Physicians Formula Happy Booster Glow & Mood Boosting Baked Bronzer & Happy Booster Glow & Mood Boosting Illuminating Bronzing Veil

Physicians Formula Happy Booster Glow Mood Boosting Collection Spring 2013

Physicians Formula’s Happy Booster Collection didn’t get left behind for Spring 2013. New Physicians Formula Happy Booster Glow & Mood Boosting Baked Bronzer and Happy Booster Glow & Mood Boosting Illuminating Bronzing Veil joins the general catalog.

Even if they are bronzers I’m betting you’ll want these darling powders! The Happy Booster Glow & Mood Boosting Illuminating Bronzing Veil quite reminds me of Etude House’s Princess Etoinette Blusher!

Physicians Formula Happy Booster Glow & Mood Boosting Baked Bronzer $13.95
A baked formula bronzing powder that adds a natural sunkissed glow. High-performance bi-colored bronzer combines pearlescent gold and warm bronze for the perfect sunkissed and happy glow.

Physicians Formula Happy Booster Glow Mood Boosting Baked Bronzer

Physicians Formula Happy Booster Glow & Mood Boosting Illuminating Bronzing Veil $13.95
Ultra-lightweight loose powder hearts feature bronze and gold micropearls for a warm luminosity with the smooth look of a loose powder veil, without the mess.

Physicians Formula Happy Booster Glow Mood Boosting Illuminating Bronzing Veil

These will be launching soon at drugstores.

I sure do wish the Bronzing Veil hearts were available in a blush!

• 12/28/12 9:51 kiwikiwidragon:

Agreed. Phys form is going to break my wallet, especially with all the clearance happening to make room for these new gems. Plus I am currently waiting for the TF spring collection to arrive, sweet!

• 12/28/12 10:02 the Muse:

can’t wait for the TF blush! Hope it isn’t frosty! *prays*

• 12/28/12 10:00 Susan K:

Saw these at CVS on Christmas Eve. I thought there would have been a blush too! Matter of fact, I carefully looked through the whole display expecting to find it. Didn’t indulge because I prefer matte bronzers. However, they did have the adorable blushes with the shoe and I snagged both shades.

• 12/28/12 10:02 the Muse:

ya I featured those already, the sexy booster blushes, actually have a review upcoming today ;-D but nope no new happy booster blushes sadness!

• 12/28/12 10:07 OrangeLipstickBlog:

Omg, I really think I need these! Too adorable.

• 12/28/12 10:23 Icequeen81:

oooh they look sooo good U guys get great stuff in the states

• 12/28/12 10:42 Nicole:

I wonder if the bronzing hearts veil would be a good alternative to the new BE bronzing mineral veil.

• 12/28/12 10:58 Melissa:

I was going to say this reminds me of the Etude House Princess Etoinette Blush, too! This is too cute. I hope they make it in a blush.

• 12/28/12 10:59 the Muse:

agreed ;D!

• 12/28/12 11:11 Eve:

Super cute, unfortunately I don’t use bronzer.

• 12/29/12 1:13 Marilyn @ Lipgloss and Spandex:

These are definitely a cheap thrill compared to the Etude House products. I wish there were a blush too, but the bronzer is just so cute, I have to have it. Just looking at heart shaped bits of makeup gets me giddy :)

• 12/29/12 1:52 Phyrra:

OMG I love those hearts! How cute!

• 12/29/12 15:07 Elizabeth Maiorana:

Absolutely adorable!! These are precious and as soon as I come across them, I’m picking them up. Physician’s Formula is a good line, and I’ve become reliant on several of their products. Thanks Muse, for all your hard and dedicated work for us, your subscribers. We know how much you do and what kind of a year 2012 has been for many of us (make that “all” of us). Wishing you a happy healthy 2013. xoxo Beth in Pgh ;-)

• 1/1/13 9:37 oxana124:

Super excited these don’t have talc! Can’t wait until they are in stores around here.

• 1/2/13 23:43 Whitney:

Are you ever going to announce the winners of your holiday give aways? Did I miss it?