Bath & Body Works Liplicious Gold Flawless 24K Lip Illuminator

Liplicious Gold Flawless 24K Lip Illuminator

Wow, Bath & Body Works Liplicious Gold Flawless 24K Lip Illuminator is a five dollar upgrade from the original lipgloss and comes in an LE packaging ready for gift giving.

Ready for something new and exciting from Liplicious?

Liplicious Gold Flawless 24K Lip Illuminator is a dazzling gold over coat that gives lips glossiness, shine, and a layer of sparkling gold illumination in one swipe!

Bath Body Works Liplicious Gold Flawless 24K Lip Illuminator

This creamy vanilla flavored gloss is supposedly made with real gold and gives the sheerer gold over lay to top over lipsticks and stains!

It’s $12.50 and available for a limited time at bathandbodyworks.com

Want it?

• 12/10/12 10:21 Debster:

I wanted it as soon as I saw it on their site!!! I had been trying to slow down my impulse buying, and I realized I preferred the heavy gold glitter gloss from Loreal.

• 12/10/12 10:24 the Muse:

i want it too ;-D but I really don’t NEED more gold gloss ;-D for shame!

• 12/10/12 19:58 Debster:

None of us NEED it, but it’s not even priced too bad, right? Right? I’m going to end up buying it, I just know it.

• 12/11/12 9:12 the Muse:

lol deb good point ;D

• 12/10/12 11:05 OrangeLipstickBlog:

My tube of L’Oreal The Muse’s Shine is enough gold gloss to keep me happy for right now. Cheaper, too! Not sure about having real gold on my lips – wouldn’t want to ingest it!

• 12/10/12 16:01 Elaine:

I’m not really digging all of this real gold cosmetic stuff. I thought it was strange for nail polish, but now they’re doing it for lip glosses too? :X

• 12/10/12 16:08 the Muse:

mmm I doubt it’s real ;-D a few years ago BE shade there was crushed rubies in their shadow/blush ;D

• 12/10/12 21:29 Becca:

I actually saw this in the store today, and I thought it looked pretty in person. Not so crazy about the clear gel surrounding it though. It makes me think that it wouldn’t come out evenly or the gold would run out before the clear gloss.

• 12/11/12 9:06 the Muse:

mmm yeah becca, tarte used to have a similiar gloss and it was problematic