Lancome Holiday 2012 Collection

Lancome Holiday 2012

I’d never consider gold & green eyes with plummy lips for the holidays but the Lancome Holiday 2012 makes it look so effortlessly festive perhaps I’ll give it a try.

Be honest…green & gold aren’t your top picks for the Holidays are they? Suddenly they are mine!

Lancome Holiday 2012 Color Design Shadow & Liner Palette $49

Lancome Petit Tresor Ombre Hypnose Mono Eyeshadow

Lancome Holiday 2012 Artliner Precision Point EyeLiner $29.50
Shades:

• 24 Karat

Lancome Holiday 2012 Artliner Precision Point EyeLiner

Lancome Holiday 2012 Les Paillettes Aux Yeux $20
An eye glitter that contains loose sparkles.

Lancome Holiday 2012 Les Paillettes Aux Yeux Putting on the Ritz

Lancome Holiday 2012 Les Paillettes Aux Yeux Lumieres de Paris

Shades:

• Lumieres de Paris
  • Putting on the Ritz

Lancome Holiday 2012 Hypnose 24-Karat Top Coat Mascara $26

Lancome Holiday 2012 Hypnose 24 Karat Top Coat Mascara

Lancome Holiday 2012 is available now at Lancome counters or online at Nordstrom.com as well as www.lancome-usa.com

Do you love anything from it?

As I mentioned above the shades are unusual but they really do create quite a lovely Holiday face! I’ll be seeking out that palette at least…! Perhaps more.

• 11/5/12 10:36 Icequeen81:

loove it simply love it

• 11/5/12 10:43 KimberlyAnne:

I already bought the Flirty Red nail polish… I’m hoping it may be a less expensive dupe for Chanel Malice but I haven’t swatched it yet. I want the Hypnose Mono e/s just because of the pretty packaging, too. It’s entirely sparkley!

• 11/5/12 10:45 Amber Heater:

That eyeshadow single is absolutely awesome. I can’t wait to see it in person.

• 11/5/12 10:46 Amy Amethyst:

The model is so pretty! I love cute short hair like that. Can I pet her?? Hehe The makeup is pretty too. I like the 2nd eyeshadow palette.

• 11/5/12 12:31 the Muse:

lol amy I was thinking the same thing! her hair is so sleek do want to touch!

• 11/5/12 18:00 Amy Amethyst:

Were you in my head? Don’t get lost! Lots of twists and turns in there.

• 11/6/12 16:11 the Muse:

lol!

• 11/5/12 10:54 Caitlin:

I am intrigued by the gold mascara.

• 11/5/12 11:06 K.B.:

I have been impatiently waiting for a look at the eye shadow palettes, and now that I’ve seen them I’m oddly relieved that I have no interest in buying them. lol The blush is gorgeous, though! (And I’m all about green and gold for holiday shadows, but only because those are my two favorite shades to wear on my eyes.) Hope you had a great weekend!

• 11/5/12 11:09 K.B.:

I forgot to say that I love the model’s eye look, even though I don’t plan on buying either of the palettes.

• 11/5/12 12:32 the Muse:

it was fab kb thanks for asking and yours?! :-D I love green/gold as well just never considered it for my holiday looks now I can’t get it out of my head!

• 11/5/12 11:20 Cindy:

Their packaging is so lovely, I just love blush and eyeshadow! I instinctively gravitate towards warm metallic when I wear a vampy lip. Glad to know I’m on track for the holiday season!

• 11/5/12 12:42 OrangeLipstickBlog:

I love green and gold looks any time of year! Especially Fall.

• 11/5/12 13:15 kerstin:

I loooove Lancome! Can’t wait to see what they’ll offer in Europe :)

• 11/5/12 13:19 Kiss & Make-up:

I really like how the first palette looks, great shades :-)

• 11/5/12 14:11 Audrey:

Mmmm… I just love the glitz and glamour of the collection. So very lovely!

• 11/5/12 15:24 BLee:

Yep…did this color last year…it was an edm eye color that they no longer have. * sad face*

• 11/6/12 8:27 Rachel:

Hey do you know what lip color she is wearing in the photo? Its very beautiful!

• 11/6/12 9:15 the Muse:

I’m not sure rachel…Sorry! if I find out will post!

• 11/6/12 9:44 Joanna:

The colors looks very festive.

• 11/9/12 23:06 Phyrra:

I’m always a fan of green and gold for the holidays :) Well, I like gold year round.

• 11/10/12 0:39 Crystal Ann:

I am a huge fan of Lancome’s Artliner. I can’t wait to try it in Gold!

• 11/14/12 11:29 Ambs: