L’Oreal Visible Lift Color Lift Blush Spring 2013

LOreal Visible Lift Color Lift Blush

L’Oreal Visible Lift Color Lift Blush is a newly cream blush launching for Spring 2013 available in six shades.

Take a look at more photos!

These are possibly L’Oreal’s dupe up of Maybelline’s Dream Bouncy Blush. I haven’t yet tried them but I am very hopeful they’ll prove more pigmented than Maybelline’s version as those were very sheer. These are $9.69 each however, there is a $2 instant coupon on displays. If you shop them in Harmons there’s an in store $1 coupon off as well which brings the blushes down to $5.69. I imagine if they are near $10 in Harmons they’ll be a good deal higher in CVS…ouch! Hope they are good!

LOreal Visible Lift Color Lift Blush Collection

LOreal Visible Lift Color Lift Blush Spring 2013

I haven’t opened them as of yet but they look like a cream to powder texture. I’ll be swatching and reviewing them shortly for you!

Anyone see them in their area?

Do share!

• 12/17/12 13:20 BLee:

I hope they are good too. And those colors are great looking. Be looking for your swatches and reviews.

Hope your are lots better today, Muse. Take care :)

• 12/17/12 13:31 the Muse:

thanks blee still feeling like crumbs today :-/ hopefully get back too 100% soon ;D thanks for asking/caring!

• 12/17/12 14:21 BLee:

Oh no! We need to get you better sending moms homemade soup, with Sheldon ( he likes to rub vicks on you…lol :D ) and most of all praying :)

• 12/17/12 14:26 the Muse:

lmao I’d love for sheldon to run me a bath and rub my chest with vicks ;D

• 12/18/12 1:54 Nat:

omg I can’t believe they showed the spanking on screen at the end of that episode XD

• 12/18/12 7:29 the Muse:

??

• 12/18/12 11:45 Nat:

Oops, sorry! I guess you aren’t up to date on your Big Bang Theory episodes! From your comment I swore you saw that episode (Amy being sick).

• 12/18/12 11:59 the Muse:

OOOOOOOOOOOO sorry nat I wasn’t following, tired, sick, yada yada yes I’m up to date and yes got you on the spanking now lol! I wasn’t sure what you meant for a second, forgot we were discussing the vicks episode ;-D fifty shades of big bang theory ;D

• 12/18/12 12:00 Nat:

LOLZ oh thank goodness – thought I had spoiled the ending to that one for you! :D

• 12/18/12 12:02 the Muse:

lol no no I’m just really fuzzy today and was like “spanking? what? ha?”

• 12/17/12 13:48 Candice:

This packaging reminds me of Milani’s packaging… I really want to try these though. I’m not a huge cream blush fan but I’ll probably scoop up one or two of these!! That peach gold won me over.

• 12/17/12 14:21 kimkats:

Candace, you took the words right out of my mouth! (off my keyboard? -whatevs)

it DOES look very Milani-ish…. Hope they are as good as Milani blushes….

Muse, you need to do something to kill those cold germs… I highly recomend something antiseptic, like 80 proof bourbon. If that won’t kill the cold bugs, well…. at least you’ll feel better! :D

• 12/17/12 14:26 the Muse:

i’m going to the doctor in a sec see if I can get some antibiotics ;-D that should do it!

• 12/17/12 13:48 Kim:

These look good. Glad you are feeling better, Muse.

• 12/17/12 13:53 the Muse:

slow going but getting there kim thanks :D

• 12/17/12 16:39 Eileen:

Is it just me or do drugstore products on the whole seem to be getting a lot more expensive lately? Ah well, hopefully these will have good color payoff.

• 12/17/12 17:33 Gabby:

The one behind the peach gold looks really gorgeous :) I hope it’s diff’t from the maybelline though…those don’t last nearly long enough to bother with.

• 12/17/12 23:03 Tinkibell:

I can’t wait to see your review of these…I am very intrigued by the pink!

• 12/18/12 0:01 Branny:

Picked up one of these, Muse, and the texture is lovely–a dry, silky creme sort of thing–not at all like the Bouncy blushes. Pigmentation was decent, but it would be pretty hard to overdo them. Hoping to get a more in-depth “look” at them through your review!

• 12/18/12 9:14 the Muse:

branny they sound lovely ;-D can’t wait to try!

• 12/21/12 9:09 Sylvia:

I saw these in a local Walgreens, and while pretty, they are very small. I was surprised by how small. Has any one tried the new Burts Bees lip glosses? I saw those also, and they looked very pretty.

• 12/21/12 9:16 the Muse:

i haven’t tried those sylvia, will have to see if I can find them :)