Spring 2013 Brings Us Smashbox Halo Long Wear Blush

Smashbox Spring 2013
QVC, every always the first to get the latest and greatest in makeup. Right now they have the new Smashbox Halo Long Wear Blush available for sale.

My bet is you won’t technically see this product until Smashbox launches their Spring 2013 Collection but already QVC has it up and available for purchase. This is one of many reasons I love the Q!

Take a look!

This is a long-wearing, luminous loose blush in the vein of Smashbox’s popular Halo Powder. It comes in a grater compact so you can freshly ground the blush into a fine powder for each use.

Smashbox Halo Long Wear Blush Brush Spring 2013
QVC also includes a full size brush with purchase, chances are you won’t get the brush when it launches officially.

Shades:

• Warm Glow
  • Peach Dream
  • In Bloom
  • Blissful

Smashbox Halo Long Wear Blush Brush Warm Glow

Smashbox Halo Long Wear Blush Brush Peach Dream

Smashbox Halo Long Wear Blush Brush In Bloom

Smashbox Halo Long Wear Blush Brush Blissful

I must say the colors look REALLY bold but you can’t always go on promo images alone.

I might pick one or two shades up.

They are available as a pre-order (believe they ship in November) at QVC.com

Thoughts?

Think you’ll indulge?

They remind me of NYX’s HD Blush. Same concept hopefully better packaging!

• 10/3/12 12:46 kimkats:

Oooooo……. I like the first two particularly!! Hmmmm… May haz to indulge (like I haven’t been recently….) :D
    Thanks for the heads up on these – Me likey!

• 10/3/12 13:37 Kiss & Make-up:

Yep, all look pretty bold indeed. The packaging looks interesting though.

• 10/3/12 19:26 Icequeen81:

heavy colors

• 10/4/12 7:34 Joan:

I agree that the shades look on the dark side. I did order two of the shades that are on advance order for November.

• 10/4/12 9:18 the Muse:

lol joan why did I know you’d be on this? you’re such a blush girl :D

• 10/4/12 17:30 Cindy:

Wow those look dark!

• 10/5/12 17:49 Butterdaisy:

Very cool! I would really like to try one and if it was good get all the colors because they are so pretty and cover every range I like. Really liking what I see so far. 8)

• 11/16/12 10:29 Lauren:

I ordered it and I got mine yesterday. I ordered Blissful. It is a lovely berry. It’s VERY pigmented and easy to over apply. The first time I tried it I looked like a clown and had to wash it off. (I am an NC30, so medium skin tone). The brush that came with it is dense and small so I found that it wasn’t quite the right brush for this blush. I actually tried it a second time with my Ecotools blush brush and found that it diffuses the blush better. You have to use a tiny bit at a time and build the color. I do like the brush that comes with it, but I think it works better for different blushes. I actually tried it with the Smashbox Blush Rush powder blushes and it’s much better for those. I also like it with my Mac blushes and the lighter Tarte blushes (Glisten and Exposed).

• 11/16/12 10:31 Lauren:

I’ll add, I also ordered Warm Glow but it was Waitlisted so I haven’t gotten it yet.