Maybelline Studio Color Tattoo 24HR Metal Cream Shadow Spring 2013

Maybelline Color Tattoo Metal Collection

Maybelline’s new Metal Collection for Spring 2013 will include five new metallic Color Tattoo 24HR Metal Cream Shadows.

Eye Studio Color Tattoo 24HR Metal Cream Gel Shadow’s innovative ink technology creates intense saturated metallic color with a cream-gel formula that smooths on for crease-proof color and long wearing 24 hour intensity.

Take a look!

Shades:

• Inked in Pink
  • Silver Strike
  • Gold Rush
  • Barely Branded
  • Electric Blue

These will be $6.99 each at drugstores in January. I’m terribly excited as I love the Color Tattoo Cream Shadows!

What do you think?

Any you need to haul?

I hoping for a great metal finish versus a frosty one. Sometimes metallic goes frost on me. Anyone have that issue?

P.S. The Hobbit soon! OMG can’t wait! Two words, Richard Armitage! My Friday will so consist of Hobbit goodness! Imagine if they made the Silmarillion into a movie? That would epic. They’d need six movie releases to tell that tell!

• 12/12/12 9:30 Eesha:

OMG… they all look so amazing. I have never had issues with metallic shades looking frosty on me. The original color tattoos have recently been launched in India, God knows when will these get launched here. :-( :-(

• 12/12/12 9:42 the Muse:

aw hope you get them soon eesha! for some reason metals go a little frost on me…hopefully I’m ok with these ;D

• 12/12/12 9:30 Christina:

My absolute favorite new product and in my humble opinion the best thing Maybelline has ever done. I buy every single color they come out with, even if it’s something I wouldn’t normally purchase. If I can’t make it work as an eyeshadow and/or base, I’ve made them work as an eyeliner. Speaking of which I hope they have some new gel eyeliners, too!

• 12/12/12 9:42 the Muse:

they have a new liquid eyeliner but nothing with gel sadly :(

• 12/12/12 9:43 portmanteau:

Gold Rush and Electric Blue are CALLLING to me, although the latter looks very similar to the Fall 2012 LE Blue on By (which I already have).

• 12/12/12 16:42 charlotte:

The swatches I’ve seen of it show it as much lighter blue.

• 12/12/12 9:46 Candice:

Oh my goodness! I totally missed out on the Barely Beige and I am hoping to get my hands on the two neutrals here! Maybelline may become one of my favorite drugstore brands in the near future if they keep going in this direction!

• 12/12/12 10:56 Tennyoceres:

The Electric Blue and Gold Rush. I know I don’t use that much of either color, but wow the colors are intense! I hope swatches match what I see in the put. They look amazing.

• 12/12/12 10:58 the Muse:

I think they’d look killer together…gold rush inner eye, electric blue outer eye/v yes? ;D

• 12/12/12 11:24 BLee:

Yep, those two are still my faves to snatch up :D

• 12/12/12 13:02 Kiss & Make-up:

Forget about those color tattoos! The Hobbit is coming soon, woohoo! :-)

• 12/12/12 13:05 the Muse:

the hobbits are coming to isengard! I couldn’t resist *hangs head in shame*

• 12/12/12 13:04 Louise:

These make the best eyeshadow bases! I can’t wait to see the new colors xx

• 12/12/12 13:05 Ivy:

Missed out on barely beige so I need branded!!

• 12/12/12 13:34 K.B.:

Gold Rush (it’ll be my 3rd gold Color Tattoo….I’m a little obsessed lol) and Barely Branded will be mine. I gave my Barely Beige to my mom, so I hope Barely Branded is similar to that shade. I’m assuming these are LE? I’m surprised that Maybelline didn’t make several of the Fall 2012 shades permanent, considering how sought after they were.

• 12/12/12 13:50 the Muse:

they are perm from my understanding chica ;D

• 12/12/12 13:52 breyerchic04:

I’m wondering if Barely Branded really is Barely Beige.

I NEED inked in pink.

• 12/12/12 14:59 blueraccoon:

Nouveaucheap had swatches and they’re similar but not the same.

• 12/12/12 15:07 Susan:

OMG, my husband saw The Hobbit last night with a friend of his who gets press passes. He said it was great! I am jealous. These eye shadows look awesome too, might have to get the pink and the barely branded. :)

• 12/12/12 15:10 the Muse:

ugh can’t WAIT ;-D I actually have a friend too that gets early release tickets but SADLY not for the hobbit GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR! dying ;-D can’t wait for Friday ;D

• 12/12/12 15:13 Molina:

Gasp! Another Richard Armitage fan!!! I’m going to the Hobbit too – even though I don’t know a thing about fantasy novels or movies. But you-know-who is in it, so…..

Oh yes, the new Color Tattoos! I’ve bought Inked to Pink, and I just love it. A lovely wash of glowy pink.

• 12/12/12 15:23 the Muse:

lol Molina ;-D he’s fab! glowy pink!? do want :D

• 12/12/12 15:59 Saiba:

I really want Inked in Pink and Barely Branded the most. Barely branded is like the LE Barely Beige but with more gold tones instead of pink so it may be more of a dupe for MAC’s Bare Study Paint Pot. But I did see swatches of Electric Blue and it doesn’t come across exactly like what it is in the pot, it’s a little sheered down :/ But seems like spring 2013 releases I want are mostly Maybelline. They just keep it coming with the good stuff :D

• 12/12/12 16:03 LINDARRAGNAR:

Oh I am soooooo EXCITED!!!! :) I nomally never see movies., but I will definitely see this in theaters, (not 3-d though, makes my head hurt)

lol I find the long haired guys in these films so attractive!! Can’t wait too see some eye candy, smaug the dragon and gollum! ;)

• 12/14/12 9:54 the Muse:

i hate 3d it all looks black and white to me! not sure I get the point ;-D

• 12/12/12 16:06 Kaitlyn:

Is the Simarillion really that good? I read the LOTR series and loved it, but I never got past the backstory on that one… I seem to remember being like 50 pages in and it still hadn’t gone anywhere. Maybe I need to revisit it!

• 12/12/12 16:11 the Muse:

it depends…..it’s one of those novels that goes on and freaking on and on and on! it’s kinda like game of thrones, you read some, take a break, read some more, take the break…you have to digest it slowly ;-D It’s worth reading at least once if you’re a fan.

• 12/12/12 16:47 charlotte:

Oh not me.. I INHALED game of thrones (ice and fire), read everything that is out in about a month. Really wish I hadn’t though because who knows when the series will be finished… that was two years ago and I’ll probably have to reread by the time the other books come out. He’s been averaging about 4-6 years between.

Did they ever decide if Hobbit will be 2 or 3 movies?

• 12/12/12 16:50 the Muse:

three movies from my understanding really hate committing to three years *rolls eyes* just make it six hours with intermission lol! Game of Thrones is amazing but it can be tedious sometimes so you have to take a break a sec or at least that’s the case for. Did devour the new Dresden novel AMAZING and back on track did you read it yet?! Some folks think he’ll due before he finishes GOT ;-D I surely hope not! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j7lp3RhzfgI <—my favorite enjoy ;D

• 12/12/12 16:59 charlotte:

That was hilarious.. thanks so much for sharing.. and I totally agree! Yeah, LOTR about killed me waiting 3 years, and the Hobbit is much smaller so not sure how they are going to stretch it so far. I’ve heard rumors that they are “embellishing” the story.. which is a scary thought.

Totally hijacked your CT post.. LOLOL.. but it’s nice to chat with a fellow fantasy geek!

• 12/13/12 11:18 the Muse:

omg I hadn’t heard about the embellishment part?! jesus noooooooooooooo! that would kill me. I wondered why they had to make the film into three parts, I mean I understand they wanted to spend quality time with it but the book was short in comparison to other stories from Tolkien, gosh if they do that it would be rather silly. Agreed on LOTR, it was worth the wait on so many levels but on others it was just frustrating. Same for the next Game of Thrones book :( It’s just TOO long a wait. ha…glad you liked the vid ;-D oh hijack away when it comes to fantasy/sci fi I’m all about it ;-D

• 12/13/12 15:36 charlotte:

Here is a link that outlines all of the changes made to the story.. http://www.theonering.com/complete-list-of-film-changes/introduction

• 12/14/12 9:48 the Muse:

oh wow did I read that and why did I read the reviews in the paper today they are saying c+ overblown film! *groans* ;-D

• 12/12/12 16:50 charlotte:

I will be buying them all. I already own all the rest, including all the LE. Looking forward to the pink especially. Use them almost every day as base. I really like the ELF “C” brush to apply, makes even the finicky ones go on smooth.

• 12/12/12 17:37 Tiffany Martin:

Want want want want!

also

Hobbit Hobbit Hobbit Hobbit!

^_^ Sentiments.

• 12/13/12 10:14 the Muse:

lol HOBBITTTTTTTTT! *says in a muppet bellow*

• 12/12/12 17:42 Hillarie:

As always, the only one I just don’t love is the gold color.

• 12/12/12 20:28 Dena:

I have these on the way from Canada now! And the Rocket mascara from Maybelline too. Can’t get here soon enough!

• 12/13/12 3:43 Marloes:

Yes! I have the same problem with metallics looking frosty and just wrong on me.

So metallics: YOU SHALL NOT PASS!!

Oh no, I did not just say that… *hangs head*

• 12/13/12 10:05 the Muse:

lol marloes cracked me up! yeah, same prob! but still want to try!

• 12/14/12 17:59 Priscilla:

Hi muse, I picked up two of these today in Walmart. The barely one and the pink one. Thy are gorgeous!

• 12/17/12 16:03 the Muse:

they sound amazing priscilla ;D

• 12/15/12 1:23 Saiba:

I actually found these in my Walmart just today. It’s weird, I was not expecting to see them until January so it was a huge surprise lol I bought 4 out of the 5. Electric blue seemed to be left out of the display *shrugs* oh well I can eventually get that. But just letting everyone know they might be out where you are already.

• 12/15/12 12:12 Ruthless:

Saw the Hobbit, lots of fun. These are also already available in Canada, at shoppers and wal mart. I got them all except silver, they rock. Maybe we got them early to make up for not getting half of the fall collection in stores.

• 12/15/12 22:21 Jacqueline:

I just got the Barely Branded at walmart! It looks pretty

• 12/16/12 23:13 Christine:

Starting in January? Does Canada get Maybelline products sooner because I already picked up Barely Branded from Superstore last week. Plus it was on sale. Wanted to get Inked in Pink too but I controlled myself. XD

• 12/17/12 0:53 charlotte:

They did hit Canada sooner, and the UK had the pink even earlier than that. They have been spotted in the US this week.. so I guess with all the interest they decided to move up the schedule, either that or maybe they are going into the permanent displays in Jan. and they are just giving us a pre-release on endcap displays now.

• 12/23/12 1:49 ada:

I just got all, except Barely Branded because I already have Barely Beige. I got them at Kmart but the display only fits two of each…not enough :( I took both pinks because my fiend wanted one!