L’Oreal Telescopic Shocking Extensions Mascara Spring 2013

LOreal Telescopic Shocking Extensions Mascara

L’Oreal Telescopic Shocking Extensions Mascara is available for Spring 2013 in two formulas, regular and waterproof. This is a new extreme length formula that includes a lash hugging applicator which extends lashes for a dramatic finish.

L’Oreal dubs this a liquid extension in a bottle as it works to create separated, intensified lashes with shocking length. The formula promises clump-free, flake-free lashes.

I haven’t tried it yet but it sounds amazing….!

LOreal Telescopic Shocking Extensions Mascara 1

LOreal Telescopic Shocking Extensions Mascara 3

LOreal Telescopic Shocking Extensions Mascara 2

Are you a fan of Telescopic?

Think Shocking Extensions will be any good?

Do share!

Available now at drugstores for $7.99.

• 12/17/12 19:03 Jenny:

I’m so excited for this because I need lengthening mascaras. At first, when I heard about this, I thought it was going to have fibres (because of the “extensions” part).. but I can’t wait to try this!

• 12/17/12 19:41 Liz!:

I’m interested to see your review, I actually don’t care for the regular version of telescopic. Don’t like the brush, I find the bristles are way too short, and the formula is too wet for my liking. I generally prefer mascaras aimed at volumizing though. Still interested to know the deets :-)

• 12/17/12 23:08 alice:

Hi Muse! I loved the clean definition version of the telescopic mascara, but I could never find a waterproof version to hold up a curl! I’m pretty excited about this new mascara. Could you do a comparison of this versus the clean definition, please?

Thank you!

• 12/17/12 23:17 the Muse:

sorry alice I don’t have the clean definition one so can’t compare :(

• 12/19/12 23:30 sara:

This is actually already at our local Fred Meyer (Kroger) store. I bought the WP version because my lashes do not hold a curl with regular formulas. The good new is it does indeed hold a curl. The bad news is that while it does legnthen a bit(no more than regular telescopic), it provides very little volume and the “legnthened” extention at the tip does that wierd curl thing….blah.

• 12/28/12 11:28 Melissa:

I am a fan of the original Telescopic so I am very excited about this!!