Too Faced Spring 2013 Boudoir Beauty Collection

Too Faced Spring 2013 Collection

I KNEW we’d see Too Faced Spring 2013 soon. The new Boudoir Beauty Collection for Spring 2012 has launched on the Too Faced website and I couldn’t be more excited.

I see a blush that we are all going to swoon over.

Take a look!

Too Faced Boudoir Eyes Shadow Collection $36
Includes Eyeshadows:

• Fuzzy Handcuffs (New)
  • Voulez-Vous (New)
  • Garter Belt (New)
  • Sugar Walls (New)
  • French Tickler (New)
  • In the Buff
  • Satin Sheets
  • Birthday Suit
  • Lap Dance

Too Faced Boudoir Eyes Shadow Collection

Too Faced Sweethearts Perfect Flush Blush $29
Blush is like dessert, you didn’t know you loved it until you had a taste of it. Our blush was developed with easy application and a no-fail color palette in mind—to take the guesswork out of creating a sweet, romantic flush. Three swatches of rose, coral and peach packed into one pretty heart.

Too Faced Sweethearts Perfect Flush Blush

Too Faced The Secret To No Makeup Makeup Fresh & Flawless Face Palette $39
Our new multitasking face palette is your answer to creating the illusion of flawlessness. The collection is dedicated to complexion perfection, for a flawless, “I was born perfect” look any time of the day. The kit has everything you need to create a complete look so it’s great for traveling (or sleepovers.)

Too Faced The Secret To No Makeup Makeup Fresh Flawless Face Palette

Includes:

• Shimmer Veil
  • Crème Blush
  • Powder Blush
  • Concealer
  • Luminizer
  • Brightener

Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme $28
A lip plumper for immediate satisfaction and long-term results; this is a day and night use serum that will become part of your daily routine. The tingling sensation tells you it’s working and lips appear full and pouty from your very first application and plumper overall, overtime. It glides on as a clear gloss with light reflecting shine and supreme moisture.

Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme

Lip Injection Power Plumping Lip Gloss $22
Get lusher looking lips in seconds. A revolutionary lip plumping formula that also hydrates and nourishes, with a rich blend of ingredients to invigorate the lips and create a rush of volume to the pout that lasts up to four hours.

Lip Injection Power Plumping Lip Gloss

New Shades of Too Faced La Creme Color Drenched Lip Cream $21

Too Faced La Creme Color Drenched Lip Cream 73

I’m in love. The shadow palette, that blush (OMG!), and new La Creme shades too?

Slay me.

What a great early Christmas present.

Anything you love?

Available now at TooFaced.com

• 12/13/12 9:34 JenJ:

That eyeshadow palette and two lipsticks on the right!!! *swoons*

• 12/13/12 9:35 the Muse:

those are a original shades ;-D

• 12/13/12 9:49 katie:

LOVE the blush! Might just have to pick up the eyeshadow palette too.

• 12/13/12 9:52 kimkats:

OMG – that blush! Awesomeness in a heart shaped box!

pssst… Muse – I think you mean spring 2013, doncha? I wish it was spring 2012 – I could have it already! :D

• 12/13/12 9:56 the Muse:

*head desk* bad cold…can’t function….;-D

• 12/13/12 11:16 kimkats:

aw, sorry about the cold hon!! Just say you were so excited about them you forgot what the date was…. Yeah, yeah… that’s the ticket!

Get better soon! You can’t be sick for Christmas!!

• 12/13/12 11:18 the Muse:

lol ;-D I have a really bad cold, hope it isn’t turning into the flu :(

• 12/13/12 9:58 Tiffany:

Omg omg omg I’m sitting in my professional communications class and this just made my day! My favorite lip creme is the maple honey one I think it’s calle so I can’t wait to try a new one and the blush! I that’s limited edition then I’ll need to stock up!!! I’m so excited!

• 12/13/12 10:03 Kiss & Make-up:

Wooooo, that face palette looks superb!

• 12/13/12 10:04 Molly D:

I really want that blush!! I wish they had some more nude lipsticks coming out though because these are my favorite lipstick formulas and I only look good in nude colors

• 12/13/12 10:18 Maris:

Oh my gosh, everything looks gorgeous. I want everything, but I want the Flawless Face Palette the most! How soon can we get these?

