to post about this!

I’m going o stock up on these. And buy, like ten. :)

• 10/1/12 17:30 Lara:

Um so who cried at the end of Angels Take Manhattan…? I sho did. I wasn’t even a huge Amy/Rory fan but it was emotional. I’m so glad River was in it, cause I missed her so bad!

• 10/2/12 9:45 the Muse:

meeeeeeeeeeeee sob! I missed her too but where the hell did she come from and why was she there!?