Bare Escentuals Remix Collection for Spring 2013

Bare Escentuals Spring 2013 Collection

The Bare Minerals Remix Collection for Spring 2013 reminds us that BE can be all about the fun sometimes. Bare Escentuals prefers classical, traditional shades of color with many of their collections so Remix is an exciting new element for the brand with popping shades of aqua and green for Spring.

Take a look!

Bare Minerals Remix Collection

You know the moment when the music is blasting, the crow is going wild, and you can feel the beat, inside and out? All wrapped up in the second, the chords swirl around you, vibrant and alive, taking total control. Nothing else matters. You live it, breath it, everything is suddenly still…and it all seems to make sense.

Bare Escentuals Remix Collection

That exclusive moment when pulsating energy meets tranquil clarity was the inspiration for this high fidelity collection. Bold, bass-thumping brights meet sheer, high-gloss finishes for an effect that’s unapologetically audacious yet effortlessly wearable. Fully saturated shades in harmony of warms, cools, brights, and deeps eff and glow together seamlessly for endless customized looks with this collaboration you can truly be the mix master.

Bare Minerals Ready Eyeshadow 4.0 $30

• Tangerine Trance
  • Berry Remix

Bare Minerals Loud Clear Lip Sheer

Bare Minerals Loud Clear Lip Sheer Amped Pink

Bare Minerals Loud Clear Lip Sheer Tangerine Trance

Bare Minerals Loud Clear Lip Sheer Amped Pink

This is a smart collection for Bare Escentuals as it has the potential to snag some new consumers due to the fact it has a more “fun” vibe to it. They could potentially grab a share of the younger market if they continue to produce such vibrant collections in the future. It’s fun yes and youthful but it still has pieces in that will keep the eye of a more mature lady as well. It’s especially smart they they included a vibrant color palette for eyes as well as a warmer one to appeal to old BE fans. Or at least that’s how I’m reading it.

I feel the collection is a real game changer for Bare Escentuals and it makes me excited about what they’ll be doing throughout the 2013 year.

Imagine Summer 2013 if this is merely Spring?

Can’t wait!

Loving the Remix Collection so far and can’t wait to try it.

It launches this January at Bare Minerals Boutiques, bareminerals.com, as well as Ulta, select Macy’s, Dillard’s, Nordstrom, and other retailers.

• 12/20/12 10:03 yelena:

i typically don’t care for this brand but this collection looks awesome!

• 12/20/12 10:04 the Muse:

my theory proves correct, new customer alert BE ;-D

• 12/20/12 10:13 Kim:

I love bare minerals and I am super excited to get these items at my local boutique next month!

• 12/20/12 10:21 Virginia:

I’m digging this collection! Can’t wait for it to come out !

• 12/20/12 10:27 Susan:

I so want that Wild Thing eyeshadow quad! Awesome! Plus the bronzing mineral veil is great and now I won’t have to get it from QVC and pay the rip off shipping charges, lol.

• 12/20/12 10:57 Samantha:

The Ready shadows look so nice! Another plus is the spf that BE puts in their new mineral veil. How helpful! Thanks for keeping us updated.

• 12/20/12 10:59 the Muse:

my pleasure Samantha :)

• 12/20/12 11:42 Saffron:

Loving these colors, and it’s great to see them on a model who looks to be a little older than what advertising typically pairs with more colorful looks!

Whatever they put on her lips looks nothing like the offerings from the collection, what’s with that?

• 12/20/12 12:52 OrangeLipstickBlog:

YES. Yes to everything about this collection!

• 12/20/12 12:58 Tammie:

Dunno if I’ll get anything but I loooove the cute blue packaging!

• 12/20/12 14:12 Bethany:

I must definitely check out that gorgeous blush!

• 12/20/12 15:53 Kiss & Make-up:

I LOVE the look they created for the promo picture!

• 12/20/12 17:47 Rachel:

I LOVE the fact that this isn’t just another pink and pastel spring collection! Plus the ‘low-fuss’ look is awesome. The blues and greens and that coppery palette are much more enticing, plus the blue packaging is a fun twist.

• 12/20/12 20:52 Samantha:

I agree that the blue compact and accents are really pretty/eye-catching. I think all makeup should be tailored to the woman who wears it. Why can’t I have a blue, zebra, black, pink, etc. compact? I was thinking that when I spotted a woman whose whole makeup bag spilled onto the subway floor. Each woman likes to have “their” collection and BE is on to something! Last year they offered gold brush sets and cases and now it’s silver for holiday 2012 and spring is blue. Bring it on BE! : )

• 12/20/12 20:53 Samantha:

P.S. I also would like BE to consider making refillable Ready compacts. I’m not sure they have that yet.

• 12/21/12 1:05 Gussie:

Excuse me while I drool over the lip colors. I want them so badly.

• 12/21/12 12:41 Ash Johnson:

Love the blue shadow!

• 1/1/13 7:19 Carina:

Hello, Muse :-) Would you know if the Ready eye palettes are limited edition?

• 1/3/13 7:47 Dacia:

Just got “The Next Big Thing” palette. In love. Perfect for spring! I’ll use with my new Shiseido eye creams (so perfect for older eyes – zero creasing and stays all darn day) and helloooo spring!