• 12/13/12 10:19 the Muse:

right now all the links are in the post :)

• 12/13/12 10:18 Kate:

Well, I know what I’m spending my Christmas money from grandma on. That palate and blush will be nice additions to my collection!

• 12/13/12 10:19 Anna:

Can you please do swatches??? So excited for these new products! Do you know if or when they will hit Ulta/Sephora?

• 12/13/12 10:23 the Muse:

i can’t do swatches anna :) don’t have any products…sorry! If I get anything I’ll of course swatch/review :) No word on the Sephora/Ulta dates yet but I imagine January.

• 12/13/12 10:25 Cj:

*swoons over the blush!* can’t wait to see swatches :D

• 12/13/12 11:15 Agata:

Wow, the eye palette, the blush and the face palette have to be mine!!!

• 12/13/12 11:34 Marloes:

That eyeshadow palette and the blush shall be mine. And as a lipstick junkie I will have to check out the new shades of lipcream as well.

Muse, did that eyeshadow palette make you go on Youtube yet? Come on babe, you know you want to with that ABBA childhood of yours.

“Vouleeeeez voooous, AHA!” And yes, you can be Agnetha again.

Hobbits and ABBA, it’s a good day today.

• 12/13/12 11:44 the Muse:

LMAO Marloes! I’m so sick today but you made my day ;-D Oh yes it is! now if ABBA would sing the Hobbits are going to isengard that WOULD really make my day!

• 12/13/12 13:38 Marloes:

Awww, *hugs*… I’m starting to get sick too. Maybe we shared some germs the last time we did the ABBA thing together. ;)

But yeah, snot, headache, ear is starting to hurt, can’t breath (I have to eat with my mouth open or I’ll die), cracked lips, muscles hurt, HAIR hurts and my nose looks like Rudolph’s, but I just tell everyone that’s festive.
        And my throat, it’s a bit sore now in that way that you just KNOW when you wake up in the morning and you do that first swallow? Like you ate sandpaper, woman.

BUT you have inspired me. This Saturday I’m going to kick everyone out of the house, curl up on the couch and have a LOTR marathon. And Sunday? Harry Potter marathon! ‘Cause that’s how I roll.

Feel better soon, Musey, grab a cat to cuddle, drinks lots of water and get to bed early! *hugs*

• 12/14/12 9:53 the Muse:

lol marloes! maybe! <3! It was ok yesterday but I’m in bed right now…just feel like crap, I’m going to try and go out tonight maybe the cold air will do me good, gonna take a nap and see if I can sleep it off. exactly….my throat is killing me :( really can’t afford to be sick, so much to do! yayyyyy have fun! ;-D surely will and you feel better too my dear! no singing abba till you get well!

• 12/13/12 11:53 Jessica:

That palette and blush look awesome! I can’t wait to see it in stores!

• 12/13/12 12:41 slick:

oooo i dig the new e/s palette packaging! looks slimmer and less bulky…i wonder if they will re-package the rest of their palettes that way? cause then i’d actually buy them!!!

• 12/13/12 12:44 elaine:

I think too faced has successfully gotten the cute packaging to attract everyone part down! These are adorable! Especially the heart shaped blush *~*

• 12/13/12 13:16 Winni:

You need some oregano oil capsules, girlfriend. I had a nasty virus (thought it was strep), went to doc on day 6, she told me I had at least 10 days left of flu. Ugh. Was stocking up on vit C when I came across oregano oil capsules. Knocked it out in TWO DAYS!!! I’m still a little shocked-thought maybe it was coincidence. Then my niece came down w same virus, gave her some, she was fine after 2 days. I’m a huge skeptic, but I’m converted on this one! I needed to get better because I had to throw Cora’s first bday party last sat. She turned 1 on 12/12/12!

Back to the topic at hand: Too Faced is quickly becoming one of my favorite brands!! Seriously tho, TF and Bare Minerals Ready eyeshadows are the bestest! That eyeshadow palette will be mine!

Hope you feel better soon, girl! Xoxo

• 12/13/12 13:28 the Muse:

oregano oil capsules? really? I already take like 20 vitamins a day lol do I need more? ;-D I’ll try it! anything to get rid of this because I know it’s going to get worst before it gets better! feeling awful today!

Awww happy first! gosh, that’s crazy, seems like yesterday you had her! and what a great day to turn one! Memorable! ;-D

thank you chica, sure hope so too!

and agreed, TF outdoes themselves ;D

• 12/13/12 14:47 Winni:

Girl, I take a ton of vit too. But I’m telling you, I’ve never had anything work on a virus like oregano oil does. I am still rather amazed. Good health to ya!

• 12/14/12 9:49 the Muse:

I feel SO bad today and decided to try it winni! will let ya know, really hate being sick :(

• 12/13/12 13:31 K.B.:

That Boudoir Eyes palette needs to hustle its bustle to Sephora.com so I can pick it up with the Benefit kits next month. lol

• 12/13/12 13:39 Tammie:

I’m into the blush and the new lipstick shades, I haven’t been able to find a shade they already have that really suits me yet…

• 12/13/12 14:14 kiwikiwidragon:

Straight up? The whole collection sans lip cremes will be mine…

• 12/13/12 14:22 the Muse:

lol ;-D yup that’s about my haul but skipped the lip stuff, def didn’t want it. It’s all really beautiful even the brushes are nice! I have them on my vanity in a pretty crystal cup ;D!

• 12/13/12 14:22 the Muse:

OOPS that comment was meant for the Etude House LOL!!!!!!!!!!!! sorry Jen!

• 12/13/12 15:28 Kendra:

Gah! I’m in love! That blush looks gorgeous! And the eye palette looks adorbs, although the shades are repeats from some of their other palettes… fortunately not the palettes I have… :)

• 12/13/12 16:12 OrangeLipstickBlog:

That blush is to die for.

• 12/13/12 17:01 Mary:

Ugh! Too many of the eyeshadows in the palette are repeat shades from their older palettes! That takes a lot of the fun out of it!

• 12/13/12 17:16 Tigress:

Boudoir palette, be mine.

• 12/13/12 17:38 Tiffany Martin:

Face palette and cutie blush ermagherd! Not really excited about the warm-tone lippies (I’m a cool-tones girl) and I own TOO MUCH EYESHADOW lol, so I vowed not to buy anymore for a while >_>

• 12/13/12 18:49 Icequeen81:

Oooh yes allot, the eye shadow, the pallet with the blush etc and the darkest lipstick of them

• 12/13/12 21:05 BLee:

Oh, Muse feel better soon. I should have just looked at the posted pictures you had. After seening the vid. He turns me off from his brand :(

• 12/14/12 9:34 the Muse:

aw why’s that? he’s such a cutie and so excited about makeup ;D

• 12/14/12 10:32 OrangeLipstickBlog:

He’s adorable! I want to be his bestie.

• 12/14/12 10:35 the Muse:

lol me too!

• 12/13/12 23:27 Eibhilin:

I *need* that blush. Always need more Too Faced for that matter – something about that packaging *always* gets me. Argh, those La Creme pinks on the left. I should cease denying how much I adore pink, it’s too obvious this isn’t the case. <3

• 12/13/12 23:58 Randi:

They also added two new Beauty Balm shades, including one for fair skin tones called Snow Glow. Since the Vanilla Glow was still too dark for me, I’m really excited about this!

• 12/14/12 0:29 Nikki:

I am in love!! The whole collection will be mine!!! Well not the Lippies, Although the dark red (last one on the right) is really pretty! Too faced always has the prettiest packaging, it’s Leay so girly and pretty Nd draws me in every time! I don’t mind it though because they never disappoint, they are one of my favorite brands! Actually I think Too Faces is my number 1 brand , yep they just beat out urban decay( sorry UD – I still love ya, your just number 2 now!:) ) I am so excited and I just can’t hide it…. Ha ha that song just popped into my head !! I am excited for this Collection, but I’m gonna wait until I can buy it at sephora and get points too keep my precious vib status!! Thanks Muse, I hope you feel better soon! Take lots of vitamin c Nd drink lots of water to flush the virus out of your system.

• 12/14/12 0:46 amy:

The eyeshadow palette is so me… I also want both lippies on each end… Well, there goes my “No-Buy” after the New Year!

• 12/14/12 8:15 Kim:

I wonder if this face palette has new/different shades than the natural face palette? Pics look too close to tell. Hope Santa brings $$$, because TooFaced will be getting it!

• 12/14/12 15:54 Sarah:

I just ordered the eyeshadow palette, it looks so beautiful!

• 1/1/13 14:09 Michelle:

Love love love the look of that eye shadow palette. I might also pick up that blush. It looks interesting and I have never purchased any two faced face products other than their BB cream which failed miserably imho